Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.4

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Good on you for actively finding the culprit and letting fellow Tenno know!

Thanks to your report we have a fix incoming for the next Hotfix/Update this week.

It’s not too important but do you think there could ever be a change for this?

1 hour ago, Grimmstyler said:

Current situation with Controller Support is make or break the game for me..

I'm trying my best to work with it..

Just because you use a Controller, the limits of Console should not be forced on PC.. And vice versa..

Example.. Console should have same options as PC.. Like having option to use arrow to hack and Attack/Secondary Fire button(Right bumper or Right Trigger) to change hack pattern.. Not be limited to "default" movement key (Left Stick/WASD) and hold it in position for which pattern you want to hack + use X button (Left mouse) to change hack pattern when (left mouse) is (Attack) Right Trigger on Controller

On pc with controller there are several options for changing the module positions, x/a, LB/RB, D-pad, triggers.

....or at least it was. I've been so turned off by the update I haven't played any missions to test

1 hour ago, Shaloman said:

On pc with controller there are several options for changing the module positions, x/a, LB/RB, D-pad, triggers.

....or at least it was. I've been so turned off by the update I haven't played any missions to test

Need a Arrow to move on Right Stick (point like mouse) and Right Shoulder button to change hack tile.. How can i do that?

I have used my steam controller using in-home streaming, steam big screen, and enjoyed this game on my couch and big screen TV for 95% of my 1891 hours played.

The recent controller changes with menus makes me not want to play the game. In fact I find myself logging in, getting my daily reward, then the first menu I interact with is so frustrating to interact with that I then log off.

It's that horrifically bad. Based on comments in this thread others feel the same way.

When games start as a PC game and then later adapt controller support, some companies get lazy and use the current virtual mouse pointer thing you're doing now. Those games get piss poor ratings when it comes to their controller support. This game has gone from having AMAZING controller support to one of the worst PC games for controller support. I'm not sure who's bright idea it was to regress in this way, but you're going to lose a large part of your audience with this.

I get excited for the hotfix, and then I see the controller UI has not been rolled back yet. This is still incredibly disappointing. I understand that this new UI was someone's hard work and I respect the time put into it. Unfortunately, that doesn't change the fact that a lot of the players really despise it. Not only does this alienate old players who got used to the controls, but it's driving away new potential players. I really don't want to hate this game. DE has always been known as a company that, for the most part, actually put the fans first. Please continue to be that company. Recognize that a lot of people see this new feature as a detriment to the overall quality of playing the game, and give us the option to toggle it on or off, or remove this new scrolling UI entirely

6 minutes ago, FireRedDragon said:

I get excited for the hotfix, and then I see the controller UI has not been rolled back yet. This is still incredibly disappointing. I understand that this new UI was someone's hard work and I respect the time put into it. Unfortunately, that doesn't change the fact that a lot of the players really despise it. Not only does this alienate old players who got used to the controls, but it's driving away new potential players. I really don't want to hate this game. DE has always been known as a company that, for the most part, actually put the fans first. Please continue to be that company. Recognize that a lot of people see this new feature as a detriment to the overall quality of playing the game, and give us the option to toggle it on or off, or remove it entirely

Personally, just allow the ability to go back to classic style if they want to.  Removing the option to go back to the old entirely is a bit of a bad move imo, as I'm sure as a lot of others are in agreement on.

2 minutes ago, AdachiAme said:

Personally, just allow the ability to go back to classic style if they want to.  Removing the option to go back to the old entirely is a bit of a bad move imo, as I'm sure as a lot of others are in agreement on.

Oh I meant removing the new UI entirely. Not the old one. I want the old one. Probably should have been more specific whoops. 

6 hours ago, pyrovolt said:

Does this hotfix have the fix for fishing? sense no matter how many you pick up in plains you dont loot any at cetus.

This is actually an issue of the fish being hidden by the 'Show Sellable Only' option being chosen at some other inventory screen.

And if you had it chosen at Baro's Ducat Kiosk before they removed the option from them, it might be stuck permanently.

42 minutes ago, FireRedDragon said:

I get excited for the hotfix, and then I see the controller UI has not been rolled back yet. This is still incredibly disappointing. I understand that this new UI was someone's hard work and I respect the time put into it. Unfortunately, that doesn't change the fact that a lot of the players really despise it. Not only does this alienate old players who got used to the controls, but it's driving away new potential players. I really don't want to hate this game. DE has always been known as a company that, for the most part, actually put the fans first. Please continue to be that company. Recognize that a lot of people see this new feature as a detriment to the overall quality of playing the game, and give us the option to toggle it on or off, or remove this new scrolling UI entirely

13 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

ALL MENUS SHOULD HAVE D-PAD SCROLL SUPPORT!

This is a basic for every game with controller support. Why do you not have this? You have it for M&K, why not for controllers?

I'm very surprised by why DE went ahead with these changes when its clear from community reaction that they're affecting a large chunk of the players in a negative light. Most of the feedback on the controller update is in general just straight up true: this is detrimental and makes it harder for players to enjoy the game at its maximum capacity. I just can not understand why there was no option to enable the legacy options before this? Was their conflict with game code or something that made it impossible to implement such a feature? 

I'm a keyboard / mouse player myself but from what ive seen of the controller changes its definitely not good. The fact basic d-pad scroll support isn't there is actually disgusting. That's literally ruining the game for a lot of people who need that for accessibility into the game.

Either roll back the controller update or add some form of legacy, you're going to for sure loose players over this since again: it's impacting their ability to play and enjoy the game. 

please increase the healing radius of venari or that it scales with the range mods, 10m base is very little considering how big the maps are,besides that venari does not react very fast when giving an order and when marking a target to heal he teleports but does not follow him to heal him if he moves, that would be a very good solution to the healing mode of khora.

Venari's health is still placed on the energy when using dual wielding

Ddh8x12XkAAnfYO.jpg&key=9d49054f5a396646

DdiC3_jXUAE0uB1.jpg&key=8d187d6407bc7543

Archived