Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.4

[DE]Megan

5 hours ago, AmunRa7 said:

i still cant see the resources i have taken and other squadmates didnt take from the ground ( i want to tag them for friends ).

is this intentional or are you guys fixing it?!

I have noticed the same issue. after picking up rate resources /mods, I cannot mark them anymore as the "glowing mark" is missing. it's missing since recently. 

thanks for the other fixes, including pressing ESC from the relic selection menu... it happened so many times! 

21 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed non-friendly drivable Dargyns not counting for the Dargyn Bow kill Riven Challenge. 

I'm not sure if this is intended but as of right now ONLY drivable dargyns count for that bow riven challenge (the ones that spawn in pairs landed on the ground) the other dargyns no longer count now.

hace 18 horas, FreeWilliam dijo:

I have no idea what side of any argument you're on, but I want you to win. 

I hope so, bud, I want to be challenged in the sanctuary, I want to test my weapons against a horde of brutal enemies, I want to be killed by a thousand shots from level 200 enemies, after I slaughtered million of them.

But no, all I have is a room where I need to use a nuke frame and a whip, press 4, slide, press 4, slide, rinse and repeat. After 30 minutes of the same bullsh!t I get a peculiar mod so I can do the same sh!t over and over, but now I can make the deadliest enemies grown flower on them, you know.... FUN!

Eventually I die in the sanctuary... from boring. then I close warframe and play fallout 4 or New Vegas.
And after every hotfix, I came to check if something, anything, is fixed. But no, now the peculair mods are tradeable, you know.... FUN!!

Usually when I get this salty, some admin delete my post, this time they do the same maybe?... you know..... FUN!

DE can we please get some acknowledgement of the problems you made with the forced cursor on controller? Or the megathread [DE]Aiden started that is dedicated to our complaints about this change? I really want to play, but you have made it impossible for me to be able to navigate the menus so I've had to quit altogether...

You know, ontop of my extreme frustration with the broken object-blocking melee and the crippled UI for controller...

That new tribal drum thing loop during loading screens is starting to annoy the hell out of me. There's just something about it that I find grating and obnoxious, maybe in part that it just seems loud. Can I please have the option to have my peaceful loading screens back?

13 hours ago, daktfi said:

Dear developers, please restore "Enter" key to work as "ok" click in mods selection dialogue, as it was couple of hotfixes ago. It's much more handy that way.

Thanks!

6 minutes ago, Ragingwasabi said:

doesnt space do the job now?

^ This.

Does this work now? Or is there anyway to push a keyboard button for OK now on any screen with a number selection?

Love this update! :cool:

2 hours ago, theANIMALtm said:

I hope so, bud, I want to be challenged in the sanctuary, I want to test my weapons against a horde of brutal enemies, I want to be killed by a thousand shots from level 200 enemies, after I slaughtered million of them.

Awesome, we're of similar tribes.  When I heard about this mode I was visualizing variety...stance-only melee races through increasingly thick waves of infested, bullet jumping sniping contests, Tenno Vs. Acolyte (played by other Tenno) mayhem...that sort of thing.

Instead there's this efficiency mechanic, and it's like Simaris hates me or something. 

Enemies you don't one shot and who aren't out of sight are what I WANT.  Instead we have boredom and cheese followed by a little tease of fun if we can tune out Simaris'.

I'd even be happy if we didn't get any rewards and we just got to stay until we finally fall down for good.

Still waiting to play the game since you crippled the controls for controllers.

WHY does up and down ALWAYS move slower than left and right? no matter my settings,up and down is always super slower.

This makes navigating super tedious and any changes to sensitivity either makes up and down mind numbing to use but has left and right usable OR up and down is usuable with high sensitivity BUT left and right moves the camera at mach speed.

There wasn't a single thing wrong with the previous controls for look. Up and down and left and right moved at the same speed and it was great. Now I can't even play warframe because of these changes.

On 2018-05-23 at 8:13 AM, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Banshee’s Resonating Quake Augment showing 25 Energy cost on Abilities page instead of the intended 100 Energy.

please update the description of the mod to accurately reflect this "fix"

as the hotfix text does not accurately depict what has been done to the ability 
before this "fix" ui said 21 energy cast cost, but in mission would only cast if i had 84, upon casting would consume 84 then refund 63, costing only the depicted 21 energy.
this hotfix information is not correct to what has happen to the ability. 

the mod card no longer explains what the augment does. 

I'm not entirely against the virtual cursor, I'm more against removing D-pad support for traversing menus. D-pad has no functionality now outside missions (selecting which ability to use). Please, bring back D-pad support for menus.
You said that D-pad can be used in the market, but it doesn't work. The icons are there, but the D-pad does nothing. Why have D-pad support in the market, but in the mods and inventory we have to use the bumpers to change the quantity?

A different issue is; please revert back to having the confirm button mapped back to X/A on PS/Xbox controllers respectively, it's still very weird using [  ]/X to confirm after opening a menu with the previous button set.

There is an issue with chat as well, in the Orbiter, and on missions. Using the trigger button to highlight the chat, then pressing the respective controlelr button to post a message opens up a small pop up to type the message in. But right after typing a few letters in that pop up, it gets de-selected, and the rest of the message gets typed into the lower left corner chat box. It happens ALL the time, unless I ignore opening the pop up window completely and double tap the chat box to type my message there. IT's not a big issue compared to the two above, or the main one in first place.

Please, atleast acknowledge that people are bothered by it as a whole, or remove controller support entirely instead if you want to keep the virtual cursor.

found a bug on the grineer shipyard rescue tileset where running up one of the stairs will cause a despawn state and place me back at the bottom of the stairs making it impossible to revive the rescue target if they go down on the stairs.

while you're all busy ignoring this bug and not bothering to acknowledge all the other flow breaking bugs in missions it would be nice if you could also further reduce the rescue target's health and shields, i don't feel forced enough to grind like crazy for a resource that's needlessly cluttering all reward drop tables to make the rescue target survive that one extra grineer held gorgon bullet

Archived