Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.4

[DE]Megan

Still waiting for a revert on the controller mechanics for menus, i mean why give controller users a curser you control with the left thumbstick? Its as if they were trying to make a controller more like a mouse. Also you cant bring up submenues (like when u click on someone's name and it brings up a 2nd menu box with talk,invite,ignore,etc. yea, that stopped working after a few updates ago for controller, same thing with everything that has a feature like this btw like leaving a clan or trying to select someone's name from the chat box)

When trying to write a message using Steam's Big Picture, now I cannot use the keyboard anymore (playing with Xbox One controller)... and write messages with the controller with bigpicture's ui is not the best experience.

Previous to the update, I combined keyboard and controller without problems... c'mon DE just return the old controller behaviours please

So, when we can expect spores fixes? They can die/not spawn/be cast on weird things that prevents them from working correctly. And spreading is awkward, even with max range builds. Sometimes they transfer through space and time, sometimes they don't when enemies are in straight line and close.

On 2018-05-23 at 4:30 PM, AmunRa7 said:

i know that this is how it used to be mate! but after the 22.20 update i couldn't see them anymore! after i take it even if iam the only one who took it from the squad the light disappears.

I was wrong, I'm sorry. This is even worst than I tought it would: When a resource is marked, the mark stays on the resource even when picked up, resulting in the disapperance of the mark and the resource.

Archived