Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.4

[DE]Megan

Banshee So useless now

Silent now useless because they changed meele

Sound Quake augment now useless because its 100 energy instead of 25.

So the only thing its MAYBE..yeah..its just *MAYBE*.. its Sonar.

Whats the point of playing banshee?

Also they changed saryn prime 220 armor to 300 armor...but Banshee prime total armor its 65. LOL😋

Many thanks for the update 🙂

Too bad the ps4 stream had to be cancelled.
Whatever the reason, hope everyone's okay, take care, folks 😉

Fixed Moa's playing Shockwave Moa charge attack vocals on death.

^ I actually thought this was a feature 😄 Surprised me a little that the moas were vocalizing when killed, but I got used to it fast. Oh well. X)

il y a 9 minutes, -ToH-Eternity a dit :

Always when i have time to do long survivals hotfix comes out...

You can stay for hours in your mission if you want, you don't have to restart the second the hotfix is released.

Still not going to let controllers have an option to Not use your "virtual cursor"..Why do you feel like you have to force that on everyone. You need to let us have the option of how the controller was BEFORE you messed with it.

Virtual cursor is stupid.

Can't just hit "T" to open chat and type. We have to hit pause then left trigger then type then press reload? Wtf really? 

Or hit T, ESC, T again then you can but in battle who the time.

You have severally hurt the game for controller players. And you seem to not care to add a toggle to Disable "Your" controller settings. 

Sorry for sounding like ranting but this game I like. And it is heading so far in the wrong direction.

Zitat
  • Improved velocity and friction of small UI button targeting with a controller.

We don't want better targetting with the cursor - we don't want a cursor at all.

Please remove the cursor from controllers and roll back to the old control scheme...

vor 9 Minuten schrieb bungawunga:

Please fix this

On controllers, you can't use the D-pad anymore to navigate most menus. I guess it's one and the same thing.

Archived