Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.4

[DE]Megan

25 minutes ago, moshhammer said:

We don't want better targetting with the cursor - we don't want a cursor at all.

Please remove the cursor from controllers and roll back to the old control scheme...

On controllers, you can't use the D-pad anymore to navigate most menus. I guess it's one and the same thing.

Very nice, improving UI by making it not user friendly. The perfect combination for UX.

42 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Exiting the Relic selection menu now counts as a non-vote instead of a decline. Previously ‘Exiting’ from the Relic selection screen counted as "declining" the mission, which you could not undo unless you left the squad, or the mission is cancelled entirely.

At long last! Thanks!

If you could give that jungle themed percussion loop back to the black panther movie that would be great...or at least let us turn that off separate from other sounds, especially with it being wholly out of place -the most annoying aspect for me- and far louder than any other sounds in game (my wife asks me from a floor below to turn it down when that music pops in but she never notices the general gameplay sounds).

Also curious why are these updates and fixes always done during peak or near-peak population times of day always causing players so much inconvenience in missions when they could be done at lowest population points like so many other games do to avoid the same hassles for their playerbase?  1 method seems like it's interested in keeping players happy cuz it;s easy to do while the other method seems like a "dgaf" approach.  Percpetion and all.

Still no controller revert? Seriously? When will you guys just let those of us who liked how it was be able to switch it back!? Using the controller as a mouse is horrible! If I wanted to use a mouse I would go and buy one!

5 minutes ago, geekliving said:

Still no controller revert? Seriously? When will you guys just let those of us who liked how it was be able to switch it back!? Using the controller as a mouse is horrible! If I wanted to use a mouse I would go and buy one!

Having the mouse feature is fkng great honestly, it means i can click links in chat or names even which helps a lot. However removing the QoL that is quickly navigating menus with a dpad is a HORRIBLE trade-off. I knew the sacrifice was coming soon, but jesus christ this is not what i expected from it.

@[DE]Meganplease for the love of god HELP US. You've used a controller, you know how great the mouse cursor thing is, but taking away dpad functions??

55 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Zephyr’s Turbulence doing a lousy job at deflecting Drekar Elite Lancer shots.

Thank You! I had forgotten to report this bug on the forums.

Was doing a Survival Sorties with Radiation this week and i was being constantly hit and irradiated by the Drekar Elite Lancer`s Harpak shots.

9 minutes ago, geekliving said:

DE doesn't care obv.

I liked old decorating system and DE took it away with no chance of choosing. Same with reworks same with controllers and same with UI.

DE: Let's just make changes noone asked for and hope everyone will be happy

Please give us an option to turn off the percussion music entirely - I personally can't stand it.

Also, other players sound effects are still happening when a player isn't even near the team. I don't need to hear someone go operator from 500m away.

Thanks!

58 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed losing Djinn after it dies and a Host Migration occurs.

Can he also get some invincibility frames (say 10sec or so) after each revive to avoid having him immediately destroyed after he wakes up? I waiting 90sec just to have him immediately blown to pieces actually makes me feel sad for him.

It's not a major issue, as it's both easily fixable and avoidable, but if you bullet jump up in the elevator on the... uhh... the tile that Seimeni uses, it'll throw you through the roof. It can be escaped with operator, and avoided by just not bullet jumping upwards, but I wanted to bring this to your attention.

10 minutes ago, SuperUnknown94 said:

Also, other players sound effects are still happening when a player isn't even near the team. I don't need to hear someone go operator from 500m away.

So I'm not going insane! I am absolutely hearing other people use operator as clearly as if I was the one doing so!

12 minutes ago, CuteFoxyFox said:

DE doesn't care obv.

DE cares. They're just not that good at updates. To say they don't care is an insult really, considering how the company nearly bankrupted itself trying to make this game. They're releasing updates and bugfixes at a rate I haven't seen done in most, if not any games, and they do genuinely seem to be listening to feedback. They know their community creators by name and regularly interact, you can't call that "Not caring".

17 minutes ago, CuteFoxyFox said:

Hoped to see Saryn spore changes being canceled... meh.

Love being punished for someones' afk gameplay

Saryn used to be a frame that could idle and still work, now she at least works well, and can be cancelled out by an Equinox just maiming every afflicted enemy.

Archived