Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.4

[DE]Megan

7 часов назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Good on you for actively finding the culprit and letting fellow Tenno know!

Thanks to your report we have a fix incoming for the next Hotfix/Update this week.

Can you also fix sleeping/blinded/disabled enemies that DID NOT NOTICE YOU prior to getting affected by an effect, noticing you and breaking the stealth streak, even when their map icon says they didn't notice you?

Still no audio fix on hearing other players interacting with game items such as excavators and opening relics or using operators? Really not impressed that I have to play with no sound because it's disorientating and confusing. 

10 hours ago, BlancheRose said:

At least you are not doing eidolons cause they got me 3 times in a row with them

Or Onslaught. Say farewell to the Khora's Systems after so much time wasted to farm them.

Are colours in dojo changed yet?Wooden decorations changed from dark red to pink colour after update and now my dojo looks like 7 year old girls room.

I didnt have a chance to log in after this hotfix and don't see anything in hotfix notice about it.If the things remained the same it is a disgrace.

Can the gallium decoration be tweaked to look like it previously did before the update. In certian lighting its not a bright whitish-blue like it was before which is kind of disappointing since I have placed multiple decorations around my orbiter. 😑

I just noticed that the ke'teer sekhara are offsetted on my Inaros all of the frames, like if the a reference point for identifying the shoulder had been slightly moved to the right of the frame. The other emblems are fine.

39 minutes ago, AmunRa7 said:

i still cant see the resources i have taken and other squadmates didnt take from the ground ( i want to tag them for friends ).

is this intentional or are you guys fixing it?!

you actually can. for example take Argon: being a rare resource you see it on the field surrounded by a green aura and, as all the resource have, there's a small spike of light coming out of it. that spike of light stays on the spot no matter what. if you aim at it and mark it (it's easyer if you aim at the lowest part of the spike as it is bigger) you will have successfully mark the resoursce!

I dont know when this happened and i dont know if it was intentional, but why cant i see how many open slots for frames or weapons i still have?

EDIT: Also when i buy new slots for anything, it just sends me back to the first tab and i have to click back on warframes to buy new slots.

EDIT 2: Found out why, its not buged, im just blind.

7 hours ago, Stellatarum said:

Thank you for the fixes.

Please, please don't change Trinity's 4th. You can do whatever you want with her link, but don't change her 4th and never, ever introduce any channeling abilities in the future... please.

I see a crying Zenurik

After this update i am having a issue whenever i complete a mission or abort it gets in updating account information and it never ends .... retrying again and again but still updating account information. and while in mission it shows network not responding but its working checked with chrome browser. I used both verify and optimize also but still the same. Rest of it is working fine ..all chat, trading working fine 

2 hours ago, Azarif said:

you actually can. for example take Argon: being a rare resource you see it on the field surrounded by a green aura and, as all the resource have, there's a small spike of light coming out of it. that spike of light stays on the spot no matter what. if you aim at it and mark it (it's easyer if you aim at the lowest part of the spike as it is bigger) you will have successfully mark the resoursce!

i know that this is how it used to be mate! but after the 22.20 update i couldn't see them anymore! after i take it even if iam the only one who took it from the squad the light disappears.

Archived