Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Architect Room Sugestions

ADRAKATA9

I love the new room, but thought it would have more too it. I would like to suggest some of the following to give it some more flare and be more fun and challenging:

• Different modes (with better examples below)
    • A "beat the clock" mode
    • A "survival mode"
    • No time limit mode, just try to complete it
  • Moving platforms (horizontal, vertical, and rotating)
  • Moving lasers like in the void (horizontal, vertical, and rotating)
  • Shock wave emitters like orokin death orbs
  • Cold traps
  • Hindrance fields that can be placed to add a bit more to the challenging aspect
    • No bullet jump feilds
    • Weapon lock feilds
    • No wall clinging
  • Laser fields with delays
  • Simulated enemies that fight back
  • Puzzle aspects for a beat the clock mode
    • Movable cubes
    • Pressure plates
    • Logic funtions
  • An option to make the whole floor a failure zone instead of having to place a ton of red zones on the ground (floor is lava mode lol)
  • Ability to see people run it right then and there and not have to run it in a separate instance, like how the dueling room was a long time ago, and have the course be unplayable while the dojo architect is building it. Better yet, allow the architect to switch it to being playable or not, that way they can plan out while decorating and not have people run around and mess them up (while decorating, the decorating camera can only reach the building area)

These are just some thing I think would be good. No need to add them if you guys cant, its just a suggestion 😊

What does anyone else think? Please let me know.

Also, the lighting in the room is a HUGE eyesore at times, making the already pale white platform tiles blinding and things hard to see when arranging the platforms to be like walls and making enclosed spaces.

On 2018-05-23 at 8:09 AM, Rauxa9 said:

I love the new room, but thought it would have more too it. I would like to suggest some of the following to give it some more flare and be more fun and challenging:

• Different modes (with better examples below)
    • A "beat the clock" mode
    • A "survival mode"
    • No time limit mode, just try to complete it
  • Moving platforms (horizontal, vertical, and rotating)
  • Moving lasers like in the void (horizontal, vertical, and rotating)
  • Shock wave emitters like orokin death orbs
  • Cold traps
  • Hindrance fields that can be placed to add a bit more to the challenging aspect
    • No bullet jump feilds
    • Weapon lock feilds
    • No wall clinging
  • Laser fields with delays
  • Simulated enemies that fight back
  • Puzzle aspects for a beat the clock mode
    • Movable cubes
    • Pressure plates
    • Logic funtions
  • An option to make the whole floor a failure zone instead of having to place a ton of red zones on the ground (floor is lava mode lol)
  • Ability to see people run it right then and there and not have to run it in a separate instance, like how the dueling room was a long time ago, and have the course be unplayable while the dojo architect is building it. Better yet, allow the architect to switch it to being playable or not, that way they can plan out while decorating and not have people run around and mess them up (while decorating, the decorating camera can only reach the building area)

These ideas are great! Though if anything I would also like to see:

• Set Health amounts and Shield amounts, I.e all warframes have 200hp and 100 shields. (regardless of mod setup)
    • The amounts can be changed.
    • Mainly here for DoT traps like the fire trap (only current DoT Trap)
  • Operators Only / Warframe Only / (Maybe) Both Operators and Warframe*. 
    • Operators cannot void mode and void dash through traps (or at least just the Boundary), maybe with the exception of DoT traps like Fire.
    • *Currently it is both Operator and Warframe.

The things I highlighted (bold) in the quote are probably in my eyes, are the most needed features.