Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, can you remove the requirement for the Halls in the dojo, when I've already built them?

jeff912

I wanted to renovate my dojo and by doing so, I wanted to delete rooms that nobody uses, particularly this one.

But for doing in that, I needed to delete rooms that weren't connected to my spawn, being the second biggest hall.

I said to myself that it was fine and I was going to wait the destruction of the rooms, but today when I was about to destroy a smaller hall, I needed to delete the whole hierarchy of halls that was bigger than this one. But I am currently using them, and I spent hours placing the decoration in it, and there was way more to be placed.

Please, DE, just remove the restriction when you have already built and set as spawn a bigger hall. It hinders my dojo construction, and surely hinders others.

Can we just have an overall better interface for constructing/redesigning Dojos? It'd be nice to be able to return entire rooms to the "vault" (e.g., you don't need to re-craft a room once you've built it but you need to craft extra copies) and it'd be really neat to be able to do entire designs NOT room-by-room. Proper previews of rooms would also be appreciated.

Seconded.

I just spent days trying to reshape my dojo since the obstacle couse architect was add to the game along with those beautiful orokin and tenno decorations.

But only after I completed most of it, I got to know about this restriction. So it means I can either forget about doing the overhaul as I desired, or destroy all my work recently and in the past which would be utterly painful for me and for my clan mates. Now I can only tell them that we cannot have the perfect dojo due to some restriction.

And I think room deconstruction takes way more time than it should be although the constructing time is understandable in my opinion.

Edited by JacquesTheBitter
gramma check

Le 23/05/2018 à 16:27, JacquesTheBitter a dit :

Seconded.

I just spent days trying to reshape my dojo since the obstacle couse architect was add to the game along with those beautiful orokin and tenno decorations.

But only after I completed most of it, I got to know about this restriction. So it means I can either forget about doing the overhaul as I desired, or destroy all my work recently and in the past which would be utterly painful for me and for my clan mates. Now I can only tell them that we cannot have the perfect dojo due to some restriction.

And I think room deconstruction takes way more time than it should be although the constructing time is understandable in my opinion.

Thats excactly the same problem that im struggling with atm. And its so frustrating! Please DE give us the chance to build our dream dojo without destroying hours of hard work and fantastic Art.

Btw what decorations did u got? Could u upload a pic how they look like? Im so hyped when i heard that we get orokin related decorations. But im not able to find any screenshots from them 🙂 it would be much appreciated! 

Thank you

I've been working to renovate my clan's dojo and do a bunch of new decorations. Unfortunately, some of the obnoxious "this hall is a pre-req for larger halls" stuff has completely ruined everything. Since it's a hall, we can't just build a duplicate somewhere else while we re-arrange rooms... so now we have to destroy the ENTIRE DOJO if we want to move one room. *sigh*

When you consider we've used other halls to do stuff like this, you can understand why we wouldn't want to do that.
Hell, I JUST finished the boiler room, and I have no desire to rebuild it from scratch.

It would be perfect to be able to create an exact copy of a room with all its decorations to insert it elsewhere. Even if I had to pay some extra credit for this copy, I would not mind, as long as this freedom to rebuild the dojo was something real.

I have recently been rebuilding my dojo and ran into this issue. One suggestion--from your smallest hall, build a cross connector on both ends. On one cross connector, build your reactors and oracle. on the other one, build the halls you need until you get to the one you want (don't build that one yet) and any barracks. Then build an elevator. At the top of the elevator, build your final hall. From there, build the good stuff--labs, obstacle, etc. Once you set your spawn in the final hall, the rest is essentially out of sight and out of the way. 

Hope this helps, and if I missed anything, please let me know.

PS. It would be nice to be able to at least save a structure/statue as a unit and rebuild it wherever by just paying the complete cost from the vault. So I don't have to rebuild it piece by piece.

Edited by NullSaint