Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Changes for Limbo so he would be more team friendly.

Michalinus

In the current state limbo is controvesial. It's both hated and loved, I think that some changes to make him less annoying are needed. Limbo is my main so all this changes I will present are made after hours of playing him.

0. I don't think that his passive need much care because it's working good. Only think about the Rift I would change is to give this 10 energy for kill in the Rift to all teammetes.

1. Banish for me is ok but just like case of Nidus player should have option to hold button to highlight area that would be banish.

2. Instead of stasis here could be ability to either cast out all targets from the Rift or allow targets in the Rift be attacked by everybody(maybe with reduced damage or maybe change all damage type to for exaple void damage). 

3. Something similar to cataclysm but bubble is similar size to nullifier one, and just like his bubble this follow Limbo(and maybe add possibility to place it with roll or holding abillity key)

4.. And here comes stasis. As an ultimate it would allow to stop just enemies with out bullets( limbo is master of the Rift so why he can't stop only enemies?)

So this is my idea for Limbo. Thank you for respond and please add your own ideas.