Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fisher Hai-Luk

azzatheauzzie

Over the last couple of days, since the most recent update; whenever I go fishing in the Planes and return to Hai-Luk to trade in my fish for standing I have no fish in sight. Not even in my inventory. When fishing in the bottom right fishing location, whenever I throw out a bait it just disappears; deleted from the game. I do most my fishing at the bottom right corner, but even when i fish elsewhere I don't keep any of the fish. The fish do however appear to be accessible in my aquarium. Please help, i can't level cetus like this... 

1 hour ago, Ptylerdactyl said:

make sure in your inventory screen you don’t have “sellable only” ticked. i noticed i had this option on and i also could not see any of my fish in inventory or at Fisher Hai-Luk

Your workaround worked - I didn't select "sellable only" in inventory before, but it WAS selected and made fish not visible to Hai-Luk.

When I deselected "sellable only" in inventory, fisher Hai-Luk magically shows my fish.

I assume this is A BUG, not INTENDED BEHAVIOR of WF fish mechanics.

k3m3xt2.png

Edited by Peetroolkah
screenshot added

1 hour ago, Ptylerdactyl said:

make sure in your inventory screen you don’t have “sellable only” ticked. i noticed i had this option on and i also could not see any of my fish in inventory or at Fisher Hai-Luk

Thank you for this. Was having the same problem and this fixed it