BETAOPTICS

il y a 1 minute, shadow0727 a dit :

"experience the final chapter of the cinematic trilogy"

WAIT........ WHAT????????????? 

Well

First : Second Dream

Second : War Within

Third : The Sacrifice

(It's confirmed it's just the end of the triology, not the cinamtric quests)

Just now, Wind_Blade said:

Well

First : Second Dream

Second : War Within

Third : The Sacrifice

(It's confirmed it's just the end of the triology, not the cinamtric quests)

In all fairness, it does say the "cinematic trilogy". Further to that, we were not aware this was a cinematic trilogy, so this is new information. That would lead us to believe that hunhow is somehow involved with Umbra frames also.......

Hopefully it won't require... damn, it requires chains of Harrow...

Meh, I don't really need a sidegrade to Excalibur anyway. Its just a few small stat boosts and an extra builtin forma or 2. Stuff I can live without. *wonders off to go slaughter a few thousand infested*

3 minutes ago, Setakat said:

Hopefully it won't require... damn, it requires chains of Harrow...

Meh, I don't really need a sidegrade to Excalibur anyway. Its just a few small stat boosts and an extra builtin forma or 2. Stuff I can live without. *wonders off to go slaughter a few thousand infested*

What's the problem with Chains of Harrow?

Just now, EndermanBeast said:

What tweet?

There was a tweet first, but for some reason they deleted it.

That's where they also clarified that it's not the end of all Quest or cinematic Quests, just the end of the Second Dream - War Within -  Sacrifice trilogy.

3 minutes ago, VisionAndVoice said:

There was a tweet first, but for some reason they deleted it.

That's where they also clarified that it's not the end of all Quest or cinematic Quests, just the end of the Second Dream - War Within -  Sacrifice trilogy.

Id call it, The Old War Trillogy

They messed up bad. Now all the obsessed Umbraites come out of the woodwork again and complain about DE not delivering on what they promised three years ago. Oy.

And just for reference, the "preparation site" for War Within was put out on October 26th, 2016, with the actual quest being released on Nov 11, 2016. That's a bit more than two weeks between the announcement and the release.

Edited by AuroraSonicBoom

1 hour ago, BETAOPTICS said:

Just a forum heads-up for anyone who might have missed it. The Sacrifice quest is soon here and the developers put up a short Quest guide of all the quests a player needs to have done before to access Sacrifice. So if you have not done all of them already, get prepared Tenno: https://www.warframe.com/news/warframe-quest-guide

Eh... this really isn't any different than the last few years of info/non-info. I'm sure most people could have guessed this list anyway.

Maybe I'm just wishful thinking too much but its Wednesday and they haven't posted any thread about "where is X update?" yet and then they're posting these sacrifice teasers so maybe it's tonight? Like I said, wishful thinking probably 😜

23 minutes ago, (PS4)vl_Monarch_lv said:

Eh... this really isn't any different than the last few years of info/non-info. I'm sure most people could have guessed this list anyway.

Obviously, but not everyone is that far in the game so this is for them more than it is for me, you or the players who have already done them.

40 minutes ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

They messed up bad. Now all the obsessed Umbraites come out of the woodwork again and complain about DE not delivering on what they promised three years ago. Oy.

And just for reference, the "preparation site" for War Within was put out on October 26th, 2016, with the actual quest being released on Nov 11, 2016. That's a bit more than two weeks between the announcement and the release.

I know, I was there. I personally am more interested in the story than Umbra, I am a Founder after all, but it will be interesting to get to experience the quest and see the end to the trilogy. This might also explain why it has taken this long because DE probably wants to absolutely stun the playerbase and leave the trilogy on a high note. We can only wonder what the future holds, if DE intends to change how they tell stories, like we've seen on Cetus, starting to prioritize on open world areas and story telling there rather than detailed cinematic quests (probably a resource and investment question).

47 minutes ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Given that 1: they've specifically said they wouldn't make that mistake again, 2: they said a while back that it would come before Tennocon, and 3: unlike the War Within, we haven't received news of any significant delays or hangups (when asked, the answers given seem to indicate that the Sacrifice's development has been quite smooth), I would not be surprised if they've got all of the major work done, and are in the final stages of bugfixing.

I don't expect it to come out tonight, but given the above, next week doesn't seem too far-fetched.