Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Operator] Void Sword

Courajen

Imagine your Amp creates a Sword out of Void Energy, a Void Sword. 
The Melee AMP could be obtainable at the upcoming Venus Open World. Maybe a charge attack which expands the range for a short duration ?

definitely would like to see a Melee-amp mounted on our Operator's left arm. rather than go for the usual Swords and stuff, I'm thinking wrist mounted versions: Katars, hidden blades, maybe a gauntlet that makes a fist of pure, solid Void Energy? wouldn't mind a Chainsaw arm actually: not a Ripka-sized one, a full length, void-chainsaw arm!

On ‎2018‎-‎05‎-‎23 at 5:33 PM, CrimsonPsyker said:

The Melee AMP could be obtainable at the upcoming Venus Open World. Maybe a charge attack which expands the range for a short duration ?

I'm PRAYING that Venus gives us Melee Amps.

Although in truth I'd rather DE remove Void Blast & make it into a Void Melee period. Sword, Dagger, Staff, make it customizable!

latest?cb=20110720205533

I would love that as in having a more offensive alternative to Void Blast. Maybe in exchange for its superior attack power it should be only 50% affected by the respective Void Blast passives to make it not super broken?

I always have been looking forward for proper operator melee even if it was just a few simple (sword) slashes.

26 minutes ago, (XB1)calvina said:

Actually, I was thinking that a gauntlet/vambrace similar to an XCOM templar would be the most ideal for a void sword, which can augment void blast just as how the amp augments the void beam.

w9k5u5iU-720.jpg

https://imgur.com/EpiGwUu

Now that looks cool,i think we need that 😊👌

Edited by Vlada91

On 2018-05-24 at 11:33 PM, CrimsonPsyker said:

Not only swords....... Could me more stuff.

Anyway they could consider that as Destiny's "supers".

It could be something like 20 secs of operator's mind super focused (something like when you can dodge bullets or doing impossible jumps in the matrix movie). During those 20 sec, the players should feel extremely powered and OP.

But being super focused is very tiring, so there should be any weakness after using operator's super as he should be exhausted.  Maybe a temporary transference penalty/debuff?

It would be a nice add-on to the operators as their power is growing up after every quest.

For example, madurai operator could transform into a pure void energy phoenix who can fly around burning everything it passes through. Also some attacks like spitting fire or fire energy wave.

Edited by AnGeL_KRoM