Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #209: Cancelled Until Next Week

[DE]Megan

I know dojos are all the rage lately, but if you guys have a spare five minutes, I have 6 hidden Stalkers in my liset, that I usually let visitors search as a treasure hunt. 

See you tonight! EDIT: I'm not actually sure I'll be able to catch the episode, might wanna load my profile on the dev build if you are interested. 

52 minutes ago, Kinperor said:

I know dojos are all the rage lately, but if you guys have a spare five minutes, I have 6 hidden Stalkers in my liset, that I usually let visitors search as a treasure hunt. 

See you tonight!

What a great idea. I might steal that, if you don't mind. Of course, no one comes to my dojo, because my clan is just me, but still...

Spoiler

A man walks into his friend's house and finds his friend sitting on the sofa watching the TV while wearing nothing at all except a hat.

He says, "Why are you naked?"

"No one ever comes to visit," says his friend.

"And why are you wearing a hat?"

"Well...someone might."

They "fix" banshee's energy, they rework saryn, but they didn't fix map-nuking sleepinox, volt discharge, and trinity link. Make whatever you guys want but players will not decide what's fun because of how fun it is, it's because it does "meta" damage and they want to see highest damage/kills. That's it. What those 3 builds can still do is disgusting damage that ruins the fun for everyone. I don't play Warframe to stand around ingame and do nothing while a blood and number tornado covers the screen.

Saryn re re re rework was something most players knew were coming from when the re rework was shown on stream first time and it was stated that the spores would cap out at 100k.

In regards to meta there seems to be a trend to try inhibit saryn from working by countering with another saryn nuking map with equinox etc. it has been this way since i cant remeber when, is this the last time we se a saryn re re re re work?, no probably not, will trinity have her anual nerf soon?,  probably. Is excalibur exempt for this?, yes, (bacause of plot armor)

Does anyone care about my opinion?, no definetly not, thats why i state it...

Archived