Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Peculiar Mods

Shidonia

Hello I wanted to give some feedback about the existing peculiar mods in game. I know that these weapons are being distributed for fun by RNG to end game players and stuff but the effects they have are like so minor for us to actually enjoy their benefits imo. We currently have 2 and I bought 2 of them and tbh I am a bit dissappointed. 

Bloom feedback

Flowers are good but their resolution is low we can't customize them neither I actually want to do but wish we've had more choices when it comes to flowers they dissappear too quick as well wish it was leaving a flora after the dissappearance of the enemy body or some petals or new particles floating around that would be cute and I would appreciate that it's not like we can kill thousands of enemies with a crit damage dealing weapon while this mod is equipped so I don't think we can cause other's toasters to burn tho DE knows the best about the performance of their game. 

Growth feedback

Umm this one is really bad needs more work looks like it's been rushed first of all enemy bodies go back to normal after you inflate their body parts make them make a bubble gum pop sound effect and make the body pop or float when they die while inflated. Ofc don't ignore the nekros' desecrate ability I don't want people to go crazy about it lol

All in all I find these mods useful to understand the crit damage mechanics and they're good if you want to learn which body parts are being targeted by warframe abilities. Thank you. 

Edited by Shidonia

7 hours ago, Shidonia said:

Hello I wanted to give some feedback about the existing peculiar mods in game. I know that these weapons are being distributed for fun by RNG to end game players and stuff but the effects they have are like so minor for us to actually enjoy their benefits imo. We currently have 2 and I bought 2 of them and tbh I am a bit dissappointed. 

Bloom feedback

Flowers are good but their resolution is low we can't customize them neither I actually want to do but wish we've had more choices when it comes to flowers they dissappear too quick as well wish it was leaving a flora after the dissappearance of the enemy body or some petals or new particles floating around that would be cute and I would appreciate that it's not like we can kill thousands of enemies with a crit damage dealing weapon while this mod is equipped so I don't think we can cause other's toasters to burn tho DE knows the best about the performance of their game. 

Growth feedback

Umm this one is really bad needs more work looks like it's been rushed first of all enemy bodies go back to normal after you inflate their body parts make them make a bubble gum pop sound effect and make the body pop or float when they die while inflated. Ofc don't ignore the nekros' desecrate ability I don't want people to go crazy about it lol

All in all I find these mods useful to understand the crit damage mechanics and they're good if you want to learn which body parts are being targeted by warframe abilities. Thank you. 

Your final statement has suggested that these mods engage in some functional use. REPLACE THEM AT ONCE!