Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.6

[DE]Megan

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.6

The Orokin Decoration costs/refunds mentioned in Hotfix 22.20.3 are close to being complete. The plan is to cut the Orokin Decoration Oxium costs in half and refund the excess back to the Clan Vault. We are also removing the Orokin Cell costs on the respective Orokin Decorations and refunding those to the Clan Vault as well. Already completed Decorations will not be destroyed when these changes go live. Stay tuned!

Fixes:

• Fixed the game submitting certain types of bug reports immediately instead of saving them for after you quit.
  • Disabled some cache-corruption checks that were triggering and preventing updates; we will work on making these automatically repair the cache instead.
  • Fixed inability to deploy Extractors using Navigation at a Relay.
  • Fixed a variety of bugs caused by using Transference while going through Sanctuary Onslaught Conduit (namely not being able to do anything or use Transference while controlling Operator).
  • Fixed Dojo Pigment ‘Contribute’ button being automatically selected when the contribute screen appears when using a controller.
  • Fixed no on-screen keyboard appearing when changing Dojo room message when using a controller. 
  • Fixed script error when displaying mission countdown in Ukrainian.
  • Fixed a script error related to Articulas. 

Fantastic, Saryn's back to collecting dust for me if this is the last of the rework, which did nothing to address her biggest flaw. Still no cc. Damage is all fine and dandy, but you tend to need a little something called cc to stop enemies with peashooters from shredding you. 

There's a reason Saryn hid in corners. 

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Disabled some cache-corruption checks that were triggering and preventing updates; we will work on making these automatically repair the cache instead.

Hope that will lessen people complaining about them unable to update.

ReShade broke as a result of  20.5, hoping this un-breaks it!

Edit: it did not. Also, dxgi.dll is being deleted when I launch the game, which is interesting... Not sure if that's supposed to happen, but it's happening, and things aren't working.

Edit2: Got ReShade working. dxgi.dll being deleted seems to be the problem. Run the ReShade installer AFTER the launcher says the game is up to date. Every time. Until it's fixed.

Edit 3: Don't bother doing that. Find your dxgi.dll file and right click it, select "Properties", and check the "Read only" box at the bottom of the pop-up. This should *hopefully* keep the launcher from deleting dxgi.dll each time it runs, unless you're deliberately running the launcher as administrator. For whatever reason, the launcher seems to be deleting everything in the root folder that either isn't part of the game, or isn't a configuration file. You will not have to re-do your settings, as those are saved as an .ini, which isn't a filetype the launcher deletes.

2 minutes ago, DeyjaVou said:

ReShade broke as a result of  20.5, hoping this un-breaks it!

For the sake of high quantities of data, mine is broke as well.

EDIT: Yup, mine is still broken after restarting and getting the update.

As Dojo updates are ongoing, I wanted to ask here if the key binds are separated for editing decorations and donating from other key binds?

I ask because I have a custom setup and it has prevented me from adding and modifying donations and decorations in the Dojo and Orbiter. I can share my keybinds and a screen shot in an edit, as I need to download updates and get in game. So I have issue with the 2 Keybind for 'Edit decoration contents' and I believe it is the same for donating in the Dojo.

maybe its just a matter of me needing to assign something, or there is a tie in with Ability B?

Spoiler

jDqY5o7.png

BtWqij1.jpg

TbZvi5X.jpg

Thank you.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Tauni:

Fantastic, Saryn's back to collecting dust for me if this is the last of the rework, which did nothing to address her biggest flaw. Still no cc. Damage is all fine and dandy, but you tend to need a little something called cc to stop enemies with peashooters from shredding you. 

miasma does CC. Had no problems with her in Endles kuva 2h.

I get out of bed, I'm triggered. I get in the shower, I'm triggered.

I go to work, I'm triggered. I gas up my car, I'm triggered.

I get home, I'm triggered. I relax after dinner, I'm triggered.

I get banned for making edgy jokes in game chats, I'm triggered.

I brush my teeth, I'm triggered. I soundly fall asleep, I'm triggered.

9 minutes ago, Tauni said:

Molt is her CC. Learn to use more than one of her abilities. And seriously, that's why you play as part of a TEAM.

Archived