Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.6

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Tauni said:

Fantastic, Saryn's back to collecting dust for me if this is the last of the rework, which did nothing to address her biggest flaw. Still no cc. Damage is all fine and dandy, but you tend to need a little something called cc to stop enemies with peashooters from shredding you. 

There's a reason Saryn hid in corners. 

Any frame that does CC now hides in corners due to too much power draw (Banshee) Too little Duration (Volt) Not enough damage or range (ember) .. There is a growing pattern to make these CC frames into level 30 only it seems...

Welcome to another episode of, "WHATS STILL BUGGED?!?!"

Hey hey everyone hows it goin? well you know why we are all here, so guess,WHATS STILL BUGGED? Thats right folks its The Sword and Shield Danaus Skin!!!

Thanks for playing, "WHATS STILL BUGGED?!?!"

Also dont know if the inaros glitch is still a thing, but i have not seen it addressed so i am assuming (until it happens again or they mention it) its still not fixed.

1 hour ago, HotsumaS1 said:

Nope, didn't work either. It is acting like it isn't even hooked up

Hmm that is unfortunate. 

I used that a long time ago and if memory serves it was a nice little DX wrapper for non DX controllers. 

About the only thing I can suggest is looking into a DX compatible controller, if that is an option. Personally I've really taken to the Logitech F310, it has a standard PS2 layout with the Xbox button colors. So when games pop up the (Press the green A) the A on your controller is actually green. 

Extra bonus points for the switch on the back that can toggle it between DirectInput (older games) and DX input for newer games that require things to go through DirectX. 

Plus they are pretty cheap, I think I picked mine up for ~$7 on super sale. They seem to regularly pop up around $14 and I think their standard MSRP is ~$25. 

When can we get a fix to controllers? because i'm not playing anymore until you fix what you broke.

Look controls are all messed up and unusable because up and down move at completely different speeds from left and right and there is no way to make them move at even speeds in settings.

You either get frustrating and unusable slowness with up and down with a usable left and right OR a usable up and down but with a left and right speed that moves at impossible to use speeds.
The look controls were perfectly fine before the controller changes. Please make all 4 look directions move at the same speed!

Amazing yet another hotfix with no fix for controller.... why would you force this on your controller players? It’s unbelievable that you would introduce an “experimental” mode and make it mandatory.

My mind is seriously blown, the mega thread dedicated to feedback about this mode is completely filled with negative feedback and every hotfix is loaded with people BEGGING for it to be returned to the old way and patch after patch it’s just more forced implementation with no actual fixes being made, the game is LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE for controllers right now. As mentioned by SEVERAL other players, navigation through menus is a hassle, it’s now impossible to remap keys in an efficient way, for some ungodly reason the x axis moves at a higher sensitivity than the y axis.

This game is supposed to be for fun and enjoyment but every time I get on I get so flustered to the point of getting off PLEASE GO BACK TO THE OLD CONTROLLER CONFIGURATION OR GIVE US THE OPTION TO SWITCH BACK AND LET THOSE WILLING TO TRY YOUR EXPERIMENTAL MODE GIVE YOU FEEDBACK.

You have an entire megathread full of feedback. Do please listen to it?

We've let you know many times over that we'd like our functioning gamepad UI back. I know it's hard, but you're going to have to admit that you made a mistake, or you're going to lose the majority of your players who use gamepads.

You're also likely to lose a few of us who use kb/m as well, as the changes also limited keyboard functionality in menus, forcing only cursor use.
I don't even have much stake in this right now, as my graphics card fried... I do try to get login rewards, but I might even have to stop doing that, as navigating menus with a mouse at 3fps isn't feasible. Please don't make me question my return? I'd like to be able to play again when my computer's back at full speed.

2 hours ago, Issac_Ross said:

Any frame that does CC now hides in corners due to too much power draw (Banshee) Too little Duration (Volt) Not enough damage or range (ember) .. There is a growing pattern to make these CC frames into level 30 only it seems...

i don't even care for 2018 updates i want the last year updates back from 2017 was a better game

21 minutes ago, -ZeroStar- said:

Stationary Slide+Jump macros still haven't worked since 22.2 !!!

Again, my carpal tunnel BEGS for a fix!!!!  I've had to stop playing because of it

This, this, THIS!

I used this functionality a LOT and it honestly has affected my gameplay not being able to do this.

4 hours ago, Tauni said:

Fantastic, Saryn's back to collecting dust for me if this is the last of the rework, which did nothing to address her biggest flaw. Still no cc. Damage is all fine and dandy, but you tend to need a little something called cc to stop enemies with peashooters from shredding you. 

At what point did she ever.... and thus, by your statement, she's always been on the shelf for you... flaw... subjective at best... git gud son #stopstandingaroundgettingshot

Well I haven't played since around three fixes ago, so I really hope that the tweaks to cursor speed make up for not being able to press x, y, or a to do the things instantly when selecting them, and I also hope I'll be able to manage the players in my clan again, as that wasn't working since this controller nonsense started.

Sigh* welp... saryn is going back into storage. she was fun till her spores wouldnt spread on death by the poison...  i was really hoping this hot fix would bring back that mechanic or at least a twist to it so the spores would spread from death by poison.  wake me up when saryn is fun again.

5 hours ago, Tauni said:

Try defensive mods, dodging, Molt, and Miasma.  Being at your computer during missions also helps.

Archived