Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.6

[DE]Megan

18 hours ago, Raijin83 said:

@Omega1084 these "selective" nerfs are the worst thing in this game. i mean "rework". that's how nerf is called in this game. in this PVE game that we should feel powerful "reworks" keep coming from every direction. Ember used to have a damage reduction ability that could reach 91%. it got removed but Mesa's damage reduction ability that can reach 95%(better than Ember's) is still there completely untouched. Ember's damage reduction was an issue but on Mesa it's perfectly fine. i don't say to remove Mesa's damage reduction ability to make it even, but why remove Ember's damage reduction ability? Equinox can do what Ember WoF can with 40+ meters range. Equinox can kill things from 40+ meters while Embers range went down to hell. only Equinox is allowed to have range. not Ember. Saryn was ok before the rework. after the rework "Saryn too stronk in Onslaught. rework her". i was gonna throw 4 forma in Saryn but i was missing 1 forma so i didn't start forma her. lucky me. i will forma Equinox instead. since i'm not allowed to have fun with Saryn i'll have fun with Equinox

Yeah I was going to forma my Saryn recently as well, but then this utter bullshyt happened. I got to say, you know that Equinox is probably next? Also, that you know they'll need to revisit that Mesa there too. That 4th skill is too 'turret'-like, they want 'active' play-styles after all.

Didn't realize Ember had such a cool damage reduction. I got her during the last unvaulting, since I'm a relatively new player. I liked her style and even forma'ed her once, but there was something that didn't connect and she just organically landed in the dust bin, I guess that nerf might've been the reason. She is indeed squishy.

vor 22 Stunden schrieb Omega1084:

Since you're on a bit of a roll nerfing Warframes that ruin the experience for other players like Saryn and Ember you should now maybe give consideration to Nova and Equinox. The fact remains that they're simply too strong. Nova with her Molecular Prime can easily destroy entire maps' worth of enemies in the blink of an eye, the same can be said for Equinox to an even greater extent, they're far too strong and ruin the experience for anyone running either normal missions or Onslaught, the latter of which is meant to be an arcadey type of fun mission. Banshee, Equinox and Nova remain as the really bad ones to run into in any mission because they trivialise and/or outright ruin missions with their powers as opposed to having them used as tools to improve the gameplay. Equinox especially as she can nuke entire waves of enemies and leave everyone else annoyed and frustrated, having done nothing to help the team in this team-based MMO. To a lesser extent Warframes like Mag, Trinity with her link build, Zephyr, Mirage with her lasers, Rhino and Volt's ult are candidates as well. They can take over the responsibilities of the whole team and trivialise a mission, meanwhile Warframes like Chroma, Oberon, Titania and Excalibur have nothing to do. To this end I propose the following:

Remove them from the game. Don't nerf them into uselessness. No one's going to use Saryn now, which is good, but she's still around taking space. Don't need her, delete her. Start taking out Warframes you think are boring and players think are fun instead of nerfing them, at least they'll live on still playable in our memories. What a terrible development team are you when every decision is half-assed, every major abritrary and unnecessary change is forced and then damage-controlled or ignored entirely despite community outcry, a community you claim to listen to at every turn but then actually turn around and ignore, or outright spite for the hell of it. God damn.

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

With that said however it should be noted that the controller issues are still there, the old system with the shortcuts was the best it's ever been but in an attempt to copy Destiny 2's awful virtual mouse scheme you've easily gone several steps back in terms of UI navigation and control. It takes several minutes to properly mod a weapon or Warframe where back with the previous system it was a matter of seconds navigating through the mods and weapons, etc. Roll back these unintuitive changes, they're a definite downgrade to what was a perfectly functioning system previously, barring a bug or two, like L1 and R1 not shifting pages properly, though that bug is still around so really you didn't do much to fix that did you? Also I maintain my stance that you should fire whoever came up with this grand idea, I had very little motivation to keep playing this game before this and now it's even less, to the point where logging in I notice the virtual mouse and have a strong urge to leave and play something else.

This is all likely moot though, as history has shown that despite claiming all over that you're always listening and taking in community feedback you never actually do so, and go by your own designs, and artistic vision to the extent of breaking promises, cherry-picking blindly positive feedback and ignoring constructive suggestions, much to the dismay of your players, especially the veterans you so lovingly claim to support and love. Even when you make a poll to decide something you'll ignore it and go with something else so at this point I'm really just wasting my time but hell it can't hurt to try given that I have a lot more free time now.

Remove? and the Mastery - it will take years to reach MR 30  till enough content is out - and Chroma and Oberon are very strong Frames give them some Love (Titania also Strong but needs a Rework) - and in Missions I see how ineffectiv lot of Players are survive 10 min than it's to brutal or you got them revive every 2 minutes so we need frames like old Saryn (Ember still strong just to need turn off and on the 4th Abtility and hey do you ever try the 2nd one?) and others like Equinox (and Equinox needs a activ Gameplay expect in very low level) to compense not so effective Players and more Fashion framers (respectively give them a chance to compense there lower Game skill or not so good expended Frames and Mods) 

It is Important that every Frame have a flow and the lates Spore rework destroys the flow of Saryn so she is still strong but it don't feel like fun to play her anymore 

but I also agree that a cry Banshee (if she is not so maxed a pull around Banshee) in the groupe makes it very boring - so a Rework like 5 ticks of stunn (but than still damage) than Enemies can move again - for the 3rd abtiliti so long it's running Enemies aim on Banshee get Stunned like at the beginning of the abtility 

Deleting is always the last option cause maybe we got another rework or a new mode where another Frame getting usefull again 

48 minutes ago, hexacypher said:

Yeah I was going to forma my Saryn recently as well, but then this utter bullshyt happened. I got to say, you know that Equinox is probably next? Also, that you know they'll need to revisit that Mesa there too. That 4th skill is too 'turret'-like, they want 'active' play-styles after all.

Didn't realize Ember had such a cool damage reduction. I got her during the last unvaulting, since I'm a relatively new player. I liked her style and even forma'ed her once, but there was something that didn't connect and she just organically landed in the dust bin, I guess that nerf might've been the reason. She is indeed squishy.

i know, but at least i can have fun for a while before they nerf these 2 frames. next to get nerfed is Trinity. i feel so sorry for Trinity players. but now that i think about it again i don't feel sorry. when you say that the frame you play is nerfed, etc players that play broken frames mock you and call you crybaby, etc. lets see how they'll like it now that Trinity will get nerfed

yes, Ember did have a damage reduction ability way before her nerf. ofc the nerf was the reason. before the nerf you'd see Ember everywhere. now it's a miracle if you see Ember

4 minutes ago, Demian_DeVile said:

Ember still strong just to need turn off and on the 4th Abtility and hey do you ever try the 2nd one

the problem is that you're forced to turn off the skill cause it decreases your range as long as you have it turned on, and it doesn't take that long to reach 100% and your range is decreased by 50%. you don't choose to close it. day Equinox doesn't force you to close 3 and 4 so you click the skills once and you forget that you clicked them. DE be like "you're not allowed to do the same with Ember so we add a punishment for the range to force you to close the skill"

9 hours ago, JonH007 said:

You're exactly the type of player #*!%1ng this game up. Oooh I played a mission where someone killed more enemies than me, nerf. That frame is too tanky, nerf. That frame has a buff that's too strong, nerf. You've literally listed every good frame and asked them to be nerfed. Go play something else you crybaby, this game is about feeling powerful. If you get your wish it will take 3 minutes to kill each enemy. Jog on...

Lol you're so angry so I'm not even going to bother replying to you but you gave me a good giggle. lmao.

2 hours ago, Demian_DeVile said:

Remove? and the Mastery - it will take years to reach MR 30  till enough content is out - and Chroma and Oberon are very strong Frames give them some Love (Titania also Strong but needs a Rework) - and in Missions I see how ineffectiv lot of Players are survive 10 min than it's to brutal or you got them revive every 2 minutes so we need frames like old Saryn (Ember still strong just to need turn off and on the 4th Abtility and hey do you ever try the 2nd one?) and others like Equinox (and Equinox needs a activ Gameplay expect in very low level) to compense not so effective Players and more Fashion framers (respectively give them a chance to compense there lower Game skill or not so good expended Frames and Mods) 

It is Important that every Frame have a flow and the lates Spore rework destroys the flow of Saryn so she is still strong but it don't feel like fun to play her anymore 

but I also agree that a cry Banshee (if she is not so maxed a pull around Banshee) in the groupe makes it very boring - so a Rework like 5 ticks of stunn (but than still damage) than Enemies can move again - for the 3rd abtiliti so long it's running Enemies aim on Banshee get Stunned like at the beginning of the abtility 

Deleting is always the last option cause maybe we got another rework or a new mode where another Frame getting usefull again 

My post was meant to be ironic but that doesn't translate well over text obviously, the reason I separated it was because only the second bit was meant to be serious, controller navigation is ass right now. Anyway, they're systematically killing off any frame that makes any kind of grinding efficient, grinding low level missions with Ember? Nerf. Grinding Hydron with Banshee? Nerf. Grinding Onslaught with Saryn? Nerf.

Equinox is surely next, she's stronger than Saryn by a long stretch, Mesa later probably. Any time you start doing things quickly, feeling powerful and trivialising the grinding aspect they'll kill things off or make them unusable. This is DE, it's been like this forever, they'll say it's to remove boring playstyles but does anyone remember how childishly they reacted when people were doing Eidolons too quickly with an extremely specific Chroma? Or Ivara's only fun mechanic with her Navigator thing which was using something strong like Arca Plasmor to tear through hundreds of enemies in the plains. Or a myriad other things. If it's fun and it makes killing too easy it's gone. That's just how DE works. This is a game whose gameplay lends itself to customisation and becoming super powerful but it's got a development team who can't afford to let players have fun outside of their "artistic vision's" close-minded scope.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Raijin83:

the problem is that you're forced to turn off the skill cause it decreases your range as long as you have it turned on, and it doesn't take that long to reach 100% and your range is decreased by 50%. you don't choose to close it. day Equinox doesn't force you to close 3 and 4 so you click the skills once and you forget that you clicked them. DE be like "you're not allowed to do the same with Ember so we add a punishment for the range to force you to close the skill"

Day Equinox just do 5 ticks of Damage and if you will release it you need to turn the Abtility off and on again - Ember deals Permanent Damage with World on Fire thats a difference - and in low level (<50) every DD Frame performes outstanding if they are fully developed 

vor 10 Minuten schrieb Omega1084:

Lol you're so angry so I'm not even going to bother replying to you but you gave me a good giggle. lmao, for the record the game's been like this forever. Mag got hit harder back in the day than Saryn, and it will continue to go this way. DE can't handle something being fun or trivialising a grind, maybe you should be the one playing a different game.

My post was meant to be ironic but that doesn't translate well over text obviously, the reason I separated it was because only the second bit was meant to be serious, controller navigation is ass right now. Anyway, they're systematically killing off any frame that makes any kind of grinding efficient, grinding low level missions with Ember? Nerf. Grinding Hydron with Banshee? Nerf. Grinding Onslaught with Saryn? Nerf.

Equinox is surely next, she's stronger than Saryn by a long stretch, Mesa later probably. Any time you start doing things quickly, feeling powerful and trivialising the grinding aspect they'll kill things off or make them unusable. This is DE, it's been like this forever, they'll say it's to remove boring playstyles but does anyone remember how childishly they reacted when people were doing Eidolons too quickly with an extremely specific Chroma?

Hmm next Primes probably Limbo and Chroma than Equinox and Mesa - they all will get touched before Prime - some harder than others - I just hope the shiiiitstorm about the Spore Nerf is big enough that they rework it again to find a way bring back the flow

and how they react on Chroma (or Rhino) they bring in bigger Eidelons ^^

@Omega1084 I love the fully comprehensive sarcasm lol, but you forgot one. 
"We're nerfing the entirety of melee because of Maiming Strike, but we aren't touching Maiming Strike, I's going to still be the meta, so we hope you keep dropping 500p on MS and 2-6k on Scoliac Rivens, to reach the new range cap off of one mod. What? Maiming Strike dropped from 500p to 50p? Oh no. Let them hit enemies through each other again, that should take care of it."

Seriously though, they have no idea how to build or play if they couldn't see what's going to happen. Combo meter no longer works? Who cares. Primed Fever Strike, 3x 90% elementals, MS, PPressure Point, Organ Shatter, PReach/ a riven. Granted it will fall off around sortie 3 level, but you'll actually be hitting harder off the first strike anyway. 

Or, one of my favorites, "We straight up nerfed using multiple Ivara's to farm. We hope she'll be welcome in farming groups." Or, "We 'adjusted' Ember's range. Damage Reduction? What's that?" or the list of over a hundred bugs that never got fixed, or any other arbitrary thing they break for what seems like the exact opposite reason of what they stated.

Accretion is the biggest problem this game has. Not one, single, glaring issue, but hundreds of little, infuriating, overlooked or ignored problems, low-blow nerfs, pointless limitations, poorly thought out adjustments and an increase in pushing plat sales through ridiculous grind, in said buggy and broken areas. All of our personal gripes may not be the same on a thread to thread basis, but there's far more than enough overlap to see common issues. Like, "Stop nerfing down, buff up instead, please stop with all this broken new content that adds nothing, fix the broken parts of what we already have."

But, whatever. It's not like any of it's going to change. I've just been playing Defiance, another game that came out in 2013. My favorite part is how you have a 15m radius around you that automatically picks up any ammo, money or scrap parts, while leaving grenades and damage spikes on the ground, so you can hurl one and then immediately pick up the one that just dropped.

I wonder why that feature stood out to me. 😛

2 minutes ago, Hyohakusha said:

@Omega1084 I love the fully comprehensive sarcasm lol, but you forgot one. 
"We're nerfing the entirety of melee because of Maiming Strike, but we aren't touching Maiming Strike, I's going to still be the meta, so we hope you keep dropping 500p on MS and 2-6k on Scoliac Rivens, to reach the new range cap off of one mod. What? Maiming Strike dropped from 500p to 50p? Oh no. Let them hit enemies through each other again, that should take care of it."

Seriously though, they have no idea how to build or play if they couldn't see what's going to happen. Combo meter no longer works? Who cares. Primed Fever Strike, 3x 90% elementals, MS, PPressure Point, Organ Shatter, PReach/ a riven. Granted it will fall off around sortie 3 level, but you'll actually be hitting harder off the first strike anyway. 

Or, one of my favorites, "We straight up nerfed using multiple Ivara's to farm. We hope she'll be welcome in farming groups." Or, "We 'adjusted' Ember's range. Damage Reduction? What's that?" or the list of over a hundred bugs that never got fixed, or any other arbitrary thing they break for what seems like the exact opposite reason of what they stated.

Accretion is the biggest problem this game has. Not one, single, glaring issue, but hundreds of little, infuriating, overlooked or ignored problems, low-blow nerfs, pointless limitations, poorly thought out adjustments and an increase in pushing plat sales through ridiculous grind, in said buggy and broken areas. All of our personal gripes may not be the same on a thread to thread basis, but there's far more than enough overlap to see common issues. Like, "Stop nerfing down, buff up instead, please stop with all this broken new content that adds nothing, fix the broken parts of what we already have."

But, whatever. It's not like any of it's going to change. I've just been playing Defiance, another game that came out in 2013. My favorite part is how you have a 15m radius around you that automatically picks up any ammo, money or scrap parts, while leaving grenades and damage spikes on the ground, so you can hurl one and then immediately pick up the one that just dropped.

I wonder why that feature stood out to me. 😛

If they fixed armour scaling a lot of problems would be fixed I think, but they'd first have to acknowledge that at a base level the game's horribly broken and the only way to play it is to make these ridiculous, albeit fun, builds that take a lot of effort, once these come out though they nerf em immediately. They can't have that so they go around nerfing or buffing arbitrarily without actually playing the game which ends up causing more problems they gotta bandaid here and there forever, continuing to cause even more things to go wrong. DE's MO as a general kinda thing is "make a new broken thing ignoring all other broken things already existing" "try to fix the broken thing, causing the other broken things to be even more broken in the process" "abandon thing thing and make a new thing that's equally as broken". The Plains was their baby for the longest time, just like raids and archwing and operators and look at it now, still bad, still circular grinding for no clear reward besides Arcanes which aren't even that good honestly, and now it's all Onslaught which is also bad, broken, and unrewarding. It's painfully clear they're going to kill off Equinox next because she trivialises the Arcade Mode grind very easily, after that probably another Banshee nerf? Maybe then Trinity because she's more specific, gotta have that link build. Ehh..

I love how their idea of making Ivara more popular was actually nerfing her utility, that one made me laugh really hard when I read it back then but that was short lived as they also ruined Navigator and Arca Plasmor was really fun to use with it, fun enough that I made a build to keep Navigator going forever. Nope, can't have that. Go away, fun. I used to recommend this game as the only F2P game that really did it well, you have trading systems, you have cool gameplay, and you have an awesome community that gets heard by the devs. Now I can't even recommend it as a fun dumb game you can play for 15 minutes and leave after you get bored of killing hordes, because you can't do that unless you have Equinox anymore. It's like I said before and I'll quote myself because I'm lazy "This is a game whose gameplay lends itself to customisation and becoming super powerful but it's got a development team who can't afford to let players have fun outside of their "artistic vision's" close-minded scope." I'll add this on top of it though, it's not that they need people to buy more plat they're very obviously making enough money because they're limiting what you can't do instead of attracting people with more varied fun gameplay, it's the artistic vision. The way you should play in this game all about customisation and varied gameplay. The Eidolons created a hard meta you HAVE to follow to do well enough to get anywhere whereas the old Raids let you do whatever the #*!% so long as you knew where to go and what to do. Now Onslaught's got this going on and they can't have it either, the Arcade-y fun mode you just survive room after room is getting too fun, let's break it unless you use these few frames that still work.

Gonna look up Defiance now. This controller thing on top of the stupid nerfing through spreadsheets instead of testing is just depression inducing.

DE, we're on our knees pleading lol. Got alotta players not even playing the game until the controller support and Saryn gets fixed properly. I'm not the type to comment in forums but you guys stepped on an ant's nest with this one. Now we worried about our baby Equinox and others. Ember was the first to get this 'too-much-kills-too-quickly' nerf due to ONE mission type and we dont like her in the other ~16 mission types and nothing has even changed back. I havent seen 1 Ember player since her nerf and i personally cant use her no more as she was my frame for the plains but that dumb range nerf tho. I cant even use her to speedrun thru mission between quick breaks at work any more.

Doesnt make sense to nerf Saryn because an Ivara lover or something cant clear a room in a defense or onslaught type of thing. Those kinda frames like Saryn ARE BEST SUITED for that type of gameplay, its common sense.  You're over complicating the game over something trivial and its killing it for some of us. It was already kinda difficult to work out the synergy of her powers before the nerf and i definitely cant even begin to try to explain it now to someone else.

Stop forcing the majority of us into some twitsted team synergy play style just because some ignorant ppl who like to leave the matchmaking choice on PUBLIC don't get kills when they match with Random people who took their time to forma and mod their equipment and frames and find their own play style. A squad of 4 saryns would still have one saryn getting the most kills and the others may feel obligated to complain. True team synergy is taking roles within a match (Defensive, Offensive, Healing, a mix of either, etc.).

And ALOT of us do solo anyway. These types of changes only account for 1 matchmaking choice in 1 type of mission style. Come on, guys. 

P.S. the few players who used to Spin2Win were annoying but nothing so serious that a mature person like myself couldn't ignore; they just killed really fast and that's cool. Those who arent as blessed with maturity could've exit the match and search for another. 

@Scruphe we're not allowed to have fun with Saryn that is good in onslaught cause due to the increased enemy spawn the frame performs better than other frames. it's forbidden. Saryn is a caster frame and you get punished for recasting spores with decreasing your ramped damage that takes ages to reach 2-3k. the decay isn't enough, you also lose % of ramped damage when recasting spores. imagine if Ivara and Loki were in stealth and your stealth becomes less effective with each enemy you attack and in the end you lose stealth. imagine if Mesa's 4th ability starts firing slower with each shot and eventually you have to deactivate the ability cause it fires extremely slow. i can already see the rage of Mesa players, but now that we complain about Saryn we're cry babies, etc. imagine if Equinox had a timer like Ember's decrease in range of 4th ability and it forced you to switch forms. Equinox players would be very "happy". and so on

5 minutes ago, Raijin83 said:

@Scruphe we're not allowed to have fun with Saryn that is good in onslaught cause due to the increased enemy spawn the frame performs better than other frames. it's forbidden. Saryn is a caster frame and you get punished for recasting spores with decreasing your ramped damage that takes ages to reach 2-3k. the decay isn't enough, you also lose % of ramped damage when recasting spores. imagine if Ivara and Loki were in stealth and your stealth becomes less effective with each enemy you attack and in the end you lose stealth. imagine if Mesa's 4th ability starts firing slower and the accuracy also decreases with each shot and eventually you have to deactivate the ability cause it fires extremely slow and you can't hit enemies. i can already see the rage of Mesa players, but now that we complain about Saryn we're cry babies, etc. imagine if Equinox had a timer like Ember's 4th ability and it forced you to switch forms. Equinox players would be very "happy". and so on

Yeah man, its crazy. i've never been this disappointed in anything they've done in my almost 3 years of playing the game. 

While your at doing the hotfix, thought I mention just in case, might wanna fix the relay docking issue. Every time I go to any relay my space ship thing doesn't dock like normal, instead tends to hover in middle air about 50 or so things away. Also another issue I've be having is, whenever I'm doing a mission I'll be at max energy half way through, my energy will automatically go from max an drain to 0 when not casting any abilities. 

I got an Idea how it is maybe possible to bring back the flow to Saryn make that the spreading by tick kill just happend if the Spore have ticked 3-6 times means if it don't tick a specific number it won't spread if it kills - this will make an not so big Spreading and if the damage tickes so hight that it kills with less than needed ticks it won't spread anymore - than do the damage increase like now depend on infestet enemies but like you did befor that it goes up and stops if last Spore runs out and you can put a fix stack an Spore casts means I can cast Spores 3 Times if I do Abtility again all Spores explodes with remaining Damage - this will bring a good Flow without beeing like you take care of "set and forget" playstyle 

As a 4 year vet. I've watched all the content coming down the line with anticipation. However with the changes to melee and the Nerf that already has been "reworked" the game has changed from being fun and playable to not worth it. Red text got it right last update that the game is dying. This particular change has killed it. 

My reason is that melee and modding is what made the game great. The stance you're taking DE of Nerf everything that's OP while correct shouldn't be so drastic. You talk about "dialing down the knobs" but instead you turn them off. The reason other games are successful is because they are at least consistent. You used to be. But no longer are. If Melee 3.0 is the direction that youre wanting to go you're going to lose a lot more players that you just gained. You're changing the ENTIRE way the game is played. And that's not good. Spend more time in development before just turning knobs. But as of now, you've lost me as a player for 3 simple reasons.

The functionality of melee not being able to hit through railings, small boxes, and the like. While certain primaries and secondaries have innate punchthrough.

The way mods, damage, items, and frames are being nerfed into the ground rendering them useless or unplayable.

Changing the game because you didn't see an interaction and so it must be bad, instead of keeping the interaction but "dialing down" it's damage. Don't shun it, make it cool. (Covert lethality, exodia contagion, chroma). Just don't let it do billions of damage. As of now it does 1 damage past lvl 80s and renders a very painful to grind item useless. 

Other games have issues with OP setups but they don't Nerf them into Oblivion. They embrace it and allow people to feel like it was worth their time but still dial back the damage into a range that works. 1 base damage does not. So due to that I'm stepping away from the game until at such time you get a dedicated direction. Not a flitting fancy to screw with settings while drunk. Lol. Maybe you'll hear others say something similar. Maybe not. But hopefully you get it worked out. 

I understand the reasoning behind why spore spread was removed when death on tick damage, as it led to a situation where a single spore cast could slaughter wave after wave without touching the keyboard/controller once the spores got going. Now, you have situation where it's a struggle to keep the spores popping as the counter rises, and saryn's gameplay becomes racing around recasting her 1 to maintain the damage counter. This adjustment was effective in creating a steady-state equilibrium for the damage counter--which is truly necessary to prevent her kit in overshadowing her teammates--but the gameplay becomes monotonous and generally ineffective (reminds me a lot of Ash's bladestorm rework, and sadly I have barely touched him since due to the frustrating and burdensome mark mechanic overshadowing him as a frame). It feels bad to see teammates slaughter enemies before you can infect them spores.

I would hugely prefer to bring back the spread on tick damage, but add in a penalty to the damage counter for every time that this happens. That would incentive players to remain active, as the more enemies that they kill themselves will produce a higher spore damage counter over time, spending more time shooting, working with teammates, etc and less time spamming 1.

16 hours ago, Demian_DeVile said:

I got an Idea how it is maybe possible to bring back the flow to Saryn make that the spreading by tick kill just happend if the Spore have ticked 3-6 times means if it don't tick a specific number it won't spread if it kills - this will make an not so big Spreading and if the damage tickes so hight that it kills with less than needed ticks it won't spread anymore - than do the damage increase like now depend on infestet enemies but like you did befor that it goes up and stops if last Spore runs out and you can put a fix stack an Spore casts means I can cast Spores 3 Times if I do Abtility again all Spores explodes with remaining Damage - this will bring a good Flow without beeing like you take care of "set and forget" playstyle 

my problem is not the tick damage kills enemy=doesn't spreads spores . it was indeed an issue(set and forget) so i can understand why they got rid of it. for those that want the tick damage kills enemy=spreads spores back they can decrease the spread to 5m for some decent/consistent but not 100% guaranteed spread outside onslaught that missions don't have the increased enemy spawn onslaught has. onslaught has higher enemy spawn so it can be overlooked. my problem is that the damage from spores ramps up slow(this also affects the corrosive that doesn't affect the majority of corpus and infested units so overall it's worse than viral it had before) and it decreases very fast, and the punishment when recasting spores. the punishment on spore recast has to go away. we shouldn't get punished for recasting with a caster frame or whatever else

21 minutes ago, Peterako said:

I would hugely prefer to bring back the spread on tick damage, but add in a penalty to the damage counter for every time that this happens

there shouldn't be any penalty/punishment. this is ridiculous. even Ember that loses 50% of the range in WoF for keeping it activated for too long has to go away. if you build Excalibur well you can press 4 and button mash E for a few minutes

2 minutes ago, Scruphe said:

@Peterako

So therefore you're on the same wave as DE and want to shape her rework based of ONE specific mission type, right?

My suggestion and comments are referring to her for many mission types. I have used Saryn a ton recently for a variety of mission types before and after this rework. She was strong before and if nothing is further changed, I still believe she has been buffed significantly. She was melting multiple rooms, multiple waves, whatever mission type with a single cast of spores for like 5 energy doing tens, hundreds of thousands of damage per second. There was no way that spores were not going to be quickly scaled back after the initial rework.

My main point is that she loses a ton of playstyle identity when her spores don't spread death to tick damage and there are other ways to make her damage balanced.

3 hours ago, Peterako said:

My suggestion and comments are referring to her for many mission types. I have used Saryn a ton recently for a variety of mission types before and after this rework. She was strong before and if nothing is further changed, I still believe she has been buffed significantly. She was melting multiple rooms, multiple waves, whatever mission type with a single cast of spores for like 5 energy doing tens, hundreds of thousands of damage per second. There was no way that spores were not going to be quickly scaled back after the initial rework.

My main point is that she loses a ton of playstyle identity when her spores don't spread death to tick damage and there are other ways to make her damage balanced.

this is a pve focused game that we should feel powerful and have fun. we shouldn't be talking about penalties in abilities, nerfs, etc ridiculous things. have you ever played Dynasty Warriors or another game from the Warriors series? it's like Warframe: you pick a character, make a build, pick a stage, kill hundreds of enemies and feel powerful and have fun. isn't Warframe the same? yes. Dynasty Warriors has a character(Lu Bu) that is by far the strongest of all characters. he is a beast, but that doesn't prevent me from playing with a less weaker character. he is the absolute strongest character and not even a single player complains that he is too strong so he is still the strongest and didn't get nerfed. Warframe plays the exact same way. feel powerful and have fun, but instead we have to deal with nerfs after nerfs after nerfs. Trinity will get reworked soon. another nerf is coming. it's really a shame that Warframe takes away the "feel powerful and have fun". an example is Ember. from one of the most used frames to one of the least used frames after the nerf

18 hours ago, JonH007 said:

You're exactly the type of player #*!%1ng this game up. Oooh I played a mission where someone killed more enemies than me, nerf. That frame is too tanky, nerf. That frame has a buff that's too strong, nerf. You've literally listed every good frame and asked them to be nerfed. Go play something else you crybaby, this game is about feeling powerful. If you get your wish it will take 3 minutes to kill each enemy. Jog on...

Reading this reminds me of Guardians of the Galaxy 1,

These guys take things literally your point would just go over his head

Nothing goes over my head, I'd catch it before it did, me reflexes are too fast

Anyways,

While people are frustrated that saryn did get nerfed, I'm more frustrated as to why, same for ember

Sanctuary

Onslaught

The reason ember got nerfed before it got released is because she would make the mode too easy, the reason saryn and even melee are getting nerfed is because they make onslaught easy.

Oh wait, not easy at this point, i meant actually bloody doable. Now with a couple of the strongest factors getting nerfed to the ground for onslaught and only onslaught as pointed out by @Raijin83, and the result is that these are now and will be bordering on UTTERLY USELESS IN NORMAL PLAY

but so firm in their belief that onslaught is going to be the next "big thing" that'll "provide the challenge that players have yearned for" that they're making changes with only this mode in mind

But the sad thing is that unless a YouTuber aside from Rahetaleus complains about it, they won't bother. We're just the little guys here, our voices will never reach them and with certain dkdiayoutubers constantly doing nothing but praising every major mistake they make, nothing will change.

The community that truly loves this game and has put hundreds to thousands of hours behind this game while playing for free will get nothing from DE while those that made one big transaction and only played for a dozen hours gets all their attention.

18 hours ago, JonH007 said:

Reading this reminds me of Guardians of the Galaxy 1,

These guys take things literally your point would just go over his head

Nothing goes over my head, I'd catch it before it did, me reflexes are too fast

Anyways,

While people are frustrated that saryn did get nerfed, I'm more frustrated as to why, same for ember

Sanctuary

Onslaught

The reason ember got nerfed before it got released is because she would make the mode too easy, the reason saryn and even melee are getting nerfed is because they make onslaught easy.

Oh wait, not easy at this point, i meant actually bloody doable. Now with a couple of the strongest factors getting nerfed to the ground for onslaught and only onslaught as pointed out by @Raijin83, and the result is that these are now and will be bordering on UTTERLY USELESS IN NORMAL PLAY

but so firm in their belief that onslaught is going to be the next "big thing" that'll "provide the challenge that players have yearned for" that they're making changes with only this mode in mind

But the sad thing is that unless a YouTuber aside from Rahetaleus complains about it, they won't bother. We're just the little guys here, our voices will never reach them and with certain dkdiayoutubers constantly doing nothing but praising every major mistake they make, nothing will change.

The community that truly loves this game and has put hundreds to thousands of hours behind this game while playing for free will get nothing from DE while those that made one big transaction and only played for a dozen hours gets all their attention.

DE Devs,

probably by accident Frostleaf plant got removed from the frozen tilesets, i have some friends trying to craft titania but all stuck because of this, if you guys dont mind please fix it.

thank you a lot, searching for more bugs cya round.

Что с банши наделали? при 160% эффективности, 40 энергии это не дело! Сначала сломали случайно и в итоге ничего не сделав оставили так же

Archived