Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.6

[DE]Megan

since the last update for controller support, I cant play with one anymore because the game will not let me re-bind the controls, specifically the abilities. I don't want to use the ability menu but the game keeps re-binding it back, can someone help me, please

I missed the last two hotfixes, came back to see there's nothing new, nothing fixed, ho well....

DE, please, we don't want more updates, no more weapons, no more reworks on warframes.

Fix the Eidolons bugs, then fix the goddamn efficiency in the whip simulator (the sanctuary). Once that is working, then do all the reworks, melee changes, interface updates and warframe nerfing all you want, but please, NO MORE BROKEN CONTENT.

5 hours ago, ShadowNightz said:

since the last update for controller support, I cant play with one anymore because the game will not let me re-bind the controls, specifically the abilities. I don't want to use the ability menu but the game keeps re-binding it back, can someone help me, please

Try Xpadder.
hgzjRsP.png

Hope they didn't hire the guy from Skyforge to fix their controller support.
But feels like it :)

After a week playing with this new rework version of Saryn;

-It deals lot of damage still;

-Her combo idea isnt that bad;

-it spreads but only if you run like crazy to do it...

-Saryn still very fragile despite the good amount of armor;

-Her movespeed is real fun ( lets just hope you guys dont nerf it too);

-it is expending huge loads of mana, this is a serious set back and requires improvements, the way saryn works now it requires some kind of mana return from her skills, we have to use the least 3 skills in order to perform her combo, as soon as you press 4 there goes your mana, so every time you have to recast that spore starts the the pain, i tried to use arcane energize r3, zenurik, efficiency mods, hunter adrenaline / rage, but still it gets out of mana, probably if the mana consumption change it improve saryn gameplay by a lot;

-i still desagree with this way of spore spreading, i like when the spore end it spread to the nearby enemies, without it saryn feels ... meh, sry guys its true and its totally my opinion ( to everyone who going to quote this, remember that im based on my own impressions and other people impressions that disliked the new Saryn's gameplay );

Conclusions:

-PLEASE, return the spreading to saryn, keep the range like this, but for god sake return the spreading... PLEASE! Dont limit Saryn to smalls rooms please.

- The way Saryn is now it is basicly, incovinient, not fun, stressfull, and i am most part of the time spamming in and out tenno form in order to proc magus elevate to heal myself... i cant find the fun on spaming tenno form sorry... ( her sindicate mods not helping much as well =/, think they need a rework too )

-Improve the mana consumption somehow and her survivability.

I would like to have some other Dojo options, to be honest; decorations are great, but I still feel Dojo not that useful aside for trading. Not even the new obstacle course has given our clan reasons to spend more time in.

As I said also in a topic I've made, I would like to have the possibility to delete clan halls at will as any other nodes; I feel the requirement hall system overall outdated

1 hour ago, FormatDriveC said:

After a week playing with this new rework version of Saryn;

-It deals lot of damage still;

-Her combo idea isnt that bad;

-it spreads but only if you run like crazy to do it...

-Saryn still very fragile despite the good amount of armor;

-Her movespeed is real fun ( lets just hope you guys dont nerf it too);

-it is expending huge loads of mana, this is a serious set back and requires improvements, the way saryn works now it requires some kind of mana return from her skills, we have to use the least 3 skills in order to perform her combo, as soon as you press 4 there goes your mana, so every time you have to recast that spore starts the the pain, i tried to use arcane energize r3, zenurik, efficiency mods, hunter adrenaline / rage, but still it gets out of mana, probably if the mana consumption change it improve saryn gameplay by a lot;

-i still desagree with this way of spore spreading, i like when the spore end it spread to the nearby enemies, without it saryn feels ... meh, sry guys its true and its totally my opinion ( to everyone who going to quote this, remember that im based on my own impressions and other people impressions that disliked the new Saryn's gameplay );

Conclusions:

-PLEASE, return the spreading to saryn, keep the range like this, but for god sake return the spreading... PLEASE! Dont limit Saryn to smalls rooms please.

- The way Saryn is now it is basicly, incovinient, not fun, stressfull, and i am most part of the time spamming in and out tenno form in order to proc magus elevate to heal myself... i cant find the fun on spaming tenno form sorry... ( her sindicate mods not helping much as well =/, think they need a rework too )

-Improve the mana consumption somehow and her survivability.

totally agree, I prefer her old version

Hey again DE. after a week of playing with this controller setting nonsense, I find it odd that the "mods" option has been set to "upgrade" as when I think of putting on mods I think to myself "let's equip some mods" and always hit the wrong button with the new menu. I still despise the change, but my gf and her friends keep me playing so I guess I'll get used to them as it seems that you've got your hearts set on this change.

Won't be using forums anymore however, as it seems it doesn't make any difference what people say to what you hear when it comes to feedback.

Still love your game, just dislike playing my old fave bit.

We as the players are sick of this, and if you read over this entire post and see the other issues please read this.

We as players need to speak up so that things can be done to fix the problems. If we don't nothing happens.

Dear DE and the playerbase,

Look we all can agree that the changes being made ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE. FIX THE GLARING ISSUES!!!! There are Literally HUNDREDS if not over 1000 issues in the forums with bugs and interactions that aren't local or specific to one person. After looking over the Forums and complaints of other people, you still wonder why you're losing Veteran players? This column does a good job of giving you a sneak peek from everyone posting here.

My 2 cents worth here, is that you need to focus on quality, not quantity. It's what made you popular. It's what put you on the top 10 games to look out for, the the top 10 games played.

THIS STUNT WILL CAUSE YOU TO LOSE WHAT YOU'VE BUILT.

Look at other games in the market that tried similar things you're doing currently and you'll see. My personal experience was with a select few other games, but one that was a rising up and comer, was Puzzle Pirates. They are still in steam, and they tried rebranding, and then a different twist. Didn't work well for them. Other games exist with the same issues and they lost their player bases (I'm not as familiar as I didn't play them as often as YPP or Warframe) The point is you could do a lil research and most players of those games would tell you the reason it died is because DEVS got money hungry. The taste of success is what can make or break a game. You're choosing to let it break it. Instead of working with the community, you overlook the vast majority of issues. People don't want the story all right this minute, unless you announce it. Take the time to fix the problems and you'll see a higher return on the investment of time spent. 

The other issue with the game is the fact that trading has become DEAD. Rivens abound but no one is buying. The market is broke and no one wants to buy, everyone wants to sell. That's not a good thing. You have plat hoarders in abundance on the US server holding 100k+ plat. When you have people with that much on hand and nothing to buy, Things get out of hand. Primed Chamber should never have cost above 100 plat. AND YET BECAUSE OF THAT we have people hoarding a VAST majority of the plat in the economy that was supposed to be a "fair and balanaced trading system" completely over the top. That mod doesn't do ANYWHERE near the damage of a riven but due to its rarity its 2000 USD in plat value (if not more or less).

My point is that A LOT of people are upset. You, as a company and DEV group should know that making changes to your favorite TV show, movie, game, or anything else in your world can have serious consequences.  The thing that makes games replayable, fun, relatable, enjoyable, exciting, IS CONTINUITY AND CONSISTENCY. Things which as of late, have gone to the Kubrows. (They're a lil messy  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ) 

You could choose to fix that, but instead its all about rushing out the latest and greatest without thought to the old and favorite.

Change that and the game would be the best game EVER made. I guarantee it.

I hope others speak up with similar thoughts and that something can be done about the "nerfs", "reworks", "revisits", and "changes". The reason we invest time and money into a game is because we like what is currently available, and the potential. When people spoke out previously it was in small groups. If we want them to listen to us, then we need to be united in where we want the game to go. In this case there's already been so many changes that shouldn't have happened, that we as the players don't even know where to begin to fix what's broken.

Damage on frames, IPS damage, frame mechanics, mod mechanics, interactions between arcanes and melees damage output coupled with frame damage, riven output damage, and last but not least WHAT ACTUAL END GAME IS!!! DE wants Fashion frame to be end game... then why create scaling content that only a handful of frames can successfully get to? AND THEN NERF THEM. The Veterans wanted the scaling content but everytime something can do damage to level 250+ enemies it gets "changed" for the better! (sarcasm)

The goal of this, is that hopefully someone sees this and considers why this is even occurring. Maybe a beneficial change could come about, rather than the negativity that is the current view of the game. But it won't happen unless we as the players speak up together, at the same time, and at the same place.

On 2018-05-27 at 11:14 AM, Scruphe said:

Stop forcing the majority of us into some twitsted team synergy play style just because some ignorant ppl who like to leave the matchmaking choice on PUBLIC don't get kills when they match with Random people who took their time to forma and mod their equipment and frames and find their own play style. A squad of 4 saryns would still have one saryn getting the most kills and the others may feel obligated to complain. True team synergy is taking roles within a match (Defensive, Offensive, Healing, a mix of either, etc.).

And ALOT of us do solo anyway. These types of changes only account for 1 matchmaking choice in 1 type of mission style. Come on, guys. 

P.S. the few players who used to Spin2Win were annoying but nothing so serious that a mature person like myself couldn't ignore; they just killed really fast and that's cool. Those who arent as blessed with maturity could've exit the match and search for another. 

wow, i must be so ignorant for not having any friends who will play this broken game with me and wanting to successfully complete missions. you must blow people's minds with that maturity.

He must sound rude but there is some truth on what he says, everytime i join public with saryn to perform my tests people just leve because they are not doing their desired damage number at scoretab, essentialy because of the spore bug wich do not allow all saryns to aply spores on same enemy, i would like to see a solution for that.

34 minutes ago, FaeliecanSagus said:

wow, i must be so ignorant for not having any friends who will play this broken game with me and wanting to successfully complete missions. you must blow people's minds with that maturity.

Technically you're being hilariously immature, adding nothing to the argument just ridiculing someone else's point of view.

Literally the epitome of immaturity with that sarcastic pretentious tone where others are expressing their opinions, including that guy you quoted.

That you chose to pick on this one thing but ignored other arguments and instead decided to be an ass says a lot.

Thank you for this great input I'm sure DE will take deep consideration in what you thin about other people's ability to blow minds.

What are you even doing here?

We've already lost a lot. That's our point. You have to if you consider that, those frames which have been rendered useless now, might have been a viable choice for you to play. But we're being forced into specific metas. Which we don't like. Warframe is supposed to be about choices, not a meta.

OK back to the saryn... Things De have to fix so far ( my opinion )

-Mutalist cernos poisonous mist not exploding the spore blobs ( thats kinda lame pls fix);

-Multi saryns in same match cant aply spore to the same enemy ( this is real lame PLS FIX URGENT );

-Sindicate mods are just useless except for the molt one wich still have some use ( barely worthless );

-Mana drain from skils is too high to perform her combo too often ( please place some way to get mana back from skills);

-Take out that skirt from Saryn, we want too see more U_U ( consider it a buff 😜 lmao, COME OOOOOOOON);

If you guys find something else pls improve the list, just avoid fighting each other at the forum posts.😉

Peace boyz.

This is my first time posting, but I just have to say that I want the old controller setup back. I don't really like the whole browsing the menu with the Controller Cursor even though before we could just use the directional button to select the menus. Please remove Controller Cursor and bring back the menu selection using directional button, it is much more intuitive and faster that way.

Archived