Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.6

[DE]Megan

So I don't know if this is a known bug, but there's a problem with using archwing launchers where they get stuck in the ground and you can't move. It ultimately ends up killing you. It also happens in the Mastery Rank 25 test.

12 minutes ago, HotsumaS1 said:

Um, I can't use my controller anymore. I use a program called X360ce for it to work on Warframe and now it deletes the program when the launch starts up

Can't have have UI controller related bugs if people can't use their controller in the first place
latest?cb=20171016201829

il y a 12 minutes, DeyjaVou a dit :

ReShade broke as a result of  20.5, hoping this un-breaks it!

Edit: it did not. Also, dxgi.dll is being deleted when I launch the game, which is interesting... Not sure if that's supposed to happen, but it's happening, and things aren't working.

Edit2: Got ReShade working. dxgi.dll being deleted seems to be the problem. Run the ReShade installer AFTER the launcher says the game is up to date. Every time. Until it's fixed.

.... I was scared we had to do this....it is anoying.

16 minutes ago, Tauni said:

Fantastic, Saryn's back to collecting dust for me if this is the last of the rework, which did nothing to address her biggest flaw. Still no cc. Damage is all fine and dandy, but you tend to need a little something called cc to stop enemies with peashooters from shredding you. 

There's a reason Saryn hid in corners. 

Image result for vitality warframeImage result for arcane guardian warframe

I have no clue how you're going down with her. I don't even go down as her in EoS. you have to be doing something wrong.

Just now, Mad-Shad said:

Alternatively, replacing dxgi.dll whenever the launcher is ready works as well. Just copy/paste the file from a directory that the launcher doesn't purge before you hit play.

16 minutes ago, Tauni said:

Fantastic, Saryn's back to collecting dust for me if this is the last of the rework, which did nothing to address her biggest flaw. Still no cc. Damage is all fine and dandy, but you tend to need a little something called cc to stop enemies with peashooters from shredding you. 

mod 4 for duration

hace 13 minutos, HotsumaS1 dijo:

Um, I can't use my controller anymore. I use a program called X360ce for it to work on Warframe and now it deletes the program when the launch starts up

I found the same annoying problem, but i found how fix it:
Put x360ce files in only read mode, that works fine for me, sorry for my bad english 😊 

2 minutes ago, DeyjaVou said:

Alternatively, replacing dxgi.dll whenever the launcher is ready works as well. Just copy/paste the file from a directory that the launcher doesn't purge before you hit play.

Did you have to re-enter all your settings? 

il y a 2 minutes, DeyjaVou a dit :

Yes gonna do that.

17 minutes ago, Tauni said:

Lol. She was already great. If you couldn't see it before, maybe it's best that you play another frame, you don't deserve Saryn 😄

1 minute ago, Crithpyy said:

Personally I'm just gonna wait and see if they fix it. Don't wanna do that every time :thinking:

4 minutes ago, Mad-Shad said:

Go into your Warframe folder, find dxgi.dll, right click it and select "Properties". Then, check the "Read-only" box at the bottom. The launcher seems to be deleting anything that isn't part of the game, or a configuration file, which is strange. This will *hopefully* keep it from deleting the file, unless you're running the game as administrator deliberately.

You must urgently repair the plains of Eidolon, it is impossible to do hunts of eidolons ha many really many buggy that discourage us!
  I will mention some that often happen to me:
1-chroma vexiarmor not working sometimes
2- Weapon Lanka disappears from the hand of the chroma during the hunt and when it reappears and impossible to recharge
3-Sometimes the arcana do not work
4-eidolons flee away even when trapped by charged lures
5-lures get stuck and do not follow
6-The lanka weapon is changing its stats with the same build sometimes shows a number then a lower number using the same build make it show the correct value once!

il y a 2 minutes, DeyjaVou a dit :

Go into your Warframe folder, find dxgi.dll, right click it and select "Properties". Then, check the "Read-only" box at the bottom. The launcher seems to be deleting anything that isn't part of the game, or a configuration file, which is strange. This will *hopefully* keep it from deleting the file, unless you're running the game as administrator deliberately.

okey thx gonna do that.and yes it is strange,even anticheats softwares don't delete files.

Archived