Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.6

[DE]Megan

Any word on fixing the issues with crouching that one of the recent patches introduced? It's not behaving properly, triggering during bullet jumps without a button being pressed and certain animations like melee slide attacks are not changing the crouch state reliably. 

Kind of bummed that you guys put more focus into nerfing Saryn than fixing very irritating bugs with the core movement system...

enserio ya me canse de este hijo de puta juego de mierda si no lo eh tenido que reinstalar 10 veces ha sido poco !! que mierda y uno les escribe y quien sabe quien hijo de putas contesta por que a mi nadie a la verga con esta madres de juego !! 0 putos puntos 0 !!! cero !! zero !!! .!. 

>:( 

45 minutes ago, Fast_Pickle said:

I told DE instead of nerfing Saryn they should be improving Khora and that post got deleted.

real conspiracy hours starts here

Yeah I've had a few threads mysteriously vanish recently, too.

7 hours ago, Tauni said:

Fantastic, Saryn's back to collecting dust for me if this is the last of the rework, which did nothing to address her biggest flaw. Still no cc. Damage is all fine and dandy, but you tend to need a little something called cc to stop enemies with peashooters from shredding you. 

There's a reason Saryn hid in corners. 

well... dont complain that much... DE made it this far i can tell most of their plans were made after some players requested and after the request dont regret...

Thanks for the great work to all the sublime staff at DE. Saryn is looking good now.

The new controller pointer is nice and glad you brought back A to select, but used to be able to press up and down on the direction pad and it would select the options in the menus. This has gone since the new updates. Please bring back.

ported to start room after host migration after falling through the map in Elite Onslaught.

8 hours ago, Tauni said:

Fantastic, Saryn's back to collecting dust for me if this is the last of the rework, which did nothing to address her biggest flaw. Still no cc. Damage is all fine and dandy, but you tend to need a little something called cc to stop enemies with peashooters from shredding you. 

There's a reason this is called a co-op game. 3 other players can cc for you.

20 minutes ago, Kletse said:

There's a reason this is called a co-op game. 3 other players can cc for you.

Please stop saying this... We all want to play with others all the time but sometimes you can't, most of last year I was overseas and Saryn was one of my favorite frames to play because I could only play solo... Yes in a perfect world we all could play every match we go into, no matter the time of day or what mission we pick, with 3 other people, but the game shouldn't be built on this...     

9 hours ago, HotsumaS1 said:

Um, I can't use my controller anymore. I use a program called X360ce for it to work on Warframe and now it deletes the program when the launch starts up

Have you tried setting it to read-only?

12 hours ago, HotsumaS1 said:

Um, I can't use my controller anymore. I use a program called X360ce for it to work on Warframe and now it deletes the program when the launch starts up

please give it a try

setting to hide "xinput1_3.dll"

Yeah.. I try to launch warframe through steam and it isn't working since the latest hotfix. I've tried several times to get it to launch but it only launches th launcher. When I press play on  the launcher warframe in and of itself won't start. I'd love to know why.

1 hour ago, WingZeroNL said:

Yet still there is no fix for the resource line not showing up after picking up the item, so marking is still out of the question Q_Q........

yeh, this is making stuff like argon farming and farming for other rares a bit annoying

After I downloaded this hotfix whenever I want to log in it just straight up crashes!

Day 2 of not playing Warframe because it crashes when I try to log in. The usual happy thoughts I have when I think about Warframe are taking a dark turn. I want to keep my happy thoughts about Warframe. But without the means to play Warframe I see no bright future for my thoughts.

On the next edit of this post : will Dogekiin keep his happy thoughts because D.E. fixed the problem or will Dogekiin suffer from slowly not liking the game anymore?

14 hours ago, Tauni said:

New meta : spam 4 to win :D

Archived