Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infinite loading screen problem???

joebotx

PROBLEM: When I start up the game and want to travel somewhere (i.e. Dojo) it will put me in the loading screen with the ships and never actually finish loading no matter how long I wait. This happens more than often and every time it happens I have to Alt F4 and reload the game to fix the issue that's constantly stopping me from doing anything in WF
I know this has been brought up in the past and probably solved, but I've tried everything to fix this infinite loading screen issue and none seemed to work. I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, optimizing the game, and then verifying the game at the launcher screen. Another solution I've tried was to lower graphics, display and game settings to lower standards. Obviously I tried experimenting and none worked. Anything you guys think I didn't do, I already did. My specs are way higher than required to play WF, like I play at the highest settings and maintain 140 fps. That's probably irrelevant, but it's worth mentioning. I came back from a long break of not playing and this suddenly happens and ruins my motivation for coming back. Much appreciated if I can get a staff reply or some insight! Thanks <3

I've never had infinite loading screen before (played over a year). Now it's happened several times this week.  Win7 Home Premium, x32 client, DX9, laptop, all settings to minimum/off. Feels kind of pointless to even play since you lose all your loot.

Other threads about this: 1,2,3

EDIT: Just Searched the Megathread and there is over 30 instances of the same bug.

Edited by Bulllets

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This has been happening a lot to me, even before the Sacrifice came out. It's almost to the point where I can't even play the game. I'll log in and immediately attempt a mission only to be met with this glitch

I can't trade anymore. Every time I try, I get caught in the infinite loading screen glitch. What's the point of playing this game when I can't do anything?

Edited by VerySnail1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-06-22 at 6:52 AM, Nightwarp said:

same thing. i am also noticing sometimes the pictures in the foundry will stop loading up when its about to happen too

Absolutely a main symptom. Also, most of the relic reward images when selecting relics will be blank. Also fwiw, I noticed I wasn't able to drop a shield osprey specter while in the mission(i think once and after a Nidus linked me).

I 've posted this problem at

Infinite loading screen + foundry, inventory, equip items images missing after alt+tab.

Finally found out the bug stops occurring if I untick DX 10 and DX11 in the launcher. If you dont alt-tab it will probably never show. But in this game alt-tabbing is half the game 😉