Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good endgame content, tougher bosses and many more.

TennoOnFire

Okay.
We all know that Warframe is a good game. 
We all also know that Warframe is also a BORING game, for many new players. Grinding is fun and all, but it takes so much time that even Veterans are starting to lose their patience with the game. 
You can argue that, 'Then have some #*!%ing patience.' and all, but the thing is, not all of us have the amount of patience to endure a game with only like 20 hours of story and lore, and 200-300 hours of grinding. People nowadays want not more but interesting content. The recent updates are only trying to improve what the game already has, while adding a few toys for us to play with for a few days, then putting them aside for it to collect dust. (Not literally) So, maybe we can have like, unique and different missions which can be affected by multiple choices made by the player, unlocking certain missions while locking up others, which obviously can be all unlocked sooner or later. 

What it needs, is good endgame content, and a story-line that actually is engaging and fun to follow along. Also, in my opinion, we need better bosses. Bosses in Warframe uses the same attack patterns over and over, and it is like, 'Oh, you destroyed my shield, leaving me more vulnerable to your attacks? Well, then, Imma just use the same attack pattern, but FASTER!' Like seriously, the bosses are easy to beat that they are just glorified minions with more health. Why can't there be an interesting boss, who does not let you use the same tactic over and over again, and actually forces you to use different ways of defeating him whether it is by stealth or using the environment to damage him or her etc. Bosses can also have like personalities and characteristics that affect the fight. For example, the boss can be a coward, so when he has lesser health, he can try to run away, making you chase after him as the boss use cowardly tactics to immobilize you and give himself a chance to escape.

Or, the boss could be someone who just throw their allies at you to hurt you, because they hate working for the Grineer or the Corpus, but have no choice other than to work for them, making them secretly hate their bosses and the people working for the corporation that they are trapped in.

All I am saying is, just make the bosses challenging and interesting, with a backstory that can keep the players engaged and interested enough to actually keep on playing the gaming to discover the lore behind the bosses and the organisations, turning the linear plot of its quests into a collection of more interesting, layered and engaging stories that the player experiences as their frames get stronger and stronger.

Finally, the PVP. 
I know that Warfrrame is a PVE game, but that doesn't mean that the PVP should not be fun. I mean, you cannot even use mods in the conclave, and the modes are either you kill other players, you work with players to kill other players, you work with players to kill other players to capture their cephalon and then defending yourself from other players by killing other players, and Rocket League but with Tennos instead of cars. I mean, at least have interesting modes like where players an compete with each other by racing through different courses to be the first to get to the finish line. Either that or allow custom servers where people can create their own servers with custom rules and stuff like that. 

Well, PvP is full of aimbots... I think you can have our "custom" server already in a way. Meaning you can host the game from your own PC. I belive it would be better to be more specific about your ideas on PvP so we can colalborate and discuss it further more.

Well, I believe that DE can like allow 'Conclave Mods' which can be used in the conclave, and only can be earned by fallen Tenno dropping mods, though they must be careful to allow like, mods that are not OP for fairness, and every mod must be able to be countered by other mods, letting the players be able to build up an arsenal to fit their many play styles. As for the aim bot issue, I think if DE reaLly wanted to focus more on PVP, they will be able to fix that problem themselves.

Thanks for replying to my post!

PS, this is ma other account.

Edited by Fasdseaw1111

5 hours ago, TennoOnFire said:

you cannot even use mods in the conclave

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:PvP_Mods

There's conclave mods that drop per match and there's a bunch available from Teshin, you'd notice it if you paid attention, played enough or ever scrolled through Teshin's offerings. Custom rulesets for matches would be nice but that's not going to promote conclave but would offer potential diversity by imposing constraints.

As for boss mechanics, that's not going to make Warframe more interesting: DE already cannot fix boss mechanics switching between states and persisting states through host migrations so adding more convoluted behaviours will cause nothing but distress for both players and DE. Warframe is a looter, if you add more loot to bosses to incentivize farming them with their new mechanics: how does it differentiate the experience and where would use the new items? There's very little to no content to use your equipment in unless DE add bulletsponging via damage caps or more damage gates to give an artificial challenge to solve high damage output from Tenno against units particularly as an example aside from other possible mechanics.

The closest things to endgame are/were raids and conclave for their respective players' preferences forseeably. In the PVE context, the raids as they were offered something unique compared to the rest of the swarm farming gameplay that exists and gave you the opportunity to use your equipment to it's potential if you had given it the opportunity.

7 hours ago, TennoOnFire said:

What it needs, is good endgame content

Define the end game for a game that isn't really finished. Define an end game that fits the idea of an end game for every other player.

7 hours ago, TennoOnFire said:

So, maybe we can have like, unique and different missions which can be affected by multiple choices made by the player, unlocking certain missions while locking up others, which obviously can be all unlocked sooner or later. 

Split the player base. That will totally improve it. This is a multiplayer game, this doesn't work for that kind of game.

You are looking at Warframe as a single-player game with co-op and multiplayer PvP. That isn't Warframe.

48 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

Define the end game for a game that isn't really finished. Define an end game that fits the idea of an end game for every other player.

Split the player base. That will totally improve it. This is a multiplayer game, this doesn't work for that kind of game.

You are looking at Warframe as a single-player game with co-op and multiplayer PvP. That isn't Warframe.

Yeah, but that would be how I like Warframe to be. It's just my opinion, so yeah.

Also also, you can get through 90 percent of Warframe solo, without much help from other players. So, while it is still a multiplayer game, it can also work as a single player grindfest. All I am saying is, just make that missions seem more meaningful by adding choices one have to make to unlock certain missions. Maybe make those missions force you to play it solo, and let it only appear for when you are on a certain quest. It can add consequences to your actions in mission, making the quest seem more unique as it lets you choose the path you want the story to go. 

I just want better story and more unique missions in quests to make them stand out more and diverse.

Edited by Fasdseaw1111