Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

HELMITH VIRUS: Please Allow Me To Remove it from my before the 7 days.

GrownGamer

Having my frame look so bad for that many days is just not fun. And I can't do anything about it. It was novel the first time. But the 10th is just annoying. I really want to use my brand Spanking new Nova Prime, but the fact that I have to see that huge pink think.......I don't know what to say. XD 

Please DE. Let us remove the Helmith Virus quickly. Thanks.

...................Is there any real reason I have to wait seven days? I mean....Seven real life days? To see my frame in its full glory. 

Does it affect balance? Does it enhance the story? Does it literally do anything other than be an eyesore? 

I play warframe every single day. It is not fair to dismiss my concerns like that. I just want to see my frame properly. This is not bad thing. Yes?

7 minutes ago, GrownGamer said:

I play warframe every single day. It is not fair to dismiss my concerns like that. I just want to see my frame properly. This is not bad thing. Yes?

I can understand your frustration, you want to see your frame properly without the cyst, which is perfectly reasonable, however, you’ll only have to wait 7 days and then you’ll be able to remove it from your frame.

4 minutes ago, GrownGamer said:

XD Ok fine, you make an infected dog from it. Then if i want the infected dog i wait 7 days. But if i dont, I want to be able to remove it ASAP. 

the door to the room only opens once the Cyst is mature, once it's big enough for Helminth to recognise it.

if it's too small Helminth won't recognise you so the door won't open.

By now, they should implement something that you can craft, to make all future frames immune against that crap.

once you have removed it from any frame other than Nidus that frame becomes immune to the virus.

this is not as much of a problem as you think it is

Edited by BaIthazar

2 minutes ago, BaIthazar said:

the door to the room only opens once the Cyst is mature, once it's big enough for Helminth to recognise it.

once you have removed it from any frame other than Nidus that frame becomes immune to the virus.

Well for me it is. It was super annoying to have it on 53(?) frames after ai crafted my Dog, and that room is absolutely useless, aside from removing the cyst. BTW I do think that Nidus is immune and cant be affected again. At least when I tried I couldn't sit in the chair again to get infected

1 minute ago, BaIthazar said:

I think you think this is not very painful for my eyes. I understand YOU might not care. But ME, I care very much. Also, I hope DE sees this. Cause I want them to change it. 

I say again. If you are fine with it. ok. But fixing it for me and players like me will not harm players like you who do not mind. 

43 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Yeah, no thanks, it’s literally just 7 days and then you’re able to get rid of it, it really ain’t that bad.

Okay,  7 days is not much, but is there actually a reason we have to wait that long? Why cant we remove it the first minute it appears?

3 minutes ago, Top_Kekkonen said:

Okay,  7 days is not much, but is there actually a reason we have to wait that long? Why cant we remove it the first minute it appears?

As I said earlier, there really is no reason to wait that long, it’s just a gameplay mechanic that DE chose to do, and it’s only for 7 days, which is a short amount of time if ask me.

1 hour ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Yeah, no thanks, it’s literally just 7 days and then you’re able to get rid of it, it really ain’t that bad.

What's the downside to have an option to remove something that doesn't benefit you at all, exactly?

I mean as soonas the joke got old, which was a month afterwards, the system should have been improved. It's really off putting and it's kind of jarring to get a Warframe only to be infected within seconds for the 40th time.

I mean, imagine this from the perspective of purchasing a Prime Access, for example.

Edited by NightmareT12

1 minute ago, NightmareT12 said:

What's the downside to have an option to remove something that doesn't benefit you at all, exactly?

I mean as soonas the joke got old, which was a month afterwards, the system should have been improved. It's really off putting and it's kind of jarring to get a Warframe only to be infected within seconds for the 40th time.

I mean, imagine this from the perspective of purchasing a Prime Access, for example.

Yeah, you have a good point.

10 minutes ago, zeebo69 said:

there are children starving to death and being beaten to death

"DE THERES A PINK SPOT ON MY FRAME REEEEEEEE"

And complaining to other people in a game forum supposed to help them?

18 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Welcome to the forums!

No brainer idea? You're entitled. Why can't you just bend over like the rest of us?

I never see the cyst when I play. I only see it in the arsenal.
So I assume you don't really play the game. You just sit there and look at your frames. Yeah... but that's not really playing.

Btw. how do you survive the wait for your birthday, or for christmas? You can't even wait 7 days. You life must be thrilling as heck. ^^