Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE hates Valkyr

stevengeance

Well with the release of Nuli's long back in the past Valkyr definitely took the biggest hit to her kit having low shields. She is played as a more up front frame as her kit is melee based. Nuli's ruin hysteria and war cry which are really the only thing Valkyr players use(Don't even get me started on paralysis. Is she unplayable? No I still very much can take her to every content of the game to dominate whatever the enemy may be, but I am also a long time player with really good mods.

BUT HERE'S THE CATCH!

https://www.warframe.com/game/warframes/valkyr-prime

DE is unappreciative  to Valkyr. When it comes to the other prime warframes they get the prime look in the background of the warframe info section. Valkyr on the other hand...She just has her tortured regular non-primed skin in the background of Valkyr Prime's info. 

Where's your love DE?

Not with Valkyr =(

--Before I get a lot of keyboard heroes on the thread here's my disclaimer--

Don't take this serious or personal, I am not making a big deal out of this. Just as a player who appreciates Valkyr and appreciates the art-work DE puts into designing these frames, I believe she needs the info section updated. This is just something I figured DE overlooked and forgot about. So just a friendly reminder, I am not saying Valkyr needs a buff, she definitely doesn't, but if you want to talk about something her kit could use a little tweak to make her a little more frequently used. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rage on!

DE does not hate Valkyr. You just want us to seem like they hate Valkyr so that you have something to complain about.

I read your disclaimer, but if that's the case, don't clickbait with a DE-bashing title if you just want Valkyr to get a revisit and her info to get a new diorama.

well finaly. Im not alone in this mess. everyone ignore Valk. She have a ton of problems for years, yet no rework, no tweaks..no love form community, no tennogen skins. DE god f**** damm it, do something abot that allready! Give her good rework, turn mid lvl melee frame in unstopable rage machine with good survivability

I'm one of those players that simply avoid hysteria when playing Valkyr. I prefer Eternal Warcry and a weapon of my choice that actually has some reach. The few times I use Hysteria would be if I need a panic heal or something, otherwise I just cant stand the short reach crap of the skill.

14 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

how can you hate that booty though? 

I know right? Can't have a better booty than Valkyr.

TBH, With how many frames there's that need more work (Looking at you, titania), I won't be surprised if DE ignore Valkyr for a while.

14 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

I'm one of those players that simply avoid hysteria when playing Valkyr. I prefer Eternal Warcry and a weapon of my choice that actually has some reach. The few times I use Hysteria would be if I need a panic heal or something, otherwise I just cant stand the short reach crap of the skill.

Hysteria is not useless

This guy totally saved my Valkyr's Hysteria!

41 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

DE does not hate Valkyr. You just want us to seem like they hate Valkyr so that you have something to complain about.

I read your disclaimer, but if that's the case, don't clickbait with a DE-bashing title if you just want Valkyr to get a revisit and her info to get a new diorama.

Take a deep moment to yourself. I'm not bashing DE with the title. If that's how you preview it that is YOUR OPINION. Don't be shallow and ignorant to opinions, I said I WASN'T SERIOUS. Expression comes in many different fashion. I clearly stated that I want her info page to get updated with art-work that's all. I could care less if they do any changes to her, I love Valkyr the way she is.

30 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

I love eternal warcry build, but I am also not a fan of longer ranged weapons. So I love using broken war, which limits her range on the whole Nuli's aura. With that said I never have energy issues, just a simple recast and it's on again. Hence why I said she doesn't really need a buff. Paralysis is just not ever really used haha..

38 minutes ago, NoLazyShadow said:

well finaly. Im not alone in this mess. everyone ignore Valk. She have a ton of problems for years, yet no rework, no tweaks..no love form community, no tennogen skins. DE god f**** damm it, do something abot that allready! Give her good rework, turn mid lvl melee frame in unstopable rage machine with good survivability

Her popularity is under-rated and sometimes disfavored. There are many Valkyr lovers out there. I don't think she needs a mandatory rework like some other frames do, but she definitely could down the road with her kit would be lovely. With melee 3.0 coming out this can be a huge change for Valkyr players, hopefully for the good. 

With that said I am disappointed that apparently Trinity is next on the rework list.. She's already one of top picked team frames as everyone needs someone for EV or bless and links became in use with nuke trinity.

IMO, Ripline don't seem to Synergize with Valkyr's abilities. I know WarCry increases the speed of her Claws and her animation when she do a finisher in Hysteria, Paralysis lets Valkyr heal back to full health after she performed a finisher in Hysteria and do a lot of Finisher damage, and Hysteria allows Valkyr to Revive Teammates in Safety. But Ripline, It just don't do any different with her other abilities beside pulling the enemies too hard but it's good for Mobility in the Void, Lua, and POE so it's not Terrible, it just wierd. I do think Valkyr's Synergy is forced like Old Saryn. But i love how I don't have to sacrifice a damage mod for healing with Valkyr and with the Nullifiers, clawing the bubble before the Crewman works with Valkyr. I've done that against 20 lvl 120+ Corrupted Nullifiers in the Simulacrum when i was using my old account even without Reach or Primed Reach. Updating the Info section would be fine though.

39 minutes ago, VPrime96 said:

I know right? Can't have a better booty than Valkyr.

TBH, With how many frames there's that need more work (Looking at you, titania), I won't be surprised if DE ignore Valkyr for a while.

I agree! She definitely shouldn't have priority. I am content with her play style. I waited for her prime version to come out since 2014 and am glad that finally came by. Was hoping she had a whole new kit since primed versions are apparently warframe original's and Valkyr was modded by the Zanuka project.and has her abilities based off the torture(Hence the screaming on ability cast). That's all lore vs game content though.

3 minutes ago, VPrime96 said:

IMO, Ripline don't seem to Synergize with Valkyr's abilities. I know WarCry increases the speed of her Claws and her animation when she do a finisher in Hysteria, Paralysis lets Valkyr heal back to full health after she performed a finisher in Hysteria and do a lot of Finisher damage, and Hysteria allows Valkyr to Revive Teammates in Safety. But Ripline, It just don't do any different with her other abilities beside pulling the enemies too hard but it's good for Mobility in the Void, Lua, and POE so it's not Terrible, it just wierd. I do think Valkyr's Synergy is forced like Old Saryn. But i love how I don't have to sacrifice a damage mod for healing with Valkyr and with the Nullifiers, clawing the bubble before the Crewman works with Valkyr. I've done that against 20 lvl 120+ Corrupted Nullifiers in the Simulacrum when i was using my old account even without Reach or Primed Reach. Updating the Info section would be fine though.

Ripline doesn't synergize with her abilities, but I can't say it's not used, because frankly it is used more than paralysis to travel across the map (IMO), but with parkor it isn't really as useful..So yes, really weird. Warcry is amazing for the attack speed boost, but the problem with that is sometimes that crazy fast attack speed pushes you right in the bubble of the nuli with a short weapon. Paralysis is useless in my play style because I don't rock flow for energy build up, but rather rage/that new energy re-gen mod from plains and combo it with lifestrike. So I run around with eternal war and fight even level 100+ mobs grouped up. I like to mod my Valkyr with power strength and focus around eternal war. That's why I think paralysis is useless. Her info section just caught my attention as I was bored during the updating lol..

10 minutes ago, Dark_Chroma said:

Sounds more like you are one of them

Nah fam, people got nothing but hate to hide behind their keyboards. I knew that comment would also invite some hero to comment on it too. I guess there's no way around a nice discussion. Nothing but positive vibes here.

Valkyr's primed skin is one of the nicest looking skins I own tbh.

Valkyr is the best melee frame hands down imo. Warcry augment is amazing infinite fast af boi swinging galatine prime not to mention adding arcane strike and arcane fury she can swing that thing so fast.

Her 4th ability is something I strongly wish for a revisit by making it not a invincibility ability bc she gets innate life steal already, with a tradeoff being power strength gives a multiplier to melee damage while in her 4th ability. Maybe add a augment towhere she rips energy from robotics aswell.

Regardless if you're to be taken serious or not, putting out statements like "DE hates Valkyr" doesn't exactly project the idea of a healthy discussion, neither is addressing anyone who calls you out on it as a "Keyboard hero"

Can't exactly blame people with nothing to hide but hate behind their keyboards when your post is an open invitation to them.

Edited by Midrib

36 minutes ago, stevengeance said:

Ripline doesn't synergize with her abilities, but I can't say it's not used, because frankly it is used more than paralysis to travel across the map (IMO), but with parkor it isn't really as useful..So yes, really weird. Warcry is amazing for the attack speed boost, but the problem with that is sometimes that crazy fast attack speed pushes you right in the bubble of the nuli with a short weapon. Paralysis is useless in my play style because I don't rock flow for energy build up, but rather rage/that new energy re-gen mod from plains and combo it with lifestrike. So I run around with eternal war and fight even level 100+ mobs grouped up. I like to mod my Valkyr with power strength and focus around eternal war. That's why I think paralysis is useless. Her info section just caught my attention as I was bored during the updating lol..

I mainly use Eternal War but i got a Hysteria build for killing Bosses and a Prolonged Paralysis build for Rivens or if i want to have fun with her. The highest level i gotten her was at lvl 170 - 190 in a team and Solo. I'm one of those guys who enjoys Spin2Win (RIP in Melee 3.0) so I focus on killing as many enemies as i can unti i need to heal. If DE rework the Combo Counter for Melee Exalted weapons after Melee 3.0, then she won't be affected by it.

Только что, stevengeance сказал:

With that said I am disappointed that apparently Trinity is next on the rework list.. She's already one of top picked team frames as everyone needs someone for EV or bless and links became in use with nuke trinity.

Well..i can undestand DE here. Trinity is old school suport with useless heath vail...or what ever its called(i dont remember -_-), easy acsess to infinite energy supply and link(some people abuse it to create "nuke" trinity). If i recall there was a little discussion about that back in Tennocon 2016. But still Valkyr is in no good shape at all. She is old school melee tank with synergy problems back from update 11 and bad survivability on high lvl, nefred ult with "bad" design(i dont think god mode is good idea). Trinity can wait. Valk needs this rework more than Trinity