Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What if we have Deluxe for Operator....

Vlada91

Change operator 2 look more mature 😄 or maybe like alien,what you all think?? We have deluxe for all but not them,and they are main charcater in warframe lore....So we need some deluxe for them 2...

Edited by Vlada91

Deluxe Operator? I highly doubt that. Operators have tonnes of cosmetics already. And alien? Our eyes already have strange glows that we can change the color of. We are alien enough. Besides, the only really too alien looking thing in Warframe is Infested. Everything else is mostly humanoid right now.Grineer are clones, Corpus are still people, Ostrons are still human. And besides, our lore is that we are all young children of the Zariman 10-0. Not adults. I'm all for more clothing and armors for our operators, but what would we deluxe on an Operator? We are already fabulous.

52 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

Change operator 2 look more mature 😄 or maybe like alien,what you all think??

Really?...

Our Operators dont just change skin as if it was some kind of clothing. Sure [DE] could make some very very special Operator suits that are variants to existing ones and not limited to Prime Access but make them look like Aliens?

7 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Really?...

Our Operators dont just change skin as if it was some kind of clothing. Sure [DE] could make some very very special Operator suits that are variants to existing ones and not limited to Prime Access but make them look like Aliens?

It who's a joke, and yea im more for some cool outfits that have nothing to do in some operator style,but more like something different 🤔 for example:outfits 2 look like stalker but in some kids style or cetus desert clothing.....

Edited by Vlada91

3 minutes ago, Corvid said:

I mean, I'd be down for a longcoat-esque customisation.

Dear god yes! PLEASE!!!
Dusters, Long Coats, Vests, Jackets, Cyber Armor.

Most importantly, some short hair that isn't bald. There is no "Buzz Cut" or regular haircut. It's crazy styles or "bald"

1 hour ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

General rule of thumb :

whenever you wanna make a post, try reading it out loud first, if it sounds stupid then it just might be.

If you have creative ideas then why not.after all this is just a game. And people love cosmetics... 

14 hours ago, CaptainMinty said:

And besides, our lore is that we are all young children of the Zariman 10-0. Not adults. I'm all for more clothing and armors for our operators, but what would we deluxe on an Operator? We are already fabulous.

I hate to be THAT guy but there's a bit of lore that seems to hint that not all operators are from the Zariman. Something I wholeheartedly hope is true and welcome. Basically the final events of the latest official Warframe comic use a device that is, in my eyes, stupidly close to some kind of "OperatorMatic 3000" that can turn people into Operators. I admit it only SEEMED like that was what happened but if I am right, oh boy did the Operator options explode in possibility.

Why "we" the players are Zariman 10-0 is because of story, we all play different versions of a single individual character. I like to call it the "Commander Shepard collective". Same thing, there is only ONE in-universe Commander Shepard, it's just every player has their own version of this character (even if the default male paragon John Shepard is the canon one). 

So I think and hope that there are FAR more types of Operators. Those from the Zariman were the first but as time went on and they died of complications or violence and especially as demand for Tenno increased with the Sentients, more were needed. So clones were made, Yuvan theater rejects were used, maybe even adult volunteers (or voluntold Dax) were lined up. 

Basically, if DE writes it into the universe we play in, an Operator can be great many things. 

Edited by Lakais

1 hour ago, Vlada91 said:

If you have creative ideas then why not.after all this is just a game. And people love cosmetics... 

Well, for one, age/physique sliders shouldn't be a "deluxe". That'd just piss people off, that a function so basic is a pay thing. Maybe deluxe suits, but not for physique.

58 minutes ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Well, for one, age/physique sliders shouldn't be a "deluxe". That'd just piss people off, that a function so basic is a pay thing. Maybe deluxe suits, but not for physique.

Yes you are right but when you think its just a suit why is deluxe so special? So maybe we need little more then just that...(maybe deluxs can give some cool effect when you walking with operator or  his power looks different with deluxe outfit) 🤔

Edited by Vlada91

Well, i hope i can play something which doesn't look like a regular human. Yup, i know Tenno should have a "Human appearence" since they're our image in the game... But it would be a pleasure to have a different skeleton for the Tenno (Even if it's near impossible to do so for DE)

... But at the bottom of Kokoro, i hope to have a simili Ballas as a Tenno (Elongated arms). The aesthetic from the Orokins is so appealing

4 hours ago, Lakais said:

I hate to be THAT guy but there's a bit of lore that seems to hint that not all operators are from the Zariman. Something I wholeheartedly hope is true and welcome. Basically the final events of the latest official Warframe comic use a device that is, in my eyes, stupidly close to some kind of "OperatorMatic 3000" that can turn people into Operators. I admit it only SEEMED like that was what happened but if I am right, oh boy did the Operator options explode in possibility.

Why "we" the players are Zariman 10-0 is because of story, we all play different versions of a single individual character. I like to call it the "Commander Shepard collective". Same thing, there is only ONE in-universe Commander Shepard, it's just every player has their own version of this character (even if the default male paragon John Shepard is the canon one). 

So I think and hope that there are FAR more types of Operators. Those from the Zariman were the first but as time went on and they died of complications or violence and especially as demand for Tenno increased with the Sentients, more were needed. So clones were made, Yuvan theater rejects were used, maybe even adult volunteers (or voluntold Dax) were lined up. 

Basically, if DE writes it into the universe we play in, an Operator can be great many things. 

The eyes did not resemble our own. Those eyes remind me more of the same eyes the Man in the Wall has (Wally) when he visits us on our ship. And I highly hope that there are NO other Tenno. That the only ones are the Zariman 10-0 children. I highly doubt many other of the Dax made it out, though it is possible.

The Lotus says that Void exposure affects are well known, and seeing as the adults went mad on the 10-0, it's highly unlikely that any adults would survive the process of Void exposure, and those who did would turn mad, not gain the powers we have. Children would have to be the ones chosen.

Killing a Tenno is not easy either. Only those with Oro as strong as our own can destroy us. Sentient mothers, such as Hunhow, and the some of the Orokin Elite could match that power. I doubt many Tenno have perished. Mirage and maybe Gara are the only ones I know to have died. Limbo just off and ****** himself into some existence somewhere. 

There is a slim chance that there could be some way the Orokin found to create more Operators, but, with how strong the Tenno are, considering entire armies fall before Tenno might, including the mighty forces of the Sentient, and the fact that EVERY Tenno has an Oro strong enough to kill any Orokin, even The Seven, the risks would be too great for the Orokin as the Tenno pose an incredible threat to the Orokin. And we proved that solidly. 

But as always, DE can do WHATEVER they want with their lore and we are mercy to their whim, or they've already planned this out and see our theories and laugh at how wrong we are. Despite that, with the evidence given, I don't think Operators can be created, I think that in that comic they made a TERRIBLE mistake and have unwittingly created a monster of the Void.

21 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Change operator 2 look more mature 😄 or maybe like alien,what you all think?? We have deluxe for all but not them,and they are main charcater in warframe lore....So we need some deluxe for them 2...

Just put one of the Cetus masks on...

23 minutes ago, CaptainMinty said:

The eyes did not resemble our own. Those eyes remind me more of the same eyes the Man in the Wall has (Wally) when he visits us on our ship. And I highly hope that there are NO other Tenno. That the only ones are the Zariman 10-0 children. I highly doubt many other of the Dax made it out, though it is possible.

The Lotus says that Void exposure affects are well known, and seeing as the adults went mad on the 10-0, it's highly unlikely that any adults would survive the process of Void exposure, and those who did would turn mad, not gain the powers we have. Children would have to be the ones chosen.

Killing a Tenno is not easy either. Only those with Oro as strong as our own can destroy us. Sentient mothers, such as Hunhow, and the some of the Orokin Elite could match that power. I doubt many Tenno have perished. Mirage and maybe Gara are the only ones I know to have died. Limbo just off and ****** himself into some existence somewhere. 

There is a slim chance that there could be some way the Orokin found to create more Operators, but, with how strong the Tenno are, considering entire armies fall before Tenno might, including the mighty forces of the Sentient, and the fact that EVERY Tenno has an Oro strong enough to kill any Orokin, even The Seven, the risks would be too great for the Orokin as the Tenno pose an incredible threat to the Orokin. And we proved that solidly. 

But as always, DE can do WHATEVER they want with their lore and we are mercy to their whim, or they've already planned this out and see our theories and laugh at how wrong we are. Despite that, with the evidence given, I don't think Operators can be created, I think that in that comic they made a TERRIBLE mistake and have unwittingly created a monster of the Void.

The thing with the Zariman incident was that regardless if it was orchestrated or an honest accident, it was the first. Given just how much we can manipulate the Void outside of Operators and frames (our ships use "Void masking" as stealth for example and the orokin hide entire bases in there) I find it very likely that the Zariman kids were at least a "proof of concept" after the fact. Maybe even the most powerful as they were exposed to the raw, full power version. Given time, Orokin scientist could find ways to expand the pool of viable hosts for enhancement to include adults as their understanding of the forces in question improved. I hold a theory that most of the frames we use are inspired by or based on early Operators who were effectively heavily armed, void powered warriors. 

Secondly, I suppose the theoretical danger of the Tenno was less of an issue then the massive, basically unkillable hordes of sentients on a genocide crusade along with a host of other threats. I'd also venture a guess that unless the Zariman was obscenely large and housed at least a million colonists total, there simply wouldn't be that many Tenno what with maybe a third being children, some of them getting killed off on that ship, others lost to experiments by the Orokin and finally some lost to the various wars they fought in, and time. As far as I know, it's not specifically stated that Operators can't age. And also the issue of age in general, all our operators are early teens, but I find it unlikely ALL of the kids on Zariman were the same age during the incident, further limiting the number. We must also remember that Orokin command echelons were monumentally arrogant. See the Grineer for the perfect example, the Orokin through it IMPOSSIBLE for the Grineer to turn against them, well they were proven wrong on that too. 

As for the girl, Mitsuki. Her eyes are just blank, while as the "Man in the Wall" has glowing eyes that look sort of like... star clusters? That's the best I can describe from the screenshots I managed to find as mine has stopped visiting me. For Mistuki it could be a result of her being blinded. The device IS named the "Arogya Medica" assuming Medica has any sort of connection to "medical" then it's possible that among it's many functions is healing. Or she could be the possessed host to some Void entity, though that is unlikely as the comic series is essentially a prequel to the story presented in the game; it happens BEFORE our Tenno flops out of the cryopod. But that entire gambit will be explained on Wednesday, 30th, when the final issue of that series is released.