The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what is up with corrupted enemies?

elitedarkzero

2 minutes ago, elitedarkzero said:

My chromatic blade excal prime got one shotted and couldn't hardly even do damage to this lvl 70 corrupted lancer with a condition overload nikana prime that has a status/damage riven in it?? the hell am I missing here?

Corrupted are extremely tougher than their regular counterparts. Prepare and plan accordingly.

13 minutes ago, elitedarkzero said:

My chromatic blade excal prime got one shotted and couldn't hardly even do damage to this lvl 70 corrupted lancer with a condition overload nikana prime that has a status/damage riven in it?? the hell am I missing here?

Was you in T4 Void? Because if you were, you was missing the 3x damage. Also, Ancients can disrupt your damage on a enemy with his Aura so look out for those guys.

Just now, VPrime96 said:

Was you in T4 Void? Because if you were, you was missing the 3x damage. Also, Ancients can disrupt your damage on a enemy with his Aura so look out for those guys.

that could very well be, I was running the sorties and in the last mission.

1 minute ago, elitedarkzero said:

that could very well be, I was running the sorties and in the last mission.

Ooh the Sorties. Sorties normally don’t have the damage modifier.  They damage you like lvl 70 - 100 enemies in Ani. At least you had problems with the Lancer because the Corrupted Crewman is a bigger issue.

Just now, VPrime96 said:

Ooh the Sorties. Sorties normally don’t have the damage modifier.  They damage you like lvl 70 - 100 enemies in Ani. At least you had problems with the Lancer because the Corrupted Crewman is a bigger issue.

I never have issues with corrupted Corpus enemies lol, everyone is always afraid of the nulies but there is a little device at the top of the bubble you can shoot to totally disable them.

Was this the 2nd part of the sortie (the exterminate mission)? If so, enemies in that mission had resistance to and dealt additional elemental damage, which would explain why your chromatic blade was dealing less damage while the enemies were dealing more damage themselves.

Otherwise, it could've just been that an Ancient Healer was somewhere nearby, soaking up the damage and status effects from your attacks.