Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Need help?

(PSN)nononom12

Question

6 answers to this question

10 hours ago, (PS4)nononom12 said:

Hey guys do you need help? Do you have questions and no one to answer them? Please message me on game or join my discord server at https://discord.gg/rpnphT. I always around to help new or old players with anything they need :D

I need help on warframe drafting 

10 hours ago, (PS4)nononom12 said:

Hey guys do you need help? Do you have questions and no one to answer them? Please message me on game or join my discord server at https://discord.gg/rpnphT. I always around to help new or old players with anything they need :D

On 2018-05-26 at 5:42 PM, (PS4)mewtwoXY4303 said:

Hi I created 2 boltos and can' created Akbolto it says I'm missing one bolto but I have 2 I need help

If you used one of the boltos then you cant use it for crafting both boltos have to be 100% untouched not even with 1xp on them

40 minutes ago, (PS4)etone2001 said:

If you used one of the boltos then you cant use it for crafting both boltos have to be 100% untouched not even with 1xp on them

You can use it regardless on xp/level. I used plenty of ranked weapons to craft another. I regretted later on because I had forma installed, but was worth in the end.  What you're referring to goes off of trading syndicate/special weapons.

On 2018-05-26 at 10:42 AM, (PS4)mewtwoXY4303 said:

Hi I created 2 boltos and can' created Akbolto it says I'm missing one bolto but I have 2 I need help

*Did you hit square for the bolto to be used for crafting? One of the bolto's will automatically be selected either way to make it easier. Note: the background of the selected weapon will be highlighted in case to clarify the confusion of choosing. 

Edited by (PS4)black_viper21

17 hours ago, (PS4)black_viper21 said:

You can use it regardless on xp/level. I used plenty of ranked weapons to craft another. I regretted later on because I had forma installed, but was worth in the end.  What you're referring to goes off of trading syndicate/special weapons.

*Did you hit square for the bolto to be used for crafting? One of the bolto's will automatically be selected either way to make it easier. Note: the background of the selected weapon will be highlighted in case to clarify the confusion of choosing. 

my bad