Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

AI still struggles with large doorways in defection missions

Zambad

AI still gets stuck on the larger doorways quite often in defection missions. I know this was patched before but the issue still persists. The whole squad or individual members of it get stuck on the side of the doorway, some can break free sooner or later, but most of the time at least one of them got stuck for so long that the rest had already evacuated and I had to keep defending this one guy stuck in a doorway for a while until he randomly managed to break free (a good workaround is letting an ancient get close and let them slap the crap out of the fool, sending them flying, usually past the doorway). Here's a pick of one such situation:

Spoiler

NeP9nTE.png

Not much to add here. I hope you can fix this for good soon, it really makes defection missions and alerts drag on.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear DE, please consider dressing all survivors in magnetized suits, so that they can get pushed away from any metal-coated surface.

Also, please introduce a med booster rationing system so that the worst offenders among the defectors won't hog what belongs to the whole vibrant and thriving community of defectors.

Three entire squads of mobility-challenged Grineer were wiped out in a single run due to their disturbing fascination with the same corner, and I'm not sure whether I should send the medical bill to the struggling Grineer gene therapists or to their interior architects who are clearly so obsessed with this particular corner.

In the end, with 9/10 casualties and the extremely high chance of more Grineer impatient to bang their heads against this corner, I opted to extract after wave 7.

Harrow systems should not need such a senseless waste of cloned life.

• 5 weeks later...
On 2018-06-03 at 4:07 PM, LankesterMerrin said:

Dear DE, please consider dressing all survivors in magnetized suits, so that they can get pushed away from any metal-coated surface.

Also, please introduce a med booster rationing system so that the worst offenders among the defectors won't hog what belongs to the whole vibrant and thriving community of defectors.

Three entire squads of mobility-challenged Grineer were wiped out in a single run due to their disturbing fascination with the same corner, and I'm not sure whether I should send the medical bill to the struggling Grineer gene therapists or to their interior architects who are clearly so obsessed with this particular corner.

In the end, with 9/10 casualties and the extremely high chance of more Grineer impatient to bang their heads against this corner, I opted to extract after wave 7.

Harrow systems should not need such a senseless waste of cloned life.

I can't believe I just noticed this reply of pure gold a month later, entirely forgot to visit the forums.