Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicates, sigils, QoL and fashionframe suggestions

LaCroixCZ

Hello, I play syndicates' missions and exp their ranks a lot (as they are the main source of my plats :) ) and am currently exping 4 syndicates (combo Loka, Perrin, Suda, Hexis; maxed Meridians and Veil already in the past), which involves a lot of micromanagement. Concerning QoL: The current system is based on the sigils, which give you % of standings after the mission, better sigil = more standings; when you exp more than 2 syndicates, you have to change the sigil quite often, and therefore you have to click your way through the arsenal's menu in order to balance the standings, which can be a bit tedious after some time.

I am also concerned about fashionframe - I own a lot of sigils and would love to use some of them, as they would perfectly fit my fashionframe, but I can't do that, because it would totally ruin my syndicates' standings and downgrade those I want to exp (which is something I want to prevent obviously), because some of those sigils belong to the enemy syndicate. This limits me to using only some not so cool sigils, unfortunately.

My suggestions for improvement are: Adding "Set/ Be active" button to the Syndicates menu, which would behave the same way as equipping sigils = gaining standings for the active syndicate + its ally, but without the necessity of equipping the sigil of that syndicate: this would resolve the QoL issue of frequent clicking through the arsenal's menu. By activating one of the syndicates, you will gain the % of standings after the mission according to the rank you have (15 % on the max rank iirc, less on lower ranks). The sigils can still be set as rewards from corresponding syndicate (the Offerings menu), but they will lose the % bonus - they will behave just as regular sigils, but still only obtainable by exping the syndicate, which can be motivating for someone to exp/ change syndicates. You'll be free to use any sigil you want without the fear of losing standings and ranks you want to keep -> resolving the fashionframe issue.

I don't know the history of this issue, how the Syndicates behaved in the past etc., maybe it worked this way before, in that case, excuse me. I think this might be a good improvement to the syndicates' system anyway.

The need to switch between sigils to get reputation for different syndicates never bothered me all that much, but I wouldn't complain if they implemented such a setting. At the bare minimum, it would be nice if all your sigils for a specific syndicate gained the percent bonus of your most valuable sigil purchase. I personally don't care for Steel Meridian's final sigil (with the 15% bonus) but would love to retain the rep bonus from it while wearing any of the other sigils.

For decoration purposes it would be nice to turn syn sigils on/off from standing gain.  I might wear some just for decoration....    My syn sigil is translucent and I just use other sigils on my back like my mastery rank or an assassin/good animation one.

About the only thing I would like personally is if the stupid sculptures and syndanas could be traded.   Especially the sculptures. 

I had New Loka, Perrin, Red Veil, and then working on Red veil was helping Steel so I went for that to....but when I started going after steel it completely shutdown my NL/Perrin gain.  I was hoping eventually the Steel sigil could counter the negatives from doing new loka but nope.  So I painfully had to only work on red veil day after day.  Traded for captura's from steel.  Baught the syndana uz its one of the only ones I actually like and then got a sculpture and have totally abandoned them.   Now im back to just the 3 on the right and I am FREE.  

But im pissed I wont ever have Suda/Hex sculptures in my orbiter. 

Im also pissed their isnt 3 versions of each sculpture....the stronger ones with the energy coming off them.  

More Fashionframe freedom is always a plus, and would follow examples set in the past.
Arcane Helmets were removed, Arcane Enhancements were de-coupled from cosmetics,
and there's even a precedent for Sigils, with Conclave no longer requiring you to wear specific ones to gain Standing there.

So, yes pls.