Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Request for urgent updates to the game

Hello I write from Italy and am using Dictionary Cambridge. I havesome requests, suggestions for improving the game.

Time to act quickly

1)-Clan warMode

2)-8 players mode, with high unpredictability ( clan ) 

3) lacks interest we must create it to veterans, who complainabout lack of content

Do not exit the game to enter the English server

4) serves a trade list and automatic exchanges while you play

5) serves an assistance, technical support that responds in 4 days at the most and not in 3 months

There is nothing urgent in your list ,you just pulled out some basic idea but not adding anything how anything would work here

Clan War -> already existed some sort for node battle

8 player mode ? I guess that a 4 vs 4 , that also existed

3 ) they are working on just wait

4) Hope this will be something instead of spam

5) technical support is pretty fast unless you do talk trash to support?

As said there is not a single thing that is urgent on your list change your title 

8 minutes ago, Chaosdreamer said:

There is nothing urgent in your list

My assumption was that bit is a translation error. Rather than "urgent" they just mean things they would like added.

The only point I think is useful is the third one - Veterans need content. This has been required for a very long time, DE has just ignored it. Maybe soon?

1 hour ago, krc473 said:

My assumption was that bit is a translation error. Rather than "urgent" they just mean things they would like added.

"Urgent" means the same in Italian as it does in English, so this is definitely a case of OP overvaluing the content of their feedback.

9 hours ago, krc473 said:

The only point I think is useful is the third one - Veterans need content. This has been required for a very long time, DE has just ignored it. Maybe soon?

They've added TONS of content for higher level players.  Eidolons, Onslaught....and hey, if you really want to...You can go to Conclave and fight other "vets".  I mean, who better to challenge a vet than another one, eh?

Just because people keep cheesing what DE puts out doesn't mean DE has "ignored" anything.  There's plenty of new content for you to play.

If you just want "high level", there's plenty of ways to get that, too, already in game.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu said:

They've added TONS of content for higher level players.  Eidolons, Onslaught....and hey, if you really want to...You can go to Conclave and fight other "vets".  I mean, who better to challenge a vet than another one, eh?

I am looking for enjoyable and rewarding endgame content. Eidolons and Onslaught are neither in my opinion. And Conclave? No one plays it in Oceania/Asia that I can find. So, that does not work.

"New Content" is not necessarily enjoyable for everyone.

22 hours ago, krc473 said:

I am looking for enjoyable and rewarding endgame content. Eidolons and Onslaught are neither in my opinion. And Conclave? No one plays it in Oceania/Asia that I can find. So, that does not work.

"New Content" is not necessarily enjoyable for everyone.

What content would you LIKE to see?

Also, I don't think DE is trying to make new content that -everyone- likes.  I don't think that has ever been the goal of any particular addition to Warframe.  Rather, I think DE adds in so many different modes because each of them appeals to SOMEBODY.  Some people like decorating ships and dojos, some people like fighting hordes of enemies one after another in Onslaught or Survival, still others prefer more one-on-one fights in Arenas of Dojos, or Conclave.  Hell, some people might play just for some fun in Lunaro!

Noone has to like all of those things to like Warframe, and that's really the best thing about it 🙂

But yeah, I digress...what WOULD you like to see in Warframe? In all seriousness.

9 hours ago, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu said:

Hell, some people might play just for some fun in Lunaro!

I would love to play Lunaro for fun. But like the other modes, I cannot get a game in my region.

Also, I don't think DE is trying to make new content that -everyone- likes

My statement was solely in reference to yours:

On 2018-05-27 at 12:11 PM, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu said:

There's plenty of new content for you to play.

I totally agree. I do not believe DE aims to please everyone with all new content. 

But yeah, I digress...what WOULD you like to see in Warframe? In all seriousness.

Ideally, content that does not feel like an endless chore. Getting Khora for example, fun in theory. But battling countless bugs just to get the frame? That is not enjoyable. It really felt like a chore, rather than something that was done for fun. In fairness, I farmed Khora on release day.

There are two things I would like - either would be fine. Frames and weapons that are enjoyable to play. For example: I was enjoying playing as Saryn. She had fun mechanics. DE reworked her to a state that I no longer enjoy (that is another topic altogether). The alternative would just be missions with reasonable drops. I know it is a grind game. But when DE forces me to play on Mercury, and gives me Vitality mods instead of something useful, that really is not good. Basically, I want a "Veteran Mode" for the game (other games have this). This would be a mode only available to those in excess of a certain MR. All the missions would start at a higher level (Mercury would be level 100 or something). But the rewards would actually be worthwhile - none of the pointless junk like 1000 credits, or Vitality mods.

5 hours ago, krc473 said:

I would love to play Lunaro for fun. But like the other modes, I cannot get a game in my region.

My statement was solely in reference to yours:

I totally agree. I do not believe DE aims to please everyone with all new content. 

Ideally, content that does not feel like an endless chore. Getting Khora for example, fun in theory. But battling countless bugs just to get the frame? That is not enjoyable. It really felt like a chore, rather than something that was done for fun. In fairness, I farmed Khora on release day.

There are two things I would like - either would be fine. Frames and weapons that are enjoyable to play. For example: I was enjoying playing as Saryn. She had fun mechanics. DE reworked her to a state that I no longer enjoy (that is another topic altogether). The alternative would just be missions with reasonable drops. I know it is a grind game. But when DE forces me to play on Mercury, and gives me Vitality mods instead of something useful, that really is not good. Basically, I want a "Veteran Mode" for the game (other games have this). This would be a mode only available to those in excess of a certain MR. All the missions would start at a higher level (Mercury would be level 100 or something). But the rewards would actually be worthwhile - none of the pointless junk like 1000 credits, or Vitality mods.

Haven't found Onslaught to be buggy yet, though I'm on console so who knows.

Saryn was broken and her rework was for good reason, but again..another thread exists for that conversation.

No, we don't need a "Veteran" mode.  MR =/= being a vet.   My brother-in-law got to MR17 in just under a month.  Just grinding.  Because he has free time. Me?  I'm MR20 after playing for almost 1000 hrs.  I also run a business, so I don't have free time.  MR is more like a Pokedex than a measure of your skill.

Now having a Hardcore mode for maps maybe...we already have Nightmare nodes, in addition to ESO, Sorties, and Endless runs.  Not to mention, if y'all would be patient with these posts lol, DE DOES have more content coming out soon!  But we keep asking and before we get an answer (the updates) we're already asking "Is it here yet?  Why isn't it here yet?!"  Because in REAL life, you can't rush progress with plat.  Quality takes time.

Chances are they're introducing the Tau system soon (here's hoping) and I'm sure that'll have plenty of new higher level content, as logic would dictate that the further out on the Star Chart the maps are, the higher level they tend to be.   "Junk Mods" add up in terms of both credits AND endo, not to mention you can trade them to new players who might need 'em.

Everything has a purpose.

May not feel like it when you're sitting on your small mountain of gold but there are those just starting out, or those who play super casual who appreciate that "junk".  js

5 hours ago, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu said:

"Junk Mods" add up in terms of both credits AND endo, not to mention you can trade them to new players who might need 'em.

It does get to a point where these mods are useless. Hence a separate mode for people that want to avoid them. I in no way want to restrict access to people that want the mods. I want away to ensure those that see it as "20 minutes wasted for junk" get something remotely useful. The easiest way to do this is a harder mode. "Hard Mode" might be a more suitable name than "Veteran Mode".

No, we don't need a "Veteran" mode.  MR =/= being a vet.

MR is the easiest measure to use. Player level is how it works in other games I have seen. Just because you reach the goal level does not mean you are a veteran, it just gives access to harder content. That is fairly consistent. -- I like the idea of this type of mode. It seems to have very little appeal to other people.

Haven't found Onslaught to be buggy yet, though I'm on console so who knows.

PC had to deal with the bugs and balancing issues before console release. 

DE DOES have more content coming out soon!

I know. I have no issues waiting for good quality content. But being on PC, we get all the bugs. New content is sometimes barely playable for the first few days. Yes, that is an important step for DE, as it helps them to improve it. But it is frustrating for the people that spend hours doing the missions and leave with nothing due to bugs.

On 2018-05-26 at 3:23 PM, krc473 said:

I'm a vet, pretty happy here. I have more I can do each time I log on than time I want to allocate to it.

I'd like to see new things, sure. Really looking forward to the new quest, but I'm very wary of 90% of what other player call "endgame" because it's mostly just "bad game" ("Raids", "PvP" and other player-toxic content seem to be the most common suggestions)

Edited by SilentMobius

3 hours ago, SilentMobius said:

I'd like to see new things, sure. Really looking forward to the new quest, but I'm very wary of 90% of what other player call "endgame" because it's mostly just "bad game"

My main desire for "Veteran Content" is less about actual new missions and such, and more just about missions being more rewarding. Take relics for example - if you go hunting for Lith relics at say, Mercury. All the rewards are terrible (for someone that does not need them). My ideal "Veteran Content" would be removing the junk rewards, and upping the difficulty. Ignoring the rewards, farming on Mercury is not enjoyable - the levels are just too easy. Does that sound like a terrible idea? 1) Less junk loot/better loot; and 2) Stronger enemies. There would be a few issues around implementation of course, but it would make for a better endgame thing than say, LoR raids. Hence my suggestion for "Veteran/Hard Mode".

Edited by krc473

53 minutes ago, krc473 said:

My main desire for "Veteran Content" is less about actual new missions and such, and more just about missions being more rewarding. Take relics for example - if you go hunting for Lith relics at say, Mercury. All the rewards are terrible (for someone that does not need them). My ideal "Veteran Content" would be removing the junk rewards, and upping the difficulty. Ignoring the rewards, farming on Mercury is not enjoyable - the levels are just too easy. Does that sound like a terrible idea? 1) Less junk loot/better loot; and 2) Stronger enemies. There would be a few issues around implementation of course, but it would make for a better endgame thing than say, LoR raids. Hence my suggestion for "Veteran/Hard Mode".

Mercury is literally a beginner Tenno's planet. Why in Lotus' name would they "raise the difficulty"?  It's not junk to a Tenno that has none of it.  That's just where the loot is that you're after.

Seriously. what would be "better rewards"?  They give you friggin' Arcanes, Rare Primed Mods, Special Weapons, New Frames, and STILL people complain: "But we want BETTER!"  What can be better than the one-shot-to-kill setups you all already have?! O_O

1 hour ago, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu said:

Mercury is literally a beginner Tenno's planet. Why in Lotus' name would they "raise the difficulty"?  It's not junk to a Tenno that has none of it.  That's just where the loot is that you're after.

I feel like you have completely missed the point.

• I am forced to go to low level areas for relics. (there are other options of course, but farming is what we will go with)
  • Low level areas have rewards that are useless to me. If I do not get my relics, it was a total waste of time.
  • I want a SEPARATE mode that increases the enemy level, spawn rate etc. A separate mode, because many people need the stuff I consider junk. 

I think many people would agree: when you one hit literally everything, the mission is not fun.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu said:

Seriously. what would be "better rewards"?  They give you friggin' Arcanes, Rare Primed Mods, Special Weapons, New Frames, and STILL people complain: "But we want BETTER!"  What can be better than the one-shot-to-kill setups you all already have?! O_O

Its more about removing the junk. Rewards like resources, credits, endo and common mods are great for new players. They are not great for people that have played for a long time. They could give radiant relics rather than intact relics. They could have double pickup values. Stuff like that.

The idea is not to take anything away from the new players. I do not understand why I have to keep saying this.

2 minutes ago, krc473 said:

I feel like you have completely missed the point.

• I am forced to go to low level areas for relics. (there are other options of course, but farming is what we will go with)
  • Low level areas have rewards that are useless to me. If I do not get my relics, it was a total waste of time.
  • I want a SEPARATE mode that increases the enemy level, spawn rate etc. A separate mode, because many people need the stuff I consider junk. 

I think many people would agree: when you one hit literally everything, the mission is not fun.

Its more about removing the junk. Rewards like resources, credits, endo and common mods are great for new players. They are not great for people that have played for a long time. They could give radiant relics rather than intact relics. They could have double pickup values. Stuff like that.

The idea is not to take anything away from the new players. I do not understand why I have to keep saying this.

I think you are missing MY point.

You, yourself, admit there are other means of gaining relics.  Onslaught is one, off the top of my head, for relics.  You can also trade, etc. 
Also, those "useless" rewards don't cause any issues, so I'm not sure why you care if they're there or not.
Many people needing the stuff you consider junk has nothing to do with whether or not you play said mode.

Have you ever considered DE does this to ENCOURAGE higher level players to mingle with new players?  Maybe as a means of creating instances whereby the newer players might find help from us?

I actually don't mind whether I'm 1-hitting things or struggling to stay alive.  I love my frames and my weapons, I love the movement and the lore, all of it.  I'm just happy to have Warframe to play. Period.

As for giving out Radiants and such, if they start doing that with you just needing to click "Hard Mode", what's to keep people from cheesing it?  What's the point of farming Void Traces?

You want an easier way to farm.  In a game that relies on you farming.

Think about that.  If there were a place to just skip the other crap, what's the point of having RNG at all?