Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cetus merchants with rotation of items

Simikao

For past week or so I have had issues buying stuff from Teasonai and Nakak since every time I open their store I get the notification that "Vendor's items have been updated" but upon closing the notification there are the same items - unchanged for a week. Furthermore the in the top left corner where it should show time for new rotation, instead of hours and seconds, it is just written "Timer". I am not sure what might have caused it but I think it was connected with the release of the Saryn update.

I tried finding anyone with similar issues but doesn't seem like anyone else has that issue

I have the same problem after that Saryn Update, so don't feel like the lone ranger.  I posted this 2 days ago without any replies.

I was just wondering has anyone else taken a look or experienced this same oddity.  I go to the Fisher-Lady and the Gem guy, for get their names offhand, and it seem the "Today's Specials" NEVER change daily as they used to.  Both have the exact same things as "specials" for like 4-5 days or longer.  Every night I check these and a box comes up to the screen "The vendors goods has been updated", when in fact they have not.  Ever since I started getting this message the items in BOTH vendors have not changed.

Thank You.