Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another way to earn/farm Ayatan Amber Stars

AEP8FlyBoy

So, I know I'm not the only one that feels this way. But when you run Sorties every day (or almost every day), this is basically what you see.

rltAz4q.jpgra72Itg.jpgWiR3PSz.jpg

The thought crossed my mind. Why can't we earn Ayatan Amber stars from anywhere other than hoping they drop from crates/containers or lockers, or by literally buying them from players who either don't avidly run sorties, or who have so many it would help to explain why I don't see any of them anymore.

Then, I thought of sum buut
err... Suumbaat. Sorry.

KhNaXrA.jpg12RZ4Uw.jpg

He literally has some Ayatan stuff on his desk and there is nothing you can purchase from him even related to them. Umxhu9J.jpg Would it be so much to ask for him to give away Ayatan Cyan/Amber stars for Ostron Standing? And not like 10,000 standing for 1x Cetus Wisp... That's just ridiculous considering how damn many of them you need to be able to craft anything to their full potential.

I'm thinking more along the lines of 500 / 1000 standing for Cyans and Ambers respectively.
Also... why doesn't Nakak give away carpets for Standing yet? : /  (She literally struts across her stand shouting to the world that she sells carpets.)
This has been irking me since late last year. 

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

I usually spend most of the time in survivals just opening lockers, there isn't much else to do anyways while waiting for the timer to tick down.

That's enough to find about 4-5 stars usually, you can already buy them from players btw. it's just not really worth selling as stars are really common and don't worth much.

I'm still very much thankful for that bug which made amber stars the common type instead of cyan when DE first introduced the ayatan system.....without that I wouldn't have had 100+ ambers on me XD 

but yea, +1 for your suggestion 

19 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Honestly I'm never short of amber stars just from running normal missions.  I have an excessively high amount of cyan ones too. 

This is my experience, too. Also, the various fauna on the Plains of Eidolon drop stars at a pretty high rate.

• 2 months later...

I find Amber Ayatan stars a lot more often on archwing missions. (I don't go around breaking stuff in an attempt to find them. However, I have noticed that most if not all the stars i have found have been amber stars. This could just be a freak coincidence so I will need some others to verify.

I noticed this while grinding archwing levels on Salacia (Neptune)