Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Kama Split-Sword Concept

SnowyZoroark

This probably will never be a thing, but I figured I'd at least share an idea I had regarding the Dual Kamas.

Basically, the idea was to make Dual Kamas into a split-sword-type weapon, or making a varient that can be used as a side-grade to Dual Kamas Prime.

However, instead of them combining into a greatsword like the already-existing Dark Split-Sword, the would combine into a Polearm.

Here's a quickly photoshopped recreation of my idea so you have a visual to go off of.

TvP6FVt.png

That's pretty much it. Also, side thing, please make it so we can switch between forms of split-swords in mission. Maybe with the alt-fire button while the melee is equipped, or something.

Oh, so you want something like THIS ?

Spoiler

Risultati immagini per Shiki Senran Kagura

You pervs! Close this spoiler thing immediately!                                              

I really like the idea, that would also bring up some really sick animations!

Also, a secondary fire for melee is something that has been needed for a long time, let's hope they bring something like that with the melee nerf rework

Yeah, it would be great but...
The first thing DE needs to do is allow for the stance shift in combat (maybe with alt-fire key?)

That way you can switch from dual to heavy with Dark-Split Sword, or Dual to Pole-arm with... Dual-Split Kama while your fighting through the hordes.