Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

These secondaries make my fingers bleed

-CM-NineFingers

I'm obviously talking about the triumvirate of capsulitis, the Arca sciscoKnell, and the Dual Toxocysts.

While I love the idea of rewarding your skill, I don't see why it should punish your triggerfinger that much. Is there any real, valid reason for them not switching to full auto while the buffs are active?

First method: Bind mouse fire on mousewheel (for example MouseWheelUp for firing, and for Melee use MouseWheelDown),

Second method: Have you ever heard about macros?

There are many discussions if they are, or are not allowed in warframe, some say yes, some say no, cant say for sure, never heard a single time about someone getting banned by using them. But whatever;

For example, i can use my "Mouse button 5" and assign to it a function to trigger a "LMB" function each 0.05 seconds, which will result in a seemingly full-automatic shooting of a non-full auto / semi-auto weapons, such as the ones you listed, or a quite nice Tiberon Prime Semi-auto mode.

TL:DR holding the specific button shoots the ammo in full-auto mode, without having to wreck my mouse buttons. 

Plus, its not hard to set the function you want. The one you need specifically is following: Left button down->0.05 (for example) second delay->Left button up.

After this macro is prepared, assign it to a specific mouse key for example, then insert the function and make it.. well...be triggered as long the specific key is being pressed.

13 minutes ago, Inquizitor said:

First method: Bind mouse fire on mousewheel (for example MouseWheelUp for firing, and for Melee use MouseWheelDown),

There are many discussions if they are, or are not allowed in warframe, some say yes, some say no, cant say for sure, never heard a single time about someone getting banned by using them. But whatever;

For example, i can use my "Mouse button 5" and assign to it a function to trigger a "LMB" function each 0.05 seconds, which will result in a seemingly full-automatic shooting of a non-full auto / semi-auto weapons, such as the ones you listed, or a quite nice Tiberon Prime Semi-auto mode.

TL:DR holding the specific button shoots the ammo in full-auto mode, without having to wreck my mouse buttons. 

Plus, its not hard to set the function you want. The one you need specifically is following: Left button down->0.05 (for example) second delay->Left button up.

After this macro is prepared, assign it to a specific mouse key for example, then insert the function and make it.. well...be triggered as long the specific key is being pressed.

what the TL;DR should say is "bandaid fix". You should not have to rely on either external programs or workarounds just to make 3 weapons not induce carpal tunnel syndrome.

I do agree with the OP, those weapons should switch to full auto when the buff is active, since there's no reason you wouldn't be spamming it anyway

2 hours ago, Inquizitor said:

What about controller users who don't have access to macros? 

16 hours ago, Inquizitor said:

I got official clearence from the support to use macros for my damaged nerves.

The rule is simple no autoplay or graphics altering macro systems.

On 2018-05-27 at 10:58 AM, -CM-TotallyNotLimbo said:

I'm obviously talking about the triumvirate of capsulitis, the Arca sciscoKnell, and the Dual Toxocysts.

While I love the idea of rewarding your skill, I don't see why it should punish your triggerfinger that much. Is there any real, valid reason for them not switching to full auto while the buffs are active?

For me its my akbolto prime... my most used weapon on secondary by far, nearing half of my secondary use..

It fires fast, strips armor, deals orange crits for good damage...

And it makes my fingers ache.

Mara detron too... fast firing semi auto shotgun pistol...

On 2018-05-27 at 7:47 PM, (PS4)salovel1991 said:

What about controller users who don't have access to macros? 

Well, i don't know, op of this post is not console user (rough guess, not having the xbox / ps4 prefix at name), this was...just...tip for that one specific person, but no need to worry, there is always another way.
PCMR.png

In Jordas voice: "JOIN US, BE REBORN!"

Edited by Inquizitor