Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

D-Pad not working on PS4 controllers

(PSN)Pluto_Of_Mones

I'll keep it short. The D-Pad has been glitching and is unresponsive. Specifically, the part of the the pad activated by pressing DOWN. I bought an additional  PS4 controller and the same thing occurs quite often. This prevents pulling up my gear menu and other ingame functions AND still persists after I leave the game. Anyone else experience this  on the PS4 or have a quick fix solition to the problem?

Edited by (PS4)Pluto_Of_Mones

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And this only happens in Warframe? Very strange.

Did you backup the Warframe profile and redownloaded it after your initialization? If yes, you could try the following, save the Warframe data (not the game itself) to a USB stick / cloud then delete it. Start the game, reconfigure the controls and check if it happens again. 

Another way would be to try another login/profile if this bug also comes up. If this still happens, make a screenshot of your controller setting and add it to your post. Just to be on the safe side that nothing in your configuration causes this problem.

1 hour ago, (PS4)x-SCARDUST-x said:

And this only happens in Warframe? Very strange.

Did you backup the Warframe profile and redownloaded it after your initialization? If yes, you could try the following, save the Warframe data (not the game itself) to a USB stick / cloud then delete it. Start the game, reconfigure the controls and check if it happens again. 

Another way would be to try another login/profile if this bug also comes up. If this still happens, make a screenshot of your controller setting and add it to your post. Just to be on the safe side that nothing in your configuration causes this problem.

Yes, I tried that MONTHS ago LOL. The initializing part was a PAIN. I spent 17 hours reinstalling everything. And the minute I went to play Warframe the problem came back. Oddly though, my PS4 updated it's system software 3 days ago and the problem "seems" to have gone away. I'm not sure if it's related or not BUT for the past 3 days I haven't had any issues. Warframe has been working fine, so I'm just baffled as to what the problem actually was or if it's actually fixed but I'm happy things "seem" normal. Perhaps it was never an issue within Warframe, maybe it was just my PS4.