Can't log in

After update 22.20.6 whenever I press the log in button the game just freezes and crashes. But not a ''Warframe crash'' (the one where you can send your information to DE) just a normal Windows crash. This issue has been going on sinds update 22.20.6 and it really is grinding my gears

2 minutes ago, Dogekiin said:

After update 22.20.6 whenever I press the log in button the game just freezes and crashes.

What have you tried to fix this?

• Update all hardware.
  • Verify the Download Cache through the WF launcher. 
2 minutes ago, krc473 said:

What have you tried to fix this?

• Update all hardware.
  • Verify the Download Cache through the WF launcher. 

I have updated all my hardware, verified the Download Cache a couple of times and optimized the Download Cache a couple times but this has no effect regarding my issue

Just now, Dogekiin said:

I have updated all my hardware, verified the Download Cache a couple of times and optimized the Download Cache a couple times but this has no effect regarding my issue

Perhaps try deselecting some of the options on the launcher? I would start with none ticked. If it works, tick a few and see what happens. 

15 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Perhaps try deselecting some of the options on the launcher? I would start with none ticked. If it works, tick a few and see what happens. 

I did what you suggested and I found the problem! whenever I tick 64-bit mode it causes it to crash when I try to log in. Whenever I untick 64-bit mode I can log in without crashes.

Edited by Dogekiin
Grammar mistake