Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infinite Reviving makes the game too easy, make it harder by implementing cooldown.

IfritKajiTora

20 minutes ago, bungawunga said:

9I2Qh6t.gif

Now that's woke, and you want to kill revives?

Just because you put here a gif doesn't mean your thinking is better than mine. Just to make it clear, because many people think they look cooler by adding gifs to their posts.

Reviving is a mechanic in game that I'm using. I'm always using 100% of my self and what is available in game, so not considering using weaker stuff in game, because that make my self nerfed. if I'm able to use more powerful stuff like others can. Revive mechanic in game is making us immortal. So it should be changed.

Also I'm not killing revives. I just want to punish players and my self if I manage to die TWICE in 90 seconds. Not making me and others immortal, and that dying is nothing, it's just happens in every mission and that means nothing.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

1 minute ago, -dicht.Seleszi- said:

ITT: OP wants revives for platinum to be introduced again

Thaha 😄  Nope. I just want to make game little more harder. Not to have thinking in game that you are immortal so you can die, because someone will revive you. No need to fear I can die and die.

vor 9 Minuten schrieb IfritKajiTora:

I just see that everyone want the easy mode as casuals.

That's all I see here.

No nerfs just buffs to make us immortal gods that wash the map in seconds.

Welcome to warframe, a game where you dont have to be competetive in everything - this game IS for casuals. Wtf are you even smoking?

There are a few challenging things for new players and not so veteran players, thats it. Its a coop dungeon crawler, its good as it is. Mister uber pro.

1 minute ago, IfritKajiTora said:

Just because you put here a gif doesn't mean your thinking is better than mine. Just to make it clear.

Reviving is a mechanic in game that I'm using. I'm always using 100% of my self so not considering using weaker stuff in game if I'm able to use more powerful. Revive mechanic in game is making us immortal. So it should be changed.

Don't use revives if it is too convenient to you?
I don't see why this should affect the playerbase because there's a smaller portion of player that want to get off on slaying NPC scaling swarms and want to introduce difficulty indirectly.

DE should have some notion of challenge cards as they are in Destiny 2 for example where it will boost something in the mission by a reasonable % for the sake of reward whilst adding modifiers to introduce your difficulty you desire so much.

9 minutes ago, -dicht.Seleszi- said:

Even if it'd make the game "a little harder" the game would still remain braindead easy to play, there's no point to change something to annoy the playerbase without it bringing any effects.

Yes the game is super easy, and there should be some changes. Changing this one stuff wont make the game harder. But after changing that, there will be more changes, and all these changes at end game can make the game HARD for veterans.

Not able to revive is annoying? Many games don't have that option, and people don't complain about that, because that makes dying somehow punishing. Besides it's your fault that you died 2 times in 90 seconds, so you should be punished for that. It's not annoying it's punishing. Also with two set of arcanes you still have 6 revives.

Annoying would be changing swapping weapons for longer. This doesn't change too much as a game mechanic you wont be worst because of that, but it's just making the game annoying if you want to swap weapon. This is meaning of annoyingness mechanic.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

6 minutes ago, Praxxor said:

Warframe is a casual game at heart. If you want a challenge you can always remove some mods and put in some dragon keys for yourself mate. There's no need to push difficulty on everyone.

Then there should be a reward for doing that.

Equipping one of Dragon keys gives you double Affinity. I could use that for more focus ^^. But still if I die, die and die someone will revive me so does it matter, if I limit my self or not?

Edited by IfritKajiTora

1 minute ago, IfritKajiTora said:

Then probably you are doing something wrong (probably build/builds). It happens rarely to me with good builds on warframes.

Sure if i get instagibbed and stunlocked by bursas it's my fault. It's a S#&$ty idea. Accept it.

I see that many people are just casual players.

They have their own thinking that I wont change so I don't want to waste my time on those people. I just hope that DE reads that topic and add some hardness in game for more enjoyable and fun gameplay! ^^

49 minutes ago, IfritKajiTora said:

You can just ignore them, but I feel bad then. And losing someone means less help in further mission. If you could not revive people over and over again then it's fine because it's a mechanic in game. While right now I feel like I have to revive them over and over again, which is frustrating for me.

Sounds like you just don't want to revive others who dare to die instead of helping you and you have to waste your precious time reviving them because it looks bad if you don't.

In case I got it wrong, proposed change will make the game slower, not harder. Remember those guys waiting to get full energy with Zenurik 1.0 before launching Hydron? That's exactly why nobody wants revive cooldowns.

2 minutes ago, adek183 said:

Sure if i get instagibbed and stunlocked by bursas it's my fault. It's a S#&$ty idea. Accept it.

Wow. I was never in that situation because I wasn't allowing enemies to do that. So it's still your fault, that you allowed them to do that.

Id rather they make the game harder by making the enemies smarter, not makin us die more.  Game already makes you die a ton.  Its already a OHK fest beyond like 35-40m in survivals, not allowing us to revive or be revived wouldnt make it harder, it would just make it $&*&*#(%&ed as hell. 

Id rather they make it harder by making enemies cover more, give them more interesting abilities to use on us and not just be super damage, endlessly scaling bullet sponges. 

5 minutes ago, Syasob said:

In case I got it wrong, proposed change will make the game slower, not harder. Remember those guys waiting to get full energy with Zenurik 1.0 before launching Hydron? That's exactly why nobody wants revive cooldowns.

How does this will make the game slower? You are not allowed to revive the guy because he already died twice and second time he don't have bleed out timer so you just still jump and shoot. It makes the game faster, because you don't have to stop and revive every time someone is bleeding out.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

2 minutes ago, FollowTheFaceless said:

You want it harder - play solo.

Less exp, less enemies

Not efficient way to play. Even more easier because of less enemies. I already die rarely. Most of the time because self damage Ogris xD, but that's a different story, it's punishing for using a powerful weapon.

I have a better idea, OP. How about we just... don't.

I've been playing a lot of Borderlands 2 recently, and considering how that game offers me even MORE ways to revive while death itself has even LESS consequences... Yeah. Not to mention, I'm not limited to a secondary when downed in that game. I can as well pull out my rocket launcher and blast that annoying enemy in the face while fighting for my life. Speaking of which. BD2 also has "Second Wind" aka get a kill and revive yourself. How about that?

4 minutes ago, IfritKajiTora said:

Not efficient way to play. Even more easier because of less enemies. I already die rarely. Most of the time because self damage Ogris xD, but that's a different story, it's punishing for using a powerful weapon.

> Ogris
> Powerful weapon

Choose one, but choose wisely, traveller. Ok, you've officially lost the remaining scraps of credibility. Idk about you, but for me "hard" part of the game starts way past the time when 5 forma ogris can kill enemies in 1-2 shots. Which isn't even that high of a level, lol, esp. with Grineer and Corrupted. And Ancient auras. Don't forget that stuff.

2 minutes ago, SilverRook said:

HAHAHAH

This whole thread.

murkray-bait.png

Yep, thought about it myself.

Edited by EvilChaosKnight

5 minutes ago, FollowTheFaceless said:

You want it harder - play solo.

There's a remedy for your suffering of "too easy".

5 minutes ago, IfritKajiTora said:

Wow. I was never in that situation because I wasn't allowing enemies to do that. So it's still your fault, that you allowed them to do that.

Warframe is a horde game. I'll never believe you that you at least once never got stunlocked and/or instagibbed unless you're some MR3 guy who thinks earth should be difficult.

4 minutes ago, SilverRook said:

HAHAHAH

This whole thread.

murkray-bait.png

I don't know if I get it right.

This is a lot different story, because you are not fighting there, you are just farming. So it is just annoying mechanic, not making the game harder. If you need to spend more time to get something, this isn't making it harder, it's just making it annoying.

And that way it is now, I'm spending so much time on reviving others, because they keep dying over and over again.

Edited by IfritKajiTora