Infinite Reviving makes the game too easy, make it harder by implementing cooldown.

IfritKajiTora

On 2018-05-28 at 10:04 AM, IfritKajiTora said:

Let's make this clear.

People don't learn how to not die or how to avoid death, because dying is nothing, it's just like everyday, PEOPLE DIE! XD So it's normal I die and someone else revives me, and even if I'm too weak it's nothing, everyone want to revive me. So screw health mods shield mods etc, go for full DPS! DPS all day, die all day, revive all day, ahhhh and I still get the most damage in squad : D I'm the one who is doing all that hard work.

I swear, trolls on the forums have gotten so low quality. You're supposed to gradually go into crazy, not take such a huge dive. You gotta stay more grounded and more people will take the bait

>DE nerfs Nidus because people whined he was too tanky/immortal

>Introduces operators and void mode to be able to infinitely revive players and make them practically immortal for literally no risk at all

>People don't want their ability to sleep through missions taken away or put some effort into missions for once so DE might be able to reward missions better than just trashy RNG

>But they still complain over OP abilities but fail to realize how OP revives actually are

Good meme.

6 hours ago, SergeantSunshine said:

I swear, trolls on the forums have gotten so low quality. You're supposed to gradually go into crazy, not take such a huge dive. You gotta stay more grounded and more people will take the bait

He's right, though.  Back in the day you had 4 revives per frame, per day.  You really had to watch your deaths and make sure allies could reach you in time.  And there was no op form to guarantee the revive.  These days you get up to six revives per mission, plus Sacrifice+PrimedRegen, plus op form.  People intentionally cut off their bleedout and die on purpose to speed things up, and freely suicide to revive sentinel, etc because it really doesn't matter at all.  

I agree with OP regarding the premise. 4 self-revives with risk- free team revives make the game too easy. 

Difficulty and challenge in a game only exist when there is a chance to fail. With so many revives, the only ways to fail are failing to solve a puzzle, or failing to babysit a target. You don't fail for not being able to defend yourself. 

However, rather than nerfing team revives, I prefer limiting self-revives. 0 for teamplay, retain 4 revives for solo play. If much of the playerbase cannot handle this change in difficulty, we can limit it for contents that are supposed to be endgame like sortie or ESO. Void mode needs to be reworked too so that reviving teammates carry the appropriate risk. 

so when does rhinos iron skin get removed, when does invisibility get removed, when does innaros and wukong, loki get removed? Lots of things actually make you invincible if used correctly or even just using out right. 

On 2018-05-28 at 8:04 AM, davej83 said:

No ! play any survival for long time u will see it´s not easy revive teammate when alot of enemies high lvl on u xD. Repeat.. NO

Void mode, rez

Super hard

Archived