Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban's Bastille no longer preserves enemy states - undocumented change, bug or documented change that hasn't been noticed?

Booben

Patch history on the warframe wikia states nothing of the sort that happened, so either no one found the actual note in the patch notes of the latest hotfix or DE suddenly made this change out of nowhere and didn't document it, or spaghetti code.

Just now, Kaotyke said:

Was there an Ancient Disruptor around?

No, no ancient disruptor things here.

Previously alert states were preserved by vauban's bastille, meaning that you could trap unalert enemies in bastille and continue shooting at them and they won't become alert. Now, that isn't the case. Don't see why ancient disruptors would affect anything here.

7 minutes ago, Booben said:

Patch history on the warframe wikia states nothing of the sort that happened, so either no one found the actual note in the patch notes of the latest hotfix or DE suddenly made this change out of nowhere and didn't document it, or spaghetti code.

I assume you are talking about the Alert status of enemies, in which case I can only assume it broke when Equinox's Rest broke the same way, but that DE missed it when they fixed Equinox.

2 minutes ago, Booben said:

Don't see why ancient disruptors would affect anything here.

They make enemies effected by it being able to escape the Bastille.

Same with other powers: damage powers do less damage, CC powers last less time.

1 minute ago, Kaotyke said:

They make enemies effected by it being able to escape the Bastille.

Same with other powers: damage powers do less damage, CC powers last less time.

Enemies weren't dropping out, it's about them getting alert while still in the bastille. Previously that wasn't possible. Even ancient disruptors used to be susceptible to this.

4 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

I assume you are talking about the Alert status of enemies, in which case I can only assume it broke when Equinox's Rest broke the same way, but that DE missed it when they fixed Equinox.

You probably hit the nail on the head. When did this happen?

Edited by Booben

Just now, Booben said:

Enemies weren't dropping out, it's about them getting alert while still in the bastille. Previously that wasn't possible.

Honestly, this make sense.

The enemy is not put to sleep, they are not stopped in time. They are grabbed and made float in place completly helpless. So yeah, it makes sense to be alerted in this case.

Just now, Kaotyke said:

Honestly, this make sense.

The enemy is not put to sleep, they are not stopped in time. They are grabbed and made float in place completly helpless. So yeah, it makes sense to be alerted in this case.

Well, it does make sense, I'm simply wondering why it suddenly broke all of a sudden when DE hasn't touched vauban for ages.

Just now, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

Update 22.20.0

I remember this, was sad when they accidentally borked my main girl. Thankfully they fixed her not too long after.

I haven't read about any changes to Bastille though, might want to submit a bug report/message Support about it and hope for the best.