Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why is Assimliate a bad name of a CONFIG?

GreyDeath789

So I am updating my config names for my Nyx by using the augments each has...so Choas, Mind Freak, and.....Assimilate.

Yep, Assimilate (the name of the augment) is "Name contains sensitive words" denied. Simply amazing. I mean the CONFIG is just the name of the augment. Nothing before or after...but it is denied.

Being overly sensitive to a config name only I can see is a bit...um...harsh...so I just changed the name to be money for me....

Pretty silly.

Edited by GreyDeath789

Hm, I thought they removed the filter from non-visible names such as loadouts AND configs, but you are correct, while i can name my loadout 'ass' i cannot name my config 'ass' (this is the word that triggers it btw).

This is almost certainly a bug (or at least unintended).

You may want to instead report this to support along with the note that it's the config names, NOT the loadout names that are effected.

The word filter is not supposed to be on the parts of the game only you can see. It used to be on loadouts as well, but that has been fixed. I think you should report it as a bug.

EDIT: My post got ninja'ed.

Edited by rune_me

11 minutes ago, rune_me said:

The word filter is not supposed to be on the parts of the game only you can see. It used to be on loadouts as well, but that has been fixed. I think you should report it as a bug.

EDIT: My post got ninja'ed.

Image result for ash warframeNothing Personnel Kid (This joke's gonna fall so flat if you don't ever look at cringe humor)