The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Broken Scepter bug

JextheNBguy

Ok so this bug has been here as long as I owned the weapon. It apears to not give the option to drain enemies for an entire mission. So my guess is RNG dictates if you can drain enemies in a misson or not as soon as you start a misson. Please try to fix this bug because it can affect gameplay for those who use this passive. I use it with Ivara to get free energy during prowl. It's pretty handy.

I have the same problem. It worked fine until around the time update 22.20 came up. Also, drain isnt RNG. So long as you have the weapon out and are standing above a dead body, you can drain it....that it is till it bugged.

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same problem. To summarize my situation and NEW stuff, I would say:

• I was playing Ivara in prowl as well.
  • I was NOT PLAYING IN PLAINS (seen bug threads about it in plains only), I was playing a suvival in the Void: ANI.
  • I had the bug early in the mission, it quickly disappeared and I could use it again for maybe 10 minutes. Then the bug happened again until I chose to extract (ran out of energy) around 16:30 min.
  •  orb specific or unusual stuff that might help to isolate the bug:
    • I was running Concealed Explosives hikou to damage my health to be able to pick health orbs
    • I was running Equilibrium
    • I had a Decaying Dragon Key in my inventory (to self damage myself more easily)

• 5 years later...