Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.7

[DE]Megan

On 2018-05-30 at 12:03 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.7

Additions:

Saryn Changes & Fixes:
Saryn Revisited continues!

Spores

• Drain occurs once per half second instead of continuous.
  • Targets you cast Spores on directly will always spread on death.
  • Targets affected by Miasma will always spread on death.
  • Spores won't be removed by enemies going temporarily invulnerable because of void tears corrupting them.
  • Tone down Spore decaying blinking warning
  • Fixed Saryn’s Spore damage being removed when casting Spores on a target that is being simultaneously killed by a teammate. 
  • Fixed Saryn’s Spore damage decay drain discrepancies when entering a Nullifier bubble. Damage was decaying slower the second time entering a Nullifier bubble.
  • Fixed Saryn's Spores and Contagion cloud not using custom Energy colors on cast/burst.

Miasma

• Increased sickness Duration by 1 second. 
  • Lowered Energy cost to 75. 
  • Decreased damage tick to 300.

Dojo Decoration Changes:

• Reduced the Oxium crafting cost for Dojo Orokin Decorations by half.
    • The Oxium difference will be refunded to the Clan Vault.
  • Replaced the Orokin Cell crafting requirement for numerous Decorations to either Morphics, Neurodes, or Control Modules.
    • The Orokin Cells will be refunded to the Clan Vault and already built Decorations that required an Orokin Cell will remain built.

Changes:

• Optimized Foundry operations considerably for people with a lot of Inventory.
  • Tweaked the lighting of Ember’s Fireblast ability to reduce visual clutter.
  • Doubled the Tower White Pigment drop chance and reduced the Pigment quantity to 5.
  • Updated "Resonating Quake" Augment description to better describe its function:
    • Forgoes channeling to create a shockwave that deals X damage at the epicenter, gradually weakening as it expands out.

Fixes:

• Fixes towards Clients having their Abilities blocked if they join a Host right as they transition through the initial Onslaught Conduit. 
  • Fixed Transferring to Operator mode and back in your Orbiter leaving the Transference pod open.
  • Fixed Operator being teleported to your current Warframe position after using the Arsenal on the Orbiter.
  • Fixed enemies Rift banished by Limbo able to interact with a non-Rifted Rampart.
  • Fixed a rare case of some Auras applying twice.
  • Fixed being unable to rush Sentinel crafting when you are out of Sentinel slots.
  • Fixed a crash related to particle FXs. 
  • Fixed a loss of functionality after cancelling a Dojo trade and attempting to leave the Dojo.
  • Fixed a crash when trying to launch extremely complex Obstacle Courses.
  • Fixed a crash when mounting a Dargyn.
  • Fixed the Gear wheel remaining on screen if you had it open when extraction triggered. 
  • Fixed icon discrepancies in the Arsenal when switching to controller.
  • Fixed the (A) button for controllers not functioning when attempting to sell or dissolve Mods.
  • Fixed incorrect binding prompts in the initial Tutorial when using a controller. 
  • Fixed the ‘View Conclave Mods’ button not functioning on controller. 
  • Fixed issues of enemies turning weird colors upon death.
  • Fixed Elemental FX not being hidden on the Katana sheath. 
  • Fixed bullet jumping into the wall and getting stuck in the Grineer Ocean tileset.
  • Fixed being able to get outside of the Grineer Ocean Spy map with Nova’s Wormhole.  
  • Fixed a script error when transitioning from Cetus to the Plains. 
  • Fixed a script error when using the Mandachord. 
  • Fixed a script error when casting numerous Warframe abilities.
  • Fixed a script error when using Equinox’s Push & Pull Augment Mod.  
  • Fixed a script error when scrolling through a Dojo Research item.
  • Fixed an edge case script error that occurred when attempting to load into the Dojo.

Conclave Fixes:

• Fixed a Dedicated Server crash in Conclave.

thank you beutifull woman for adressing this problum how ever you somhow missed somthing like what about keeping melee channeling along with this stuff and fliping the numebrs around for some reason 

Dear Dev's,

I notest that in few days some people are making some noise about the new saryn, well, after last tweek it became real fun to use, PLEASE dont nerf, most part of this people crying about saryn are people who do not use her and dont archieve their desired damage with their specific frames. People must understand that a damage number at the stats screen isn't everything, PLEASE dont nerf. I speak for myself but im pretty sure that the most part of the saryn users are enjoying the new saryn, you guys already made a good job at her.

Again, thank you for your time, pacience and for the new Saryn.

GG

2 hours ago, FormatDriveC said:

Dear Dev's,

I notest that in few days some people are making some noise about the new saryn, well, after last tweek it became real fun to use, PLEASE dont nerf, most part of this people crying about saryn are people who do not use her and dont archieve their desired damage with their specific frames. People must understand that a damage number at the stats screen isn't everything, PLEASE dont nerf. I speak for myself but im pretty sure that the most part of the saryn users are enjoying the new saryn, you guys already made a good job at her.

Again, thank you for your time, pacience and for the new Saryn.

GG

Its not about the damg people complain about read the post plz

I dislike it cus its not fun its not party friendly 3.0 had issues but it was active u had to hit them with toxic lash to spread at max range and spread on death had a small range. now all i see is saryn miasma spam and tenno energy regen it's boring to play its boring to watch. They messed this up ignored all our feedback and did what they want these complaints have reason behind them

1 hour ago, MasaJin said:

Its not about the damg people complain about read the post plz

I dislike it cus its not fun its not party friendly 3.0 had issues but it was active u had to hit them with toxic lash to spread at max range and spread on death had a small range. now all i see is saryn miasma spam and tenno energy regen it's boring to play its boring to watch. They messed this up ignored all our feedback and did what they want these complaints have reason behind them

Bro, i desagree, i am having lots of fun with it, its very party friendly since the other member can make other stuff to the party instead of keep running wild chasing damage numbers, even with a equinox in the pt we did very good job.

after some time the mana pool became very nice to control, and im prtty sure that they read all the feedback man. again maybe not you but most part of people dont use the frame, or dont know how to build / use it, or just not archieving their desired damage with a trinity castanas looking to the ground build during 8 rounds at sanctuary... If you miasma spamming like you said at your post, then you defntly using saryn wrongly, miasma isnt there for spam.

Sry to hear that you not enjoying the frame bro, but its simply fantastic for me.

8 hours ago, FormatDriveC said:

Bro, i desagree, i am having lots of fun with it, its very party friendly since the other member can make other stuff to the party instead of keep running wild chasing damage numbers, even with a equinox in the pt we did very good job.

after some time the mana pool became very nice to control, and im prtty sure that they read all the feedback man. again maybe not you but most part of people dont use the frame, or dont know how to build / use it, or just not archieving their desired damage with a trinity castanas looking to the ground build during 8 rounds at sanctuary... If you miasma spamming like you said at your post, then you defntly using saryn wrongly, miasma isnt there for spam.

Sry to hear that you not enjoying the frame bro, but its simply fantastic for me.

With its bugs and its kill hungry nature it either has issues in parties or its literally the only thing killing. I want to enjoy Saryn cus shes the frame i usually always play and my first prime i farmed for cus i enjoyed it so much i never spam my build works fine just now she feels way to focued on dps while runing around to keep spores alive that is her gameplay now. sure i can not use my skills but whats the point in having a frame and not trying to use it efficiently with ur weapons

13 hours ago, FormatDriveC said:

and i disagree with you. Miasma spam is back for the star chart. spores tick damage kills enemies since they're low level and have low health and spores don't spread to other enemies now after the changes so players spam Miasma instead. if this Miasma spam continues most likely Miasma will get nerfed

they may read feedback but if they don't do anything = ignore feedback

i don't enjoy the frame either. Saryn 2.0 was the best. all it needed was the removal of spores on molt and some quality of life changes and that was it

Archived