Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.7

[DE]Megan

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Targets you cast Spores on directly will always spread on death.
  • Targets affected by Miasma will always spread on death.

You're still gonna be hampered by LoS and spawn rate, but this should make things markedly better.

Also, affected by Miasma! So it getting kill-stealed by Spore ticks (or whatever) still spreads.
Please tell me that that's accurate wording.

All that said, the problem anywhere that isn't (Elite) Sanctuary Onslaught isn't the spreading as such, it's the inconsistent enemy presence. Spreading mitigates that to a degree (which is what Spores spreading on kill did), but you can't spread to enemies that aren't there, and stack die-off is way too fast for you to build up any kind of damage between batches.

Login failed: password incorrect

*types password in one button at a time very slowly to ensure accuracy*

Updated version available: please update launcher

Closes and restarts game: Your warframe Launcher is up to date

Launches game

Closes and restarts game: Your warframe Launcher is up to date

Launches game

No one fixes like DE? psssssh. no one fails like DE

il y a 16 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

Fixed Elemental FX not being hidden on the Katana sheath. 

Elemental FX still not hidden on many weapons since U22, weapon such as nikanas (yes elemental fx is still not hidden) , Venkas, Gunsen, and Exalted Blade for Excalibur and Claws for Valkyr still display elemental FX even if the setting is off.

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Drain occurs once per half second instead of continuous.
  • Targets you cast Spores on directly will always spread on death.
  • Targets affected by Miasma will always spread on death.
  • Spores won't be removed by enemies going temporarily invulnerable because of void tears corrupting them.
  • Tone down Spore decaying blinking warning
  • Fixed Saryn’s Spore damage being removed when casting Spores on a target that is being simultaneously killed by a teammate. 
  • Fixed Saryn’s Spore damage decay drain discrepancies when entering a Nullifier bubble. Damage was decaying slower the second time entering a Nullifier bubble.
  • Fixed Saryn's Spores and Contagion cloud not using custom Energy colors on cast/burst.

Miasma

• Increased sickness Duration by 1 second. 
  • Lowered Energy cost to 75. 
  • Decreased damage tick to 300.

Nice QoL changes to Spores and Miasma. I love Nidus because of how his abilities work with one another, this is a pretty major move in the right direction with the Saryn rework especially after Spores got the accumulating damage cap at 10 targets infected, gives a reason to use Miasma now. And initial cast target's death spreading spores is nice for when you have teammates doing lots of damage and you can't get off Spores and a shot or melee fast enough to spread them.

oh, hotfix again..     Thx for that. REally,     i was doing hydron with my friend. I was helping him to lvlup his frost.    Round was 24 i was nidus with arca plasmor. When hotfix deployed at round 24, game auomatically disconnected him from my game and i wasnt able to invit him back cuz   objective was completed. So i was playing up to 24waves for nothing but abort?!   yeah, i couldnt finish that cuz enemy spawn rate was like 150% and there was 4 noxes and bombards ofcourse. thx DE for waste of time..

First hotfix in a LONG time where you took direct feedback and applied it to the game instead of flipping it around into a cancerous mess.

I know all of these changes were suggestions from the past week that many many many of us wanted to see happen, so hear me DE because i'm usually a bitter jaded buttmunch. Thank you for listening to your community.

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Miasma

• Increased sickness Duration by 1 second. 
  • Lowered Energy cost to 75. 
  • Decreased damage tick to 300.

Just went to check Saryn and the damage decreased like you said but the duration is still 5 seconds unless i'm missing something here

Mission stuck after finish get a black screen and you are stuck and cant even abandon it,you are force to exit the game and reopen it.Casting ability cause some time to use 2 weps in the same time like melee on primary and you are useless in time if you dont switch and switch back to the wep :D pls fix thank you !!

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Doubled the Tower White Pigment drop chance and reduced the Pigment quantity to 5.

didnt fix that down condrocs are the only drop source. air condrocs or condrocs that have left the drown do not drop pigments

Just now, Ki113rz345 said:

Just went to check Saryn and the damage decreased like you said but the duration is still 5 seconds unless i'm missing something here

Came to say this, Ability tool tip still at 5 second duration. Tested in Simulacrum, 5 ticks at 100%, 2.5 ticks at 50%.

Just bring back the spore spread on death and try to come up with something if you need to balance it out.
Spore spreading will feel clunky unless it comes back, no way around it.
I'm not playing Saryn until that happens.

3 minutes ago, janosik002JRQ said:

thx DE for waste of time..

so you're gona blame someone else for going to hydron with 2 people and a random disconnect. you know the hotfix doesnt force you out of missions right? Even then any nidus could have handled that level of content blindfolded

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Doubled the Tower White Pigment drop chance and reduced the Pigment quantity to 5.

are we just gonna pass over this one? if they dropped at 10 before (im not sure, im still working through the insufferable wisp grey farm) and you halved that but doubled the drop rate...you could have just as easily done, well, nothing. cause now we need to pick up twice as many but they drop more often.

btw, 'doubled the drop rate' is still only a 10% chance...and if what im hearing is right, that someone with a booster was picking up 40 per pickup, that means they QUARTERED the pigment quantity while doubling the rate they drop. we need to pick up 4x as many, but get to pick em up 2x as often....yes that makes sense, add more grind, please...im not bored out of my mind enough already.

22 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Updated "Resonating Quake" Augment description to better describe its function:

• Forgoes channeling to create a shockwave that deals X damage at the epicenter, gradually weakening as it expands out.

thank you.

26 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Will Zenistar get fixed? It currently is very inconsistent due to recent melee changes.

EDIT:

Uhhh, why though? This is a pretty hefty nerf to Miasma....

Agree about zenistar and that was my first thought when reading about miasma change, then I did the sums it was 5 seconds at 350 (before mods), now it's 300 for 6 seconds... so it actually works 50 damage more over the total duration if I'm doing my sums right... in essence it's a completely pointless change imo. other than lowering it's cost. 

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Doubled the Tower White Pigment drop chance and reduced the Pigment quantity to 5. 

Why does it even have a drop chance, why isn't it 100% like EVERY OTHER pigment before the PoE ones.... also doesn't that change actually INCREASE the grind?

Archived