Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.7

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, arm4geddon-117 said:

At 100% Duration Miasma still shows it's lasting for 5 seconds not 6 seconds, in the abilities Tab

but the dmg decrease and the energy reduction show the correct numbers

Have you checked ingame to see if it is still lasting only 5 seconds? 

When i mount a dargyn I can't get out of it (I've tried x and melee and over things) the only way I can get out is if I drown it, but when I respawn my player model doesn't load in (havnt completed second dream so can't go into operator mode) and then only way to fix that is too leave the plains. Don't know if the crash (as described in the fixes) was referring to this havnt tested this yet.

I swear if yall don't switch the gamepad UI back, I'm gonna quit playing. I want to change the controls back to the way I had them, but now I'm forced to play with the default gamepad controls. Sure, I could learn to play with keyboard and mouse, but a gamepad is my preferred way of enjoying the game.

59 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Saryn Changes & Fixes:
Saryn Revisited continues!

Spores

• Drain occurs once per half second instead of continuous.
  • Targets you cast Spores on directly will always spread on death.
  • Targets affected by Miasma will always spread on death.
  • Spores won't be removed by enemies going temporarily invulnerable because of void tears corrupting them.
  • Tone down Spore decaying blinking warning
  • Fixed Saryn’s Spore damage being removed when casting Spores on a target that is being simultaneously killed by a teammate. 
  • Fixed Saryn’s Spore damage decay drain discrepancies when entering a Nullifier bubble. Damage was decaying slower the second time entering a Nullifier bubble.
  • Fixed Saryn's Spores and Contagion cloud not using custom Energy colors on cast/burst.

Miasma

• Increased sickness Duration by 1 second. 
  • Lowered Energy cost to 75. 
  • Decreased damage tick to 300.

My impressions:

-Saryn remains too fragile despite her 300 armor ( still have to in and out tenno form to prox elevate =/ );

-"targeted spore enemies will auto spread spores" it is basicly pointless since you already have to hit em in order to start spreading, dont solve the problem but its a start nice try guys;

-"tergets affected by miasma will always spread spores on death" well that is the main thing, the miasma most part of the time dont kill the enemies ( wich is a good thing or else saryn would be freaking op ) so the spores almost never spread due miasma as well;

- spores removed by corrupted enemies, this was a great fix thank you very much very well recieved;

-decaying warning removal, pointless for me i dont look at the counter i feel obcessed when i do '-'...;

-the biggest change here in my opinion was the resouce cost reduction from miasma, not enougth to keep some energy to cast that spores... The reason is cause, thinking like i was performing a combo, aply spore - poping the spore as much as i can with melee or main gun whatever- casting miasma to ensure the spread ( and keeping the toxic lash active this whole time)- if you use energize r3 you will be able to cast like 2 miasmas before run dry out mana plus cephalon simaris will block me out due 4 hability usage AND dont forget the molt to keep your hp. i understand that the effort is to not allow saryn to be a god amongst the frames but she is real fragile and in a short time you cant cast spore neither molt due the synergy with miasma, and god help you if a drain mana eximus show up. if i can give a suggestion why not make that molt augment mod provide mana AND hp ? i think it would solve most part of the problems with her gameplay ( i will always preffer that old spread mechanic but i understand we have to adapt ),

-the nerf at the spore tick, for me, sounds fair;

In general i like the fixes but it is stilla  work in progress, please consider that mana recover from molt.

Thank you guys, Peace.

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english its not my main language ☺️

1 minute ago, FormatDriveC said:

My impressions:

-Saryn remains too fragile despite her 300 armor ( still have to in and out tenno form to prox elevate =/ );

-"targeted spore enemies will auto spread spores" it is basicly pointless since you already have to hit em in order to start spreading, dont solve the problem but its a start nice try guys;

-"tergets affected by miasma will always spread spores on death" well that is the main thing, the miasma most part of the time dont kill the enemies ( wich is a good thing or else saryn would be freaking op ) so the spores almost never spread due miasma as well;

- spores removed by corrupted enemies, this was a great fix thank you very much very well recieved;

-decaying warning removal, pointless for me i dont look at the counter i feel obcessed when i do '-'...;

-the biggest change here in my opinion was the resouce cost reduction from miasma, not enougth to keep some energy to cast that spores... The reason is cause, thinking like i was performing a combo, aply spore - poping the spore as much as i can with melee or main gun whatever- casting miasma to ensure the spread ( and keeping the toxic lash active this whole time)- if you use energize r3 you will be able to cast like 2 miasmas before run dry out mana plus cephalon simaris will block me out due 4 hability usage AND dont forget the molt to keep your hp. i understand that the effort is to not allow saryn to be a god amongst the frames but she is real fragile and in a short time you cant cast spore neither molt due the synergy with miasma, and god help you if a drain mana eximus show up. if i can give a suggestion why not make that molt augment mod provide mana AND hp ? i think it would solve most part of the problems with her gameplay ( i will always preffer that old spread mechanic but i understand we have to adapt ),

-the nerf at the spore tick, for me, sounds fair;

In general i like the fixes but it is stilla  work in progress, please consider that mana recover from molt.

Thank you guys, Peace.

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english its not my main language ☺️

I don't think you understand the miasma spreading thing correctly.

Targets "affected" by miasma. They don't have to die from the tick, they just have to be affected by it. So spores killing the targets will still cause them to spread. As your spores ramp up in damage either they or miasma will kill them (miasma cuts hp by half and adds damage to speed the target dying) up to a fairly high level of enemy.

1 minute ago, Ki113rz345 said:

Yes someone checked a while back in the simulacrum

Did they find that it is only lasting 5s like before the patch?

If so this is obviously a bug considering they said it has an extra 1s added to base timer.

I am still wondering why the pigments for the colors are not 100% drop chance like how they were before? The grind is pretty bad as it is, coming across the condrocs is a tedious task, even while using nekros/hydroid/ivara the drops just arent enough. I can only imagine mountain clans trying to get this pigment research done for tower white.

3 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

I don't think you understand the miasma spreading thing correctly.

Targets "affected" by miasma. They don't have to die from the tick, they just have to be affected by it. So spores killing the targets will still cause them to spread. As your spores ramp up in damage either they or miasma will kill them (miasma cuts hp by half and adds damage to speed the target dying) up to a fairly high level of enemy.

Oh thank you bro i missunderstood it, so i have to use it less than i thought, but still i never see the enemies spread my thing by being affected due miasma/ spore '-', maybe my damage isnt enougth, ill test it more and pay more atention, thnx dude

the decay is still stupidly high and the spread on miasma is near useless as soon as miasma can't kill them.

the spored enemies spread is also useless since those enemies are already in the area that's spored by lash.

All these "tweaks" are made to look good on paper when they are near useless in practice.

The only real thing she got out of this is +1sec to miasma and the energy reduction on the ability.

3 minutes ago, Soldatto said:

-Planned Changes (I hope)-

Toxic Lash energy restoration mechanic on hitting spored enemies returned?

nah i was thinking on energy regen due the molt augment, instead of replenish hp only, but grab mana by killing/ hitting with toxic lash would be fun

4 minutes ago, FormatDriveC said:

nah i was thinking on energy regen due the molt augment, instead of replenish hp only, but grab mana by killing/ hitting with toxic lash would be fun

I haven't really noticed much of an issue with Saryn's energy. Zenurik has worked really well for me and I haven't had to dig into my stash of energy pads at all.

The cost reduction on miasma is pretty huge (this was draining most of my energy before)

2 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

I haven't really noticed much of an issue with Saryn's energy. Zenurik has worked really well for me and I haven't had to dig into my stash of energy pads at all.

The cost reduction on miasma is pretty huge (this was draining most of my energy before)

Probably its my fault then

1 minute ago, Xenophil said:

Spores should not spread themselves... You made Saryn afkframe again.

i defy you to stay afk lmao.

The more I think about it the more it is really nice QOL change to have spores spread on death from the first target affected. It really helps the "hit and run" style of gameplay that Saryn appears designed for.

Archived