Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.7

[DE]Megan

Saryn changes are amazing! One of the biggest issues was void fissures seeming to target infected enemies and erasing all damage stacks.

When's the Onslaught void dash into conduit bug getting fixed? It's happened multiple times to multiple people now where if you void dash as an operator into an open conduit, it'll either lock out your actions while using your operator, or it'll just lock out all actions period until you die. Won't even let you fire your weapons or sprint. Quite the annoying issue.

Noticing some odd bugs around Plains Of Eidolon.  Entire trees are bending in the wind like we often see in those cheap crappy asset-flip unity engine indie games released on Steam (y'know, the way trees bend with their entire trunk rather than just at the thinner points), they're also bending far too much, some almost at a 40 degree angle which looks ridiculous.

Also noticed that objects such as plants, bushes and trees seem to suddenly have a lower detailed draw distance:

YJs9XT8.jpg

Never used to see this before this patch.  I know it's an optimisation thing, but my computer can handle very long detail distances, so perhaps you could add some kind of slider or on/off function to our video settings so those of us with beefy hardware don't have to look at the ugly stuff?

3 hours ago, --Q--Daddy said:

With exalted weapons now being given their own mod table, will we see similar treatment to Atlas' fists?

Wait, huh? What're you talking about here, exactly? I know Khora's dumb cat has its own mod screen or something, but did they start rolling that out for other warframe abilities or announce an intention to?

...If so, it would probably be a nerf to dedicated Atlas punch builds if anything, since currently all of the melee-mod 1's can benefit from riven stats. Though I expect that to get nerfed some day once DE really realizes it.

27 minutes ago, FOVZERO said:

Precisely Nyx is a Warframe that does NOT need any kind of new rework. Previously she received/suffered a lot of them and they left her at a point where it works quite well.

Another point is that all current reworks focuses on 2 things:
1- NERF powers that allow a certain type of immortality or AFK status.
2- NERF powers that kill mobs in area or do it very fast.

Nyx does not serve to kill with his powers at medium levels onwards, always having to kill with weapons. It is a Warframe exclusively for support and evasion.
Her powers also do not give immortality to her, being so weak that a slight sigh can eliminate her, turning Nyx players into expert acrobats, like new players who still do not have mods.

In short: her powers do exactly what they are supposed to do, and they are fun as well.
Nyx is also a challenge for us, who are tired of walking through the game with other Warframes without ANYTHING that can killing us given the null difficulty. If the game continues reducing hard its difficulty like until now it will end as another games, where even a baby will be able to destroy hundreds of enemies with the push of a button.

A greeting.
PS: Yes, I'm a real Nyx main player.

Thank you bro, you just translated my mind in words.

Since it is a law or culture in DE to give something new to something but at the same time must also give something bad to that same thing,so can we have energy 100 back for miasma thus reverting its damage tick?

Did the decay on spores get doubled? i seem to loose 10% every half a second, as opposed to every second, but i might be sleepy.

Miasmas duration is still 5 seconds, and it didn't do increased damage on spore'd enemies in simulacrum, didn't test it in an actual mission.

When it gets fixed, Miasma changes will make it more efficient, while keeping the same damage per cast  👍

Just done some testing in simul and ESO.... i think it is absolutely work-able. ( i run a 250 range, 197 str, 128 dur and 60 eff Saryn with supra vandal for energy, atomos for spread, and Dokrahm for good range+dmg melee)

- The 0.5 sec delay on drain is proving useful (a 2 sec grace period after reaching 0 enemy would be real nice)

- "The death of the origin" spread the spore is a good QoL, and miasma spread spores is a major welcome change (still not the same as dead spread but close enough, and reduce on energy cost for miasma is helping)

- The additional 1 sec on Miasma is nice, and work out slightly better than before so that's good. A lot of people is crying nerf on Miasma, without knowing the number, is unfortunate (sure its still bugged atm, but i am sure it will be a hotfix coming our way soon)

I personally would still like to have the energy regen on popping spore with Toxic Lash back. Too greedy?

Saryn changes are really cool! Thank you DE!

Also I want to add or more like to ask. Why are people are so mad about Miasma nerf?

ok ok dont hate me yet pls. Im just seeing Miasma as a massive CC tool and for me it is even better since stun duration is longer now. Also Spores got some changes which makes them easier and less stresfull to use. Also cost is reduced so it means you can cast it more, enemies get one more tick with one second which means more viral on them... So I see it as a good update,

ALSO for Saryn

1, Can we get a stun duration as a timer on ability? Like volt

2. Can we get a animation for 2nd skill? Range enemies are effected by it

3. This is more like my idea but... How about changing 3rd ability a bit?

So my plan for Lash:

Since it is a important tool for saryn... how about we could click to activate and get normal duration OR Hold to switch it on and leave it active? It would work as a skills that drain energy per second like Ember 4 or Equinox 3 or 4.

Idk if you fellow tenno like this but... this would give us a choice of playstyle 😛

I really can't sit silently about this anymore; I understand that controller users are a small part of the PC player base, but given that y'all have an entire feedback thread where the majority of posts cry for the return of D-Pad navigation through menus, why in the heck has it been multiple weeks without a return of this function?

It's really cool that you've re-mapped the A button (X for me, but that's just being nitpicky). That makes prompts much easier and intuitive to navigate. But this virtual cursor thing is an absolute nightmare to use, particularly when it comes to decoration.

I want the ability to navigate up and down through my menus and the ability to increment my slider bars again so that I can play this game without spending vast amounts of extra time. Please, DE. You don't have to get rid of the virtual cursor, keeping it set to the sticks is fine; in fact, I think that would be awesome. But please, PLEASE, give us back D-Pad support. I beg of you.

PS: For anyone still unable to remap the controller settings in the menu, I was having the same problem. I managed to somehow get it to stick by making all of the changes with my controller (as opposed to using the mouse), going to Cetus, then returning to my Orbiter and quitting/restarting the game. A hassle, yes, but maybe that'll work for you.

Please don't change saryn anymore! I love this latest version it keeps all the great quality of life changes from the initial redesign and also brings back the missing synergy between powers with the new miasma and spores combo that the old version had. This is the best of both worlds and I feel like this version of Saryn will appeal to all players. So again I really hope she doesn't get nerfed or adjusted anymore because I think her power level is quite nice in all game modes and making her spore spread depend on miasma was a great choice since it prevents the issue of being insanely op in onslaughts since you have the increased energy drain and also the simaris limiter on the ultimate. 

So I have to say thanks for listening to feedback Devs and for as hard as the community can be on you for when things don't go the way you planned you deserve equal amounts of praise and love for when you listen to the community and do such a great job as this. 

5 hours ago, Schrenk212 said:

Saryn Saryn Saryn Saryn, how about frames that have been bad for 5 years now like Nyx? Will Nyx get a rework or are we going to have to wait for Saryn's 5th before you move on to another frame in need of help?

It's been 13 days since Update 22 introduced Saryn's rework. When they do get around to a Nyx Rework, I'm sure you will want them to take their time and make sure she isn't left in a bad (or worse) state than before they started. That's what they are doing now with Saryn.

Nyx is one of my all-time favorite frames, so I definitely feel your pain about how underpowered she currently is, but I think it's important that they get these reworks done right rather than fast.

Archived