Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.7

[DE]Megan

Hi DE,

First of all I want to thank you for all the work and if you could solve this problem with the host migration while we are picking a reward from the relic drops and not getting anything as a result because the host decided to quit the game and cost us our entire run, now that would be awesome.

Thank you:smile:

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Spores

• Drain occurs once per half second instead of continuous.
  • Targets you cast Spores on directly will always spread on death.
  • Targets affected by Miasma will always spread on death.

THANK YOU!!!!! 😄 this will be GREAT for all level content now instead of just high level.

did a clem mission and had a blast...did a regular onslaught and had an even better time.....now i am using ALL my abilities instead of just recasting one all the time with the occasional recast of 3...2 for getting out of dodge and 4 for viral procs.

I'm enjoying saryn a hell of a lot more than 2.0 that is for sure (not that i ever used the spore turret, that was boring af).

at first i saw the miasma damage as a nerf...but then realized ive NEVER used it for damage, but for the viral proc to coincide with her ever increasing 1 damage.

Still no fix for

Please do more than just repeat yourselves; the current state of UI isn't working. Either rush ahead and release the new stuff, or roll it back until it's actually complete instead of leaving gamepad players in the lurch.

If an event happens with the controls in their current state, gamepad players will be left unable to obtain the event rewards. You've already lost a lot of your gamepad players, and some of them won't be coming back, and/or will never reccommend this game again. Get your UI in order please, I'd like to see this game continue to grow, not start to die.

39 minutes ago, CuteFoxyFox said:

Saryn changes are really cool! Thank you DE!

Also I want to add or more like to ask. Why are people are so mad about Miasma nerf?

ok ok dont hate me yet pls. Im just seeing Miasma as a massive CC tool and for me it is even better since stun duration is longer now. Also Spores got some changes which makes them easier and less stresfull to use. Also cost is reduced so it means you can cast it more, enemies get one more tick with one second which means more viral on them... So I see it as a good update,

ALSO for Saryn

1, Can we get a stun duration as a timer on ability? Like volt

2. Can we get a animation for 2nd skill? Range enemies are effected by it

3. This is more like my idea but... How about changing 3rd ability a bit?

So my plan for Lash:

Since it is a important tool for saryn... how about we could click to activate and get normal duration OR Hold to switch it on and leave it active? It would work as a skills that drain energy per second like Ember 4 or Equinox 3 or 4.

Idk if you fellow tenno like this but... this would give us a choice of playstyle 😛

Did you REALLY just propose for Saryn to drain even more energy?

Okay so you fixed an aspect of Saryn and... nerfed another. You just can't help it can you?

Controllers still unplayable though so it's not like I'm logging in any time soon except for the dailies but still.

*sigh*

Also noticed Operator hairs are still invisible from behind, it's been 10 years now what the flip?

Mind you, even your baby Plains of Eidolon is still broken to hell so this is all moot.

When can we get a fix to controllers? because i'm not playing anymore until you fix what you broke.

Look controls are all messed up and unusable because up and down move at completely different speeds from left and right and there is no way to make them move at even speeds in settings.

You either get frustrating and unusable slowness with up and down with a usable left and right OR a usable up and down but with a left and right speed that moves at impossible to use speeds.
The look controls were perfectly fine before the controller changes. Please make all 4 look directions move at the same speed!

Saryn now is well... Better i guess. She became a bit hard to mod but she's fine other than that.

Okay, now DE, please move on to Titania. We've been talking about sarynsarynsaryn for the last few weeks. As expected, most people are already groaning when they see saryn's name on the update. 

Ok cool so we went from stationary 2-1-1 to 1-4-4, lost energy regen with lash but gained the ability to use it on every weapon.

Compared to Toxin damage spreading on spore pop we have increasing corrosive dmg over time.

😞

"Fight Poisen with Poisen" .... "Cure this sick horde with greatest of plagues"...💦 Corrosive....

17 minutes ago, wizardeiges said:

When can we get a fix to controllers? because i'm not playing anymore until you fix what you broke.

Look controls are all messed up and unusable because up and down move at completely different speeds from left and right and there is no way to make them move at even speeds in settings.

You either get frustrating and unusable slowness with up and down with a usable left and right OR a usable up and down but with a left and right speed that moves at impossible to use speeds.
The look controls were perfectly fine before the controller changes. Please make all 4 look directions move at the same speed!

Not as bad as the mouse sensitivity SWTOR broke one time.  Couldn't steer for the longest time until they fixed it; putting the sensitivity at it's lowest possible settings, I could move my mouse literally one inch and watch my camera spin nearly 10 times.  Not joking.

1 hour ago, kazeyama said:

Please don't change saryn anymore! I love this latest version it keeps all the great quality of life changes from the initial redesign and also brings back the missing synergy between powers with the new miasma and spores combo that the old version had. This is the best of both worlds and I feel like this version of Saryn will appeal to all players. So again I really hope she doesn't get nerfed or adjusted anymore because I think her power level is quite nice in all game modes and making her spore spread depend on miasma was a great choice since it prevents the issue of being insanely op in onslaughts since you have the increased energy drain and also the simaris limiter on the ultimate. 

So I have to say thanks for listening to feedback Devs and for as hard as the community can be on you for when things don't go the way you planned you deserve equal amounts of praise and love for when you listen to the community and do such a great job as this. 

Imo her Molt still needs changes, but besides that she's in a good spot I think.

Woah woah woah woah

HOW IS NOONE TALKING ABOUT SPORE DECAY IN THIS THREAD

its so terrible now! a simple 10 seconds just deletes your spores from existance, wipes it all away like it was the ebola virus trying to infect someone that washes their hands daily

I would like to suggest the following changes to spores. Keep in mind the suggestions are assuming spores to be used as a debuff and not the main damage dealer. 

*Make only first spore cast consume energy and every other spore cost damage stack like Nidus. 

*make spores spread half the range on death by spore tick but consume a small amount of damage stack. This way it will scale appropriately with enemies so that it will not outright kill them but stay long enough to slowly chip away armour and/or health. 

What do you guys think about it? 

Does anyone realize this just brings back spam 4 to win? 

1. Cast spores

2. Miasma to make everything catch it 

3. Profit

This only works in ESO tho but i dont really care for that game mode can we just take the dps away and give back the spread on death i miss her as a debuff frame 

Stop talking about Nyx. Saryn has been fixed into a mediocre pastiche just like everything else that gets "fixed", Nyx will get "fixed" out of her niche into oblivion if you keep it up. Is anyone even really playing the newer frames? I've hardly seen any of the last 4 or so around in public, are we bringing all the older frames downwards in quality of enjoyment just so there's more use of the new stuff? whatever. Time for a break I guess.

Archived