Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

next prime acess?

_Eclips3_

Question

10 answers to this question

We don't know for sure, but it's 95% certain it's either Chroma Prime or Limbo Prime. More likely the latter, since he's the next in the order, although they have skipped in the past. As for what weapons or accessories, we don't know. We probably won't until a week before the new Prime Access, which is when they usually announce the new Prime Access. You'll get a week to compare the two.

1 minute ago, Loza03 said:

We don't know for sure, but it's 95% certain it's either Chroma Prime or Limbo Prime. More likely the latter, since he's the next in the order, although they have skipped in the past. As for what weapons or accessories, we don't know. We probably won't until a week before the new Prime Access, which is when they usually announce the new Prime Access. You'll get a week to compare the two.

Awesome cheers man

the current accessories is a kavat armour and operator suit. this is the second pet armour and the second operator suit we have gotten through prime access. we dont know when we will get an other prime operator suit, if you want it for that dont expect one in the next access as we cant be sure if de will do another. 

next prime access should be in a little over a month i think but i havent check the last date. i know my boosters still have a good while on them.

if their is accessories you like i suggest grabbing them, but by your post you seem unsure on the current accessories, so i would suggest waiting till close to the access when we get told what we are getting and make your choice then before they enter the cosmetic vault.

2 minutes ago, Grimm said:

the current accessories is a kavat armour and operator suit. this is the second pet armour and the second operator suit we have gotten through prime access. we dont know when we will get an other prime operator suit, if you want it for that dont expect one in the next access as we cant be sure if de will do another. 

next prime access should be in a little over a month i think but i havent check the last date. i know my boosters still have a good while on them.

if their is accessories you like i suggest grabbing them, but by your post you seem unsure on the current accessories, so i would suggest waiting till close to the access when we get told what we are getting and make your choice then before they enter the cosmetic vault.

Good idea