Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #112!

[DE]Rebecca

hmmm, i tend to come late to this thread at the best of times... kinda feel it's a little too late this time. But i've been asking this question for years so what the hey.

Question for Geoff (primarily) and probably Steve too.

Question 1:
IK for Warframes. This was something that many other titles incorporated at the start of the PS360 era. We're over a decade from that point and the tech has become a mainstay for every modern title/engine. When will this aspect of warframe be updated to meet this standard?

Question 2:
Tessellation enabled on the warframe meshes to help smooth out some of the blockyness - primarily aimed at people with the GPU headroom. While character models in Warframe are pretty good, under even modest scrutiny they show their age, in a similar fashion to the IK issue. Khora was only just shipped, yet the poster art for her shows a rather glaring polygonal edge along her upper thigh. While Khora's general profile manages fine, there are some frames that could desperately benefit from increased polygonal count defining their shape (Mag and Nova both come to mind).

When everyone gets the free Excalibur Umbra, can we finally get a visual update and stats update for Excalibur Prime so that it is on par with other Primes?

Paying 100USD (50USD or 250USD for others) for something worse (at the very least visually) than what everyone can get for free makes me feel really dumb and somewhat cheated, even though it is in hindsight.

Hello DE,

Curious if you can provide some information as to whether or not the Stalker Acolyte event (Operation: Shadow Debt) will be coming any time this year - and more specifically for Xbox and consoles?  I ask because there are a number of mods (Body Count, Maiming Strike, Weeping Wounds and Argon Scope to name a few) that are trapped behind that event and have been unavailable to a large number of players for quite a long time (last even on consoles was April 14 to April 22, 2016) or are otherwise mods a large number of players haven't ever seen if they started playing after April 22, 2016, on consoles. 

PLEASE tell me this event is returning this year or that the mods will otherwise be available for players to earn in some fashion through other events at some point?!?

Thanks as always,

-FLIPSID3

Hi DE,

I recently received my 250th day login reward, amazing game, team and community! 

When can we hope to see more on the milestone login reward rework?

With fashion frame being incredible, could we ever see a base increase in storage when it comes to things like customization? We have A, B and C slots currently for frames and weapons etc, could this ever be A, B, C, and D for example, even if that additional slot was just totally optional and cost an amount of platinum.

Thank you for everything you put into this game, I hope the lead up to Tenno Con is as stress-free as possible!

With all the sound and visual reworks lately, is there any thought to replace some of the original voice lines to be closer to Konzu and Onnko quality?

Similarly, maybe revisit some of the quest scenes? I'd love to see the seance with Palladino given the same treatment as Apostasy Prologue or The War Within.

Why aren't some of the teaser videos included in game as cutscenes? Specifically the one with Alad V seems noticably absent. The first time I did the mission he was dead before I reached the room, it would be nice to trigger the cutscene when a player enters, with a vote to skip, then teleport all players to the room for the fight.

If you managed to slip player models in like in the tutorial screens, it would be even better.

I'm severely struggling to keep myself from allcaps:ing but, when's the Nezha deluxe coming? I want to use the frame but I just despise how spindly and just outright weak he looks. I just dislike the visuals and wish to have an alternate, bulky skin to use, and try the different helmets and possibly tennogen with. Can you please mention it in today's stream? Thank you.

Archived