Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #112!

[DE]Rebecca

54 minutes ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

1. After Venus, which planet is up next for the PoE treatment?

2. Are there more plans to rework more Warframes?

3. Ember, Chroma and Vauban overhaul when? They're either too mediocre or too stale and monotonous :]

4. Loki has remained untouched since forever, any plans?

Leave loki alone he has found his purpose

Hello ! Very excited about the next devstream ! 😄

I have some questions too :

1 - About the void, some news about it ? Because the void it's cool but... maybe we can have special events for this zone, no ? 

2 - About the orbiter, some new things ? 

3 - About the dojo, possibility to make it more.... alive ? With some npc per exemple

4 - Acolyte event soon ? 

And you're AWESOME ❤️ Thanks for all, this game is awesome can't stop playin' ! (but... i stop sometime for eating, sleeping et other thing buuuut, can't stop ! xD)

I would like to ask if Trinity is being looked at behind the scenes. She's the only 'early' or 'first gen' WarFrame that hasn't been touched (beside the ult changes way back when and the slight tweak to her 2 that eventually got reverted and then sneakily put back, cough cough). She's also the only prime that never got a touch or rework. The very least I ask if she's even been brought up to the rework or tweak teams at all.

With melee 3.0 being worked on, will older stances that lack a variety of combos (such as having only 2) be reworked or have a few more added? And will the stances on exalted melees be changed at all? (for example, exalted blade lacks a heavy attack currently)

With all these updates to visuals for the game, are pets (namely kurbrows) going to get any love in the foreseeable future for their visual? Like better looking fur, or even new fur styles? Maybe even some re-animations as some of their movements looks a bit wonky? If pet 2.0 does actually work out it'd be nice extra to go along with it. 

1) Are steel meridian and arbiters of hexis going to get their own quests and frames? Hope the 36th frame is one of them.

2) Will we ever be able to buy deluxe weapon skins separate from the bundles? Like the deluxe warframe skins?

3) Some mods like armored agility increases mobility, So why can't we equip it in the exilus slot? Really hope we can also equip natural talent in there as well.

-Any thoughts of syndicate armor? Also, could you make a toggle button that allows you to have special prime accessories and energy flow effects on so you don't need to channel to activate them? I love my Acanthus Prime armor but I hate having to channel to make the spikes appear.

-Any updates on the scythe buff?

-Any ideas for new scythes, single-handed swords, or axes?

Archived