Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #112!

[DE]Rebecca

Hi y'all. For a game that has a high incentive on going fast there's a few Warframes that have abilities with a distinct mobility component to them, yet they feel janky or slow, and overall do not feel like they can appropriately keep up with the game. Namely Excalibur's Slash Dash, Loki's Switch Teleport, and while this next one isn't slow or janky it can still be improved and that one is Zephyr's Tail Wind. Here is how I think they should be changed:

Slash Dash is instant and hits everything in its range. Not only is this cooler but more effective.

Loki's Switch Teleport should be changed to be activated upon holding his Decoy, and he would gain an entirely different third ability.

Zephyr's Tail Wind should instead be a toggled ability that enhances her Bullet Jumping capabilities, draining small amounts (2) of energy per Bullet Jump and allowing her to do it more often than others while airborne at the cost of more energy (5).

Thank you for your time. :^)

When can we Orokin-ize our Orbiters? Can we have a Orokin skin for the inside please. 

Also weapon swaping is to slow, can we streamline it a bit more. Make it more fluid, because there is a lot of unnecessary movements. Like holstering before we can use our melee, let us just melee. And if we can quick melee why can't we switch to our secondary just as quick?

1st: Could we get a augment slot, at least 1. Kinda like the exilus slot.

2nd: Redoing quests FOR THE WARFRAMES, possibly for the orvius bp and broken sceptor.

3rd: In game UI for some buffs, and possibly further explanation to some abilities. Rather than going to the wiki.

4th: Absolutely love the game, keep up the good work

7 hours ago, Gabbynaru said:

I'm gonna get straight to the point: Are we getting any new content (that a casual like me can do) soon? Cause it's getting pretty boring around here.

7 hours ago, Basqui said:

Please remove either the Khora Systems or the main blueprint from easy sanctuary rotation C, and put it somewhere else. I already have 4 main blueprints and still no systems. I'll probably consider quitting for good if I get another main BP.

I wouldn't say quit. I'd say take a break. My friends like to play a whole heap for a month or two and then take breaks up to 5 months long. That means every time they come back and play, there's heaps to do. In the mean time, play other games. 

I recommend rainbow six sieg, hunt: showdown, agony as some games to play

Will we be able to get Arcata as a weapon again? I feel that giving the ball the speargun mechanic of coming back to you after a few seconds, albeit with a shorter return time, would fix the issue you had previously with the ball not coming back.

I would like to address the issue about Contents and Conclave. We are having content drought, basically no new contents, and for player like me who is not quite new yet not quite old, getting content drought is very boring. I notice that there are stuffs I have yet to try out, or gain, specifically from conclave such as mods and skins and sigils, other cosmetic things. These cannot be bought or trade with plat, and literlaly impossible to farm for due to their demand for at least 4 or 2 players to start a fair conclave match and farm for little standing every day. This is very discouraging and disappointing, however at the same time easy to solve. 

I propose Single, AI, Bot, Specter Conclave Mode which is technically a Conclave practicing mode, but with bots and AI, and yet allowing us to earn standing. I don't care if the standing is half or lesser than normal match, Just give us a way to earn conclave standing without the need of a second player. I know it is completely opposite and oppose of what Conclave is built upon, but no one has touched Conclave sine forever, no one care about it anymore, Conclave is no longer built upon team work and competition, it is now a locked warehouse, and I, we demand for an alternative key to unlock this warehouse for it's content, otherwise it will remain inactive and less activity involve thsi game mode.

Hello, my question is:

Will we be seeing an update to the Mandachord for Octavia? I think there should be a way to switch between the different sequences you've made so that you're not forced to listen to the same 4 bars of music for the entirety of a 60 minute endless run. Thanks.😁

Small, cosmetic issue I found. If Volt Prime can use regular Volt's armor, why shouldn't the other prime's get the same cosmetic treatment? My favorite Oberon scheme can't be done on the better version solely because I can't use the regular oberon shoulder accessories on the primed ones.

Archived